TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
05/07 - Finale/Results - Week 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 2: 05/07 - Finale/Results - Week 6 users admin

The Voice
The Voice (on NBC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 08, 2012Flossiebebe25 05-08-12  8:56 am
Archive through May 08, 2012Marameko25 05-08-12  8:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jewels

09-22-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
Awesome ending.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Christina was snarky in both seasons and actually was less snarky this year. I don't like how she acts and they say it's all joking but she gets mean.

I think Jermaine will go the way of last year's winner. Can't wait for Juliet to drop an album. I'm happy for him but like Texasdeb thought the country song was his best performance and the only one that I didn't fast forward through.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I was really surprised at the Jermaine win, but not unhappy with it. Juliet was my top pick with him in 2nd place.

I am stunned that Tony did as well as he did. I expected Chris to be in top 2 and wouldn't have been unhappy about that.

What the heck was Christina wearing? I've seen her dressed like that before and it really is not flattering for her at all.

I thought the finale was a good show. I taped and fast forwarded through the commercials and stuff I didn't care about.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Yes, Christina looked horrible. Why does she wear those panty looking things all the time? Just shows her "fat". She would have looked so much prettier wearing a little dress or something else.
Think her guy lost because she was a jerk to Tony.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Grrr, I'm in the middle of watching on hulu and I just got spoiled by tvtattle.com! Most places these days are so good with their "did the right winner win?" without saying who the winner was. Oh well. It seems like an enjoyable show, and Christina's trying to play nice.

Beachcomber

08-26-2003

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beachcomber a private message Print Post    
Yes the ending contained a little too much of Christina's "end" for me. Clint and Stacey could have a field day with her closet

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Jermaine was never my choice for a winner. Except for one song he did on Monday, I always thought he STILL sounded like a backup singer. He's also not Blake's genre, so he, too, will be a waste of a win, in my opinion. Last year's winner (who? oh yeah, Javier Colon) totally amounted to a whole lotta nothing and I think Jermaine will, too.

I'm glad Tony got 3rd, and I'm not surprised Christ got 4th. I think he got it more because while I think he's adorable and I love his voice, he's just not one for the masses.

I think Juliet got robbed. By a sausage. Seriously. I can't wait for Juliet to cut an album (with Cee Lo producing). It will far outsell this season's winner. Just like last season's winner was outsold.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
So funny all the talk of Christina's clothes or lack thereof. I was watching the beginning with my daughter and said that is the most clothes I have seen her wear all season unless she isn't wearing pants. LOL Lo and behold she wasn't wearing pants.

Ann

09-27-2005

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Out of curiosity, did the winner or any of the runners-up contestants get to go on any of the entertainment/talk shows?

Why is it that it seems only the top American Idol contestants get promoted on the tv shows and radio?? Or am I just missing any promotion being done for "The Voice" contestants???

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jermaine was on the "Today Show" for a hot minute yesterday but did not sing. I saw Javier on tv once since he won and I hope this does not happen to Jermaine as I truly love his voice and he is certainly is "eye candy".

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I think Jermaine is very handsome but he always looks mad or unhappy. When he does smile he is very attractive.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Jermaine was on Jay Leno last night.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jermaine was on"Ellen" today, she showed a shot of him from an Alycia Keyes visit.He looked delicious,so handsome and of course he sounded great.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It's funny, because I didn't think he was all that good looking. I thought he was just OK. (And that his singing was just OK.)

So much is in the eye, or the ear, of the beholder!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: