| Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 10:53 pm
Thanks to Spygirl for creating this
Since everyone is "in the mood" to do something different (hehehe), here is something everyone should do when exploring your new profile information.
There is a place for "URL" in everyone's profile. It is helpful to put the link to your members folder so that people can respond to you in there quickly, without having to scan the list of hundreds of folders to find yours.
If you have already done this, you must update your link (instructions below as well).
Adding New Link:
1. Locate your members folder.
2. Once you are inside your own folder, copy the link listed at the top of your browser (the web address).
3. Scroll up to the top of the TVCH page and click "profile". Log in.
4. Go to "Additional Personal Information"
5. In the first field (URL) copy the URL to your members folder.
6. Click save - and enjoy!
If you already have your link in your profile, you need to do the following for your link to work:
1. Go into your profile using same steps above.
2. In your URL that is currently listed, change the word "discus" to the word "forum".
3. Leave the rest of it alone and click save.
If that doesn't work, follow the steps above