TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: The Battle Rounds!: Archive through March 24, 2012 users admin

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently Jamar went to audition for AI9 but wasn't exactly met with open arms. He was alledgedly told they didn't like auditioners returning.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Isn't Colton a returnee?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
That's total baloney. There have been several contestants that have gotten thru after having tried for several years in a row. Offhand I can't remember who, but many times we hear "this is my X number of times trying."

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Wait a minute, I just realized we are in the "The Voice" posts. I'm sorry, I thought I was posting in American Idol.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
But this last chatter crossed the two threads so you're OK! :-)

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
This Erin chick needs to go. She sound like s pre-pubescent goat.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Which one was Erin? Is that the one on Cee Lo's team? The model? And LOL... thanks for the visual, Escapee!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Costacat, yes that's Erin.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
OMG, just watched The Voice and wonder what in the world they hear as talent in Erin. I cringe at every note that comes out of her mouth. She's horrible!!!! And Escapee, a pre-pubescent goat is right on!!!!

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently The Voice UK begins Saturday.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'll agree about the puberty goat. I was shocked he kept her. She was horrible. The boys weren't great, but definitely better than her.

Jewels

09-22-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I would not by her music right now, but I could see with the right coaching that she could maybe be successful. She has hints of Macy Gray, but she definitely needs some work!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Macy Gray! That was it! She was reminding me of someone and I couldn't think of who. Yes, with the right coaching, she might be successful. I think she has more options than the rocker bros, for sure.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
But she is so full of herself. Thinks she is all that and more. I thought there were much better performers than her last night.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I agree Rvon. I, too, think she is not realistic about her "talent" and thinks she is pretty darn good. I think she will get voted out soon enough. She's not charming me, nor will she charm the voting audience. IMHO

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
True, her attitude is a turn off. And once the public starts voting, then she'll find out soon enough that a Macy Gray voice with an attitude like hers won't buy her any fans. Of her battle, she MIGHT be the more marketable of the two, if Cee Lo can talk her down off her arrogance high. She is one of those type of females who think their looks will get them all they want, I think. And I'm pretty sure she's in for a rude awakening because I wouldn't buy her stuff as she sounds right now.

Rvon, doesn't matter who was better than her. She was in a battle only with one other, not with all the others. She only had to win her battle.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't think we will have to worry about her going far........... That voice is not "all that". Yes she is a sharp young lady but she won't win.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
That is so true. Especially if the comments we've all made in this thread are any indication! :-)

Jewels

09-22-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I think you are right, Marameko. I'm kind of pulling for the guy that was Alicia Keys backup. <<wish we had a banner, I don't know anyone's names>>

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with what you all said about Erin. Her Macy Gray voice and her arrogance will not get her past the first round of audience voting. I do not see her as a fan favorite at all.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The cover of this week's People has Adam and Blake on it ("the bad boys of The Voice"). I'm not a huge fan of Blake (although I love his height). But dang do I have a crush on Adam. What a hottie. And that's just based on the cover shoot! (I haven't read the article yet.)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have a crush on both of them.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The article was really a fluff piece, mostly about their "bromance." Good pix of them though!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It wasn't out yet at the grocery store when I was there yesterday.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The backup singer for Alicia Keyes has a fabulous voice and a killer smile. My People magazine subscription allows me to read the magazine on my iPad on Thursdays and the hard copy magazine comes on Friday, I had no idea handsome Blake was such a long drink of H2o. Adam is indeed a little hottie .