TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Where are they now?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2000: General Discussions: Where are they now? users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 12, 2012Teachmichigan25 01-12-12  9:34 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Well she always was obsessed with her makeup. It's nice to see she has been able to connect with something she enjoys working with.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
FWIW, It Cosmetics has some really great products. I admit to watching her on QVC out of pure curiosity, then I began to read about and try a few of the products. Impressive.

http://itcosmetics.com/

Veganking

07-24-2009

Saturday, May 05, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Where are they now (as of 7/2009)?
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/37053240.html

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, January 10, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A nice article on Curtis. What a great guy!

Good Judgement: Curtis Kin

Fifteen years ago, Curtis Kin ’93 was a participant on the popular CBS reality TV show "Big Brother." Now a judge for the Superior Court of California in Los Angeles County, he talks about his career and life in the real world.
By Laura Paisley - January 6, 2016

With his easy laugh, even keel and boyish face, Curtis Kin is immediately likeable. Perhaps the type of guy you would cast in a reality television show as a foil to the more outrageous characters. It stands to reason, because Kin is exactly that, having been cast in the first season of the American edition of the CBS television show Big Brother, back when the whole reality TV phenomenon was a nascent strain in our culture.

As a 29-year-old in the summer of 2000, Kin and nine strangers lived together in a house where they were under near constant surveillance. For 88 days, scores of cameras and live Internet feeds laid bare the contestants' existence. Individual housemates were regularly evicted — by vote of the American public — as they competed for a final cash prize, reserved for the last person standing. The show aired six nights a week on primetime television. America knew Curtis Kin.

"Overall it was a positive experience," Kin mused. "I think I learned a lot from it and had a lot of fun doing it."

more at the link ....

https://dornsife.usc.edu/news/stories/2203/good-judgement-curtis-kin/

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, January 11, 2016 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
He hasn't aged a bit! He drove me crazy while he was in the house, but I'm glad he's gone on to such a distinguished career. I went to USC undergrad, too, (class of '78), many moons before Curtis did. And he's certainly done much more with his education than I've done with mine.

Lafatme

06-23-2005

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lafatme a private message Print Post    
just read where Jamie Kern Lima (BB1) sold her cosmetics company to Lo'Real for $1.2 Billion! she's now on the forbes list of 50 wealthiest women. WOW!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow is right. I guess she's the most successful ex-reality show contestant in history. Remember how we used to laugh about her running off to the bathroom to do her makeup? :-)

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
That is absolutely amazing! Good for her. I'm sure if this had happened to Dr. Will or Boogie or Rachel or Evel Donato, etc., all those people would be all over the media landscape crowing about it. How refreshing that she's kept a low profile all these years, up to and including the big sale. I heartily agree about the Wow!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Marvelous! :-)

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I do remember laughing about her running off to do her makeup. Remember the outrage when Jamie chose to have a visit with a talent agent (or something like that) instead of with her parent? Lol! Reality tv was new and naive and so were we! That is fantastic news about her big success!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, July 14, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I vaguely remember her being picked on a lot which makes her success doubly delicious for me.

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
I "bumped into" Josh Souza at a local diner last week here in South Florida. It took me a minute to figure out where I recognized him from lol!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
WOW! that's a blast from the past!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Very cool!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Bit of a gut punch since this was the season/show that brought me to this site and everyone that first year was so likeable... Cassandra Walden killed in car accident. Apparently she had been living and working in Rome which is where accident happened. RIP

Cassandra passed away on September 25 ... apparently from injuries related to a car accident in Rome. A source at the United Nations -- where Cassandra worked -- tells TMZ ... she was struck by a car about 2 months ago, and suffered a head injury. We're told she never regained consciousness before her death.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We've been discussing this elsewhere as well but we didn't have those additional details that it was a car accident.

Wow that video accompanying the article sure brings back memories (see capture below).

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/05/big-brother-contestant-cassandra-waldon-dead-dies-season-one/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Will Kirby posted a pic of him and Eddie on Instagram from CBS studios - Radford, said he was told it was ok to announce that they were in sequester for All Stars II

Oh, ha ha. What a tease.

They both looked great, tho.

Bbfan4life

06-01-2021

Tuesday, June 01, 2021 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbfan4life a private message Print Post    
In 2001 Karen was the voice narrator of a kids tv competition called Sponk, other than that she fell off the face of the Earth and is nowhere to be seen

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: