TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4/25 - Top 6 Week (Singing and Result...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: 4/25 - Top 6 Week (Singing and Results) users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 25, 2012Sadiesmom25 04-25-12  5:27 pm
Archive through April 25, 2012Maris25 04-25-12  6:26 pm
Archive through April 26, 2012Jimmer25 04-26-12  8:29 am
Archive through April 26, 2012Chitchat5825 04-26-12  7:27 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Scotty has done great. His debut album went platinum and he won Best New Artist at the ACM award show. Not too bad, plus he is off to collage.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I still don't think Scotty is a good singer. I have my own opinion, and I won't change it...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
You don't have to change your opinion. We all our entitled to our own opinions.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Yup!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think the final 2 will be Phillip and Skylar. I really don't like Phillip, he tries to be hip, but all he does is bounce around, no rhythm. I hope we will not have another country singer winning. My favorite is Joshua, as I've already said. I have downloaded a few of his songs. First time I have ever done that on AI. If Skylar wins, next year, if their is a country singer, no use watching because they will win. There are soo many country fans. I voted 250 x's for Joshua last night, never done that before. After he was in the bottom 3 two weeks ago I realized all his fans had to vote to keep him in. GO JOSHUA!

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Whew, my girl made it through again, poor Holly has a permanent place in the bottom 2. I really don't think she deserves bottom 2 this week.

I tape AI because of survivor, and I noticed that I start to listen to all of them but usually end up ff through, Skylar, don't get the love at all, to me she screeches. Now that Colton is gone the only one that I listen to all the way through is Holly. I did listen to Jessica's second song last night because that song always makes me cry. I also listened to Joshua's second song, other than that it was a pretty quit 1 hour show for me, I think it might have taken all of 20 minutes. I don't listen to the judges anymore , anyone remember the teacher voice on Charlie Brown, that is what the judges sound like to me. Blah, blah, blah. Jesica, blah blah blah Joshua and blah blah blah Skylar.

Hard to believe I love this show lol.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Mamie!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
sigh, elise is so good. too good for this show

jessica looked better this time. She wasnt wearing TONS of makeup and looked more like a kid.

I really enjoyed that queen tribute band. that singer looked very similar to freddie mercury...the overbite, shape of face etc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
dialidol called Hollie safe, so they really got it wrong..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not really. They called Hollie safe (and she was). They also said she could be bottom three (and she was bottom three and safe). So technically they were correct though I agree they are becoming more and more useless at relevant predictions.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH and I thought the Queen tribute band was awful! Their vocals just didn't mesh. The lead singer was good, but he was no Freddy Mercury.

I'm kind of glad for Elise that she's gone and can go on with her own career. I was tired of seeing her get knocked down every week by the judges. I just don't think she's the right demographic for this show. She's very talented, but looks old compared to these young kids.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think if they are going to make it a talented teen show then they need to restrict the age limit from 15-19. That seems to be the trend these days.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: