TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XI: General Discussions: Archive through September 02, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhhh... I couldn't handle Mariah Carey as a judge. She's 10x the diva that JLo is.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Charlie Sheen would be interesting.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I was talking to someone about AI 12 and they pointed out that the year is divisible by 3 - you know the rules - Star trek movies that are even numbers and idol years divisible by 3 are trainwrecks.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Look who has a show in Las Vegas now.

In here because there are no more OLD threads.

Taylor

Kittystj

08-10-2001

Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittystj a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Clay judging the show. He has perfect pitch himself and would be able to judge others voices. I, for one, would start watching Idol again if Clay were on it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ugh-Mariah is confirmed for nxt season.Cant stand her or her music.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I question if it would be fun to listen to Mariah talk, I have only heard her interviewed about herself, not talking about other subjects. Are they sure this show and the hatred thrown at the judges would not drive her off the deep end again?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuuggghhhh... I can't stand her either. She has one or two songs that I like, but that's it. She's going to have to take her divaness down a bit, because this show isn't going to be "all about her."

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They will probably have another guy.. I think it will be Adam Lambert, but Clay would be another good choice.

Mariah's hubby is doing well on America's Got Talent, so maybe that was part of the reasoning + the money.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 30, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is getting crazier!! First, Mariah and now..

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/nick-jonas-pharrell-williams-talks-become-american-idol-200000744.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuugggghhhh....

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I thought Randy Jackson was staying. Is he leaving as well?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I doubt Randy is leaving since he's such good friends with Mariah.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Ok, that's what I thought, Lexie. That article linked above kind of made it sound like he was gone, too. Or, I could have read it wrong because I read it quickly.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I guess that dating show did not work out too well for Jonas.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Randy is said to be staying in a "mentor" role, and probably will have to stop name-dropoping about Mariah at every possible opportunity..

But it seems we won't have a judge constantly saying "Yo", or maybe we will.

Gosh, I still haven't started watching America's Got Talent and my world hasn't stopped, so who knows about AI? I've watched every season, but this isn't sounding good.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Sea, If I hadn't already started watching AGT, I wouldn't start now. As far as I can see the talent isn't that great this year just overall kind of so-so.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, is Randy taking Jimmy Iovene's place?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 03, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Please tell me they're not getting rid of Jimmy Iovine. He's the only credible judge of talent on the show and the only one who doesn't suck up to the contestants with, "You look so pretty!"

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just watched Phillip Phillip's video of "Home" online...that is such a beautiful song, and I liked the video, but I must say he is the worst lip-syncher ever!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
They've been using his song as background during the Olympics when they focused on the US women's team. I enjoyed hearing it (or portions of it) every time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 10, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, since I'm dedicated to Survivor, Criminal Minds and CSI on Wednesday nights, I used to record AI and watch over the weekend (just the Wednesday show - no need to watch the Thursday night elimination show). Obviously, one of the benefits of recording the singing show is I didn't have to sit through all the fluff of baby pictures and contestant interviews.

However, now that I'm totally HOOKED on Dallas and it will be back in January, AI is now losing its season pass unless they move the singing night back to Tuesday.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hear that a jonus brother is considered to judge. I'm always a loyal viewer of shows I like,but if that's true between Mariah and A jonus brother I probably won't watch. There's got to be some one better than that.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, August 24, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Latest rumor has Keith Urban joining.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Randy is moving to mentoring. Clint Eastwood's chair has signed a 5 year 100M deal to replace him.