TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: While they sleep....: Archive through September 08, 2013 users admin

Dawn

07-24-2009

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
it seemed like julie was going there but amanda sort of took it in stride.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I keep seeing Aaryn stories all over the internet about her bestie being African American and her prom date was African American. Does this prove she isn't racist? In my mind, no. What proves that is how you conduct yourself. The prom date was the star football player...perhaps she went because he was popular. The article never said he was her boyfriend. So, she likes someone of a different color...still doesn't prove she wasn't racist.

I remember coming across a story concerning Gen. Andrew Pickens (of Revolutionary War history) and how he had a "free" African American slave that travel, fought, and lived on the frontline of war with him. People marveled how he treated this man as a friend. Trouble was, Gen. Pickens had (non free) slaves at home. I do not find the stories change my opinion of Aaryn. If she was not a racist, why would she act like one? Also, when Julie confronted her about her acting racist, why didn't she mention she had dated an African American or her bestie was?

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Did Spencer chose the boxes the others got and did he know what was in each box? If he did, GM and Judd should see that he and Andy are working together.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I think he did Bbwatcher. And I don't think GM was happy he gave the money deal to Andy. She had sort of jokingly told Spencer before the rewards/punishments were known to not forget that it was during her HOH's that he won a trip and $10,000 and to give a girl a break...or something like that.

And yes, it's amazing how clueless some of these people are. Even though they don't see all we see, it should be obvious to GM, Judd and Mac that Andy and Spencer are WAY to comfortable with each and spend way too much time talking privately.

I want so much for Mac to win POV, but since it's what I want to happen, I know it won't.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
wakey wakey

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
They aren't the sharpest tacks in the toolbox! I would see that as a sign of a F2.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
Andy with longer hair.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Last might I watched the episode before Thursdays and cam out wanting Mc to win. Since this has all been so disappointing I know it probably wont happen but ..oh well.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
so my 29 yr old son and I were just making fun of the terminators because they think they are so smart with their alliance but in reality they only had, what three extra people in the house when they came up with their ingenious plan. lol

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Another day and I'm sure another day of bashing Elissa. I'm only looking forward to see them all go after each other now lol.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
I don't want Spencer or Andy to win and I don't want either of them in the final two. I can deal with McCrae, GM or Judd given the alternatives.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
The only good thing about who's left in the house now is........I'm getting a LOT more sleep!! And no more 2 hours of wasted time watching BBAD recordings. I can come read the boards and tell there was nothing I cared to see.

I still look forward to the shows and reading what you brave people see on the feeds and post, but that's about it.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree GAL!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The only ones I could even stomach winning would be McCrae or Judd. GM is awful. I keep trying with her, but no can do! What a group of 5 left. They have taken my favorite show and guilty pleasure hostage and I am not happy about it. Really not one left to really root for

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I don't want any of them to win any money.

How about if the money goes to the 1st and 2nd ones voted out?

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
I think the money should go toward upgrading the fish tank and cleaning and fumigating the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL

Way to go David and Nick!!

Lainee

07-19-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
From the Live Feeds Discussion thread:
Meggieprice

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:29 am
Lainee- models don't hire their agencies, agencies pick them and it isn't easy. Losing your agency is bad..

Hiya Meggie, yes! I did say (if I remember correctly) she could go sign with another agency if they would have her. I did not mean to imply that it would be easy or that she would actually be picked up...I just meant IF they would have her.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
How about if the money goes to a charitable organization...one which fights racism?

They can just keep their weekly stipends.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So here is some interesting info about Spencer's "girlfriend" Marilyn, from a preshow interview:

He says he's single at this point, but "it's complicated". Ballsy Matt doesn't let him get away with that and pushes for more info. It sounds like Spencer and his girlfriend were on a break when he applied for the show and they recently started talking again. She knows he's in the house, but I guess they have an agreement to extend their break for the BB15 season, at least.

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2013/06/meet-spencer-clawson-all-aboard-bb15.html

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Interesting, in that his letter from her had lots of "love" in it. I think at the end she said I love you and miss you. Wonder what the real truth is.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
While they are sleeping, some classic BB fights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzKNybevvk

Rosie

11-12-2003

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I still have not gone back to see his HOH reveal. It is hard to muster the interest.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Okay FINALLY I have some inside info ...

When they have the competitions they have 3 different games built and ready to go..... Producers DO pick who they "want" to win- they choose the comp that best fits the HG to win.

I won't give out any info on who just told this to me- since I do know CBS people read this site (from the last time my source got accused even tho no proof)

This source knows the inside game- all buttons movements are pushed by workers behind the walls so that the HGs can't see who is working the games

So it can be believable that Helen could have easly been tripped from whoever was operating her footing devise.

So when a HG who never wins a comp all of a sudden has a game they can win- wah la!!!

Same with HOH comps- all done the same way.

Trust me this is an inside source who has worked many years

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me either Rosie. I heard him read the letter again at some point yesterday. We will see it on the show tonight, maybe?