TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Auditions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 11: Auditions users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There was a preview after the Olympic Closing Ceremony.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not very thrilled about Miley Cyrus being part of the show this year, but I do love Alicia Keys. I think the preview showed why Miley was the wrong choice.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Was it an actual show or just a few minutes?

As a contestant, I'd be nervous with Miley as my mentor. But then again, none of the contestants end up being enormously successful anyway, regardless of who they pick and whether they win or not.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
It was a 30 min show I guess to let us get a look at the new judges Mylie and Alicia Keyes. Do not like Mylie, her clothes are as horrific as she is. They had 2 contestants on. Mylie got one as did Alicia who I think is very pretty and seems nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the four judges performed together.. and I noticed Miley actually CAN dress in a less bizarre way..

With the singer eventually won over by Alicia sang with both Miley and with Alicia..

I wouldn't be surprised if they showed some of those two auditions again.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, September 02, 2016 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it that Adam and Miley do not get along very well on the show. I'm going to watch for that.

Adam is changing his concert schedule to the baby he and his wife are having. I wonder if it will affect The Voice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 16, 2016 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just watched Miley on on Jimmy Fallon tonight, and even though she has mentored a little one season, she said she has never watched even a single episode of the show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I mostly watch the auditions and the last few episodes in a season. Depending on Miley's "costume" and how she acts generally, I may skip this season.

Mush

09-09-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
Skipping this season. I think that Miley wrecks the typical fun vibe of the judges. It's getting pretty repetitive anyway.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am surprisingly like Miley....what the heck is happening to me??

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet but I think Miley may do fine on the show.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Miley has never been a favorite of mine, but I think she did an excellent job as a mentor last year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 19, 2016 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Her outfits annoy me. As a mentor.. well heck.. they had whathisname the first years Cee Lo.. and his outfits were also distracting.

The rumor I heard was that Miley was getting along with the guys but Alicia and Miley were clashing.

I'm running behind with all the shows starting.. hope to see this tomorrow.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Miley has tons of personality and I think I'll like her on the show (which I usually don't watch). Alicia seemed less "intense" than usual on last night's show--a good thing!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I saw a clip of Billy Gilman singing on tonight's show. Wow. He had some hits when he was a kid in the country market.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really liked the older dude tonight. His voice sure did sound super young.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've only watched an hour so far but from what I've seen both Miley and Alicia are doing great as judges.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Alicia is kicking butt on this. But, Adam did well last night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up there was a guy who was seeming like he'd go with I forget which judge and the judge had the kids and family come up and someone asked the kids who he should go with .. oh it was ADAM.. he said his son would want Adam's autograph and Adam said bring them out Son and daughter came out and then BOTH said "Blake" when asked and dad chose Blake.

Adam wasn't so pleased.

But really, half of the people are going to lose a battle or whatever and someone can then snatch them up if they get the chance.

That is funny that Blake recognized Billy Gilman (clearly Alicia and Adam had no idea) and then Miley realized that Billy had opened for her DAD.

Nice that he can get back to singing now and he's still young.

The older mad that was sweet that his kids are raised and they were there supporting him and he did

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Loved the over weight guy that sang Otis Redding country style but that is one of my all time fav songs.

Snee

06-26-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
That guy, Sundance Head...wasn't he on American Idol in the early years?

Snee

06-26-2001

Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
Just checked. Sundance Head placed 13th on Idol in 2007.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I like the judges this year

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Hi Maris!! We must post in different circles, I haven't seen your name in the longest. Hope all is well with you!
I am liking these judges too....even Miley

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Alicia Keyes really gives great compliments and critiques.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Alicia is a very warm person, so kind. I almost did not watch due to Miley but I like the other 3 so much I could not resist.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like all 4 judges just fine - even Miley. I'm looking forward to the knockout rounds that start next wk. I did notice that a few folks that got on teams will be easily eliminated in the knockout round. As well, I noticed many that are very good. There are currently 48 contestants. That means 24 knockout rounds. 24 will be picked to stay with their current coach & 24 will have a chance for one of the 8 saves so 16 will go home during this round.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 07, 2016 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Hey Jag, thanks for the reminder that the live shows are starting. I notice that the area is closed for new threads so I'll open it, start a new thread for the live shows and move your post over. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: