TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
04/23 - Live Performances/Results - W...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: 04/23 - Live Performances/Results - Week 4 users admin

The Voice
The Voice (on NBC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 24, 2012Costacat25 04-24-12  3:56 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. Hopefully, "Cheese" and Mathai will be the ones going.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Well so far I was right... both Tony and Jamar are "saved by America". So the two remaining males go through and the four females sing for their lives.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
And Adam's team sings first. Mathai sings Cowboy Cassanova and apparently butchered it. Katrina's nerves showed but she was clearly the better singer and Adam keeps her. Bye bye Mathai!

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
What is the name of the song that Juliet sang tonight?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Cee Lo's Cheesa sings pitchy and Juliet doesn't do all that great but Cee Lo keeps Juliet!

So for once, my predictions were correct. Not that that's necessarily how I wanted things to go, but I'd like to see Katrina and Juliet in the finals!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Those are my two picks, also, Costa! Katrina and Juliet.

I didn't feel sad at all seeing Mathai go home. I had enough.

Ark, I think the name of the song was "Torn".

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with Christina about Juliet. When she sings the soft part of the song she doesn't sound good at all. She needs to stick to the rock stuff. That is where she truly shines.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is that the kind of thing that stops a performer from becoming a great artist?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It can be. If a performer knows where they can excel, where their "pocket" is, then that performer should stay there. It's like hearing someone who is known for ballads suddenly do Bohemian Rhapsody... it doesn't always work out. For an up and coming artist, knowing what you are good at and sticking there can be a good place to start.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed that each team has a male and female team member left. odd.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
The males have all been "saved by America". Every time every team, the men have gone through by the votes. The only way a men left a team was when a coach kicked him off.

BTW I think Cee Lo's and Christina's teams were half 'n half male 'n female. I think there were more females on Adam's and Blake's teams.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: