TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 11: Live Shows: Archive through November 30, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Darby is a pretty girl, but those silver sparkly pants did not flatter her at all. I don't normally comment on what they wear, but they really were bad enough that they deserved a comment.

I thought tonight's worst were Darby and Courtney.

I thought the best were Sundance and Austin.

When Courtney closes and rolls that just one eye, it's kind of creepy.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 21, 2016 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I liked Billy, who I didn't think too much of last week, and Austin. I think those 2 have a strong chance of being F2.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it's a problem with my tv or my ears, but often I find myself wondering what the judges are hearing when they heap praise after a performance. Most of the singing sounds off key, pitchy, or with some really bad note hits.
The only ones that consistently sound good to me are Billy Gilman, We and Austin.
I think Billy is being groomed as the winner this season by production.
Agree on Darby's lack of talent and on her pants. Found the pants so unflattering they were distracting from her performance, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, I feel the same way about most of the singing. And then the judges go crazy with the accolades. I guess the judges have to play nice with each other.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Darby and Aaron are bottom 2 and singing for the save. No surprise there.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Aaron saved.
Bye-Bye Darby!!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Finally! Yes!

I don't think I have ever seen someone instantly saved by such a large margin before. At the time they took the graphic down, it was at 73% to 27%.

I guess we weren't the only ones wanting her to go.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I never watch this show, but I was doing something inthe den and had the TV on with nothing to watch on it, so I tuned in, what do I see but at least 2 goat swallowing singers, Darby was the worst. First I hate when people are told where to punch a word , agree and then don't do it. The song ends up flat. <77> So nice that she went.
I stopped watching this because it appeared like there was real sabotaging of some of the singers through songs they were assigned in the battle rounds and in individual. It just seemed wrong. Iknow reality is not real, but that was going a step too far. Of course there are people who jsut don't know how to sing a song even when told i.e. Darby.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think that 2 go home this wk. I'm ok w/that as long as it's 2 that I don't really care for. About 1/2 of them are disposable to me at this point. I'm leaning on Billy being my overall choice to win the show though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness, Courtney was so bad tonight. I still have about half the show to watch.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I think my Austin did just fine tonight. Definitely good enough to stay.

And I could see Sundance singing on the Grand Ole Opry stage just as he was tonight. He was so good.

I am thinking going home tomorrow will be Courtney and Aaron.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm done with this show for now. Both Billy and Austin have had careers and made it and are back to try again. My ears hurt after tonight. Too much screaming!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched & enjoyed! I agree w/Naja.........Courtney & Aaron will go home.

I really liked Sundance & I really liked Brendon.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 28, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Brendan was amazing. Billy Gilmore also sang really well, but singing first may hurt him. Austin reminds me of another one of Blake's country winners.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I really like that Maroon 5 song. When I first heard it on the radio, I wasn't sure. But, seeing Adam sing it made me like it much more.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Aaron, Courtney and Austin singing for the save.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was pretty disappointing tonight. I really never thought Austin would be going home tonight.

Now I have to figure out a new favorite :-(

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Who keeps saving Aaron? That was a shocker!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Aaron is always in the bottom, and my guess is he would have gone home if they had done it by straight voting instead of giving a last minute save.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just another example of how this show goes for buzz over substance. Then again, it's still on air and popular while its major competitors (AI and X-Factor) are history so I guess it's doing something right. I do like The Voice judges. My favorite part of the season is the auditions. I just don't think the show takes its finalists seriously enough.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
One of these times, Aaron will go home.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm ok w/Aaron being safe & I'd bet that Adam backing him for the save helped. I did feel that it was Courtney's time to go though. I never thought Austin should have been in the bottom 3. There's a cpl others that were safe that should have been down there.

Well, at least the 1 contestant that Blake still has is Sundance & that guy seems pretty popular.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think Adam has the strongest team this year and am not surprised that all 3 of his contestants are still in.
Aaron won't be around much longer, and while Sundance is good, I don't see a win for Blake this season.
Think the winner is destined to be Billy Gilman, though I wouldn't be shocked if We or Brendan pulled an upset.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that Sundance will benefit with Aaron going home with Blake's country fans throwing their votes behind him.

Originally, I didn't think that Adam had a very strong team. They have surprised me by getting stronger as the show goes on. Plus, Adam seems to be picking the perfect songs for their voices. To me, Brendan has been the one who has grown the most on Adam's team.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I agree that Adam is in it to win it this season! Brendan is the most improved overall IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam's 3 & Sundance are the F4. That would be my pick anyway.