TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
McCrae Olson

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: Cast Bios: McCrae Olson users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Houseguest McCrae Olson, 24, a Pizza Delivery Boy from Oak Grove, Minn. http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000477/big-brother-15-cast/39865/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Name: McCrae Olson
Hometown: Oak Grove, Minn.
Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, observant and calculating.

Favorite Activities: I love playing ice-hockey out on the ponds. I also love reading comics and playing video games. Typical boy stuff.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Just having my own privacy. It’s going to be tough having cameras on you 24/7 and trying to find a little peace in there.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother:” My strategy is to play like James from Big Brother 6. Play smart when you need to, play physical when you need to and lay low.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? My favorite player is of course Will Kirby. The way that man played the game is like watching the most beautiful ballet ever. It just seems like his mind was built for this game. There is something so beautiful about it.

What are you afraid of? Mice and ventriloquist dummies.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Right now I am working on this cartoon that I created and wrote. I am so proud of it.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Don’t take life too seriously…have a little fun with it.

What would you take into the house and why? A book, pen and paper. A book because I love reading and it’s going to be tough not reading anything in the house, and pen/paper because then I could write scripts, skits and draw to entertain myself.

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use that fame to tell better stories through the video medium. http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/214684/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch‏@hamsterwatch2h
my biggest welcome goes out to longtime Hamsterwatcher McCrae Olson! aka chumlord to my regular chatters!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/mccraeolson

McCrae's twitter @mccraechum

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I like him & his motto from the interview with Jeff - "Know your role, shut your hole."

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
He seem rather Ian-ish to me...which, for me, is a GREAT thing! I LOVE Ian Terry...my favorite BB player of all time. I hope McCrae goes far.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Janelle met McCare when she was at Mall of the AMericas casting session. They took a picture together.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
MOA had a casting session?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 21, 2013 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
McCrae plans to use his unattractiveness as a ploy to mind- the rest of the HGs, and was delivering pizza up until yesterday as it seems he’s a last-minute replacement for the HG-that-never-was-Gabe.

http://jundishes.com/2013/06/21/new-faces-of-big-brother/

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, July 01, 2013 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I passed McCrae's employer on the way to my nieces grad party on Saturday. When I asked my niece if she gets pizza from there, she told me of course...she knows the owner. I asked about McCrae and she knows him...not well, but has talked to him and says he's pretty cool. She didn't know BB had started, so had no clue that he was on. She's now very excited that she knows someone on the show.

So, to put the hgs minds at ease, he is indeed really a pizza delivery guy...not a rocket scientist.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Gurlie--is that the pizza place next to McDonald's in St. Francis? Manzetti's or something like that. I was at that McDonald's this morning and saw the pizza building.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Manzettis right by County Market and McD's.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
http://www.loungetownpodcast.com/category/podcasts/mandr-get-fund/

photo of mccrae

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: