TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Battle Round - And Live Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 12: Battle Round - And Live Shows users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 24, 2017Smokey25 04-24-17  10:51 pm
Archive through May 11, 2017Sportsfan25 05-11-17  7:28 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah Jimmer, they do this every season.... like, 'let's just get this over with'. It's the only part of the show that I don't like.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
My faves are Chris Blue and Aliyah, followed by Hunter and Jessie.
I don't mind that they rush the season. Since we never tend to hear from any of the winners again I watch it more like a game show than a singing show.
Read an article that they have signed Jennifer Hudson for next season to replace Alicia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that it doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to accelerate the exits.

So next season's judges announced as Adam, Blake, Jennifer Hudson and Miley.

And for 2018, possibly Kelly Clarkson.

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/05/11/the-voice-is-coming-for-american-idol-hard-snatching-jennifer-hudson-and-kelly-clarkson/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oops, that was edited to say Kelly will judge in 2018.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/kelly-clarkson-joins-%E2%80%98the-voice%E2%80%99-season-14-as-coach-exclusive/ar-BBB1ZvM?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hunter singing U2! Took him awhile to really get into it, but awesome stuff My all time favorite song too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He should have closed the show, not opened it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Some results:

Lauren and Aliya safe.

Vanessa and T-Soul going straight home.

Jesse, Hunter and Brennley singing for their lives.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Rest of the results:

Jesse saved by twitter.

Brennley and Hunter going home (along with Vanessa and T Soul from earlier.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Aliyah is local so she is at a disadvantage since it is less likely that west coast votes are made.

She is awesome.

Votes for team Blake still split.

Jesse will proabably win.

Sorry T Soul didn't stay. Lauren could have gone home..

Not that it is on here, yet.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I am so surprised that Hunter didn't make it through. At this point, I think Lauren or possibly, Aliya, will win it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
At this point I'm rooting for Jesse and Lauren.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm also surprised that Hunter didn't make it through to the finals. In fact, I'm shocked. Jesse was good singing for the save but he shows no true emotion in his singing. He's good but dull.
I'm a Chris Blue fan since the live shows started. Didn't watched the taped shows. Too much background and judges interactions and not enough singing.
CHRIS BLUE FOR THE WIN

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I'm a Chris Blue fan too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just realized I forgot to list Chris as one of the safe ones when I was spoiling the results. Sorry!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Aliyah is local so she is at a disadvantage since it is less likely that west coast votes are made.

It's too bad that everyone doesn't vote for whoever they think is the best performer. Now there is a novel concept.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I was also surprised Hunter didn't make the finals. I'll watch the finale but don't care much for the 4 that are left. I guess, Jesse would be my pick to win out of what's left.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Chris and Aliyah have been my favorites since the beginning. Wish the other 2 were Jesse and Hunter instead of Lauren though. Overall, I'm happy with the final four and ecstatic that Vanessa finally went home. Her hats drove me nuts!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Blake just won "Top Country Artist" at the BBMA's tonight.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope someone will spoil tonight......please!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The show is continued tomorrow night. Tonight was Part 1 of the finale. They all were great but I think Chris Blue was just fantastic but everyone has their favorite.
GO CHRIS BLUE

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Not really much to spoil about. They all did well. All did an original first single, a cover song, and a duet with their coach.
My faves all season have been Aliyah and Chris. Aliyah was good, but I think her youth and inexperience showed more tonight.
Chris was excellent and really is the most rounded entertainer.
Jesse did well, but nothing different than what he's done all season.
Lauren, who I have not been a big fan of all season won me over tonight with her original single song. It was a beautiful song called Deja Vu, about a failed relationship and she wrote it.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, I think it will be Chris and Lauren as the final two. I'm hoping for Chris Blue. He's been my favorite all season. Go Chris!!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
And the winner is:
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
CHRIS BLUE

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 4:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

quote:

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 6:34 am

It's too bad that everyone doesn't vote for whoever they think is the best performer. Now there is a novel concept.

A more novel concept would be to get rid of the instant saves that only work for the eastern and central timezones. Otherwise we are voting without being able to see and hear the performances first.

This was a good final four And the winner would have been my second choice, so not a bad season.

And with some people voting for a judge to win, this time those for Blake would be split.

So Aliyah had to battle losing some West coast support and with some Blake fans voting for his other singer.

Also those who use Amazon for music downloads as opposed to iTunes are less likely to vote using that method.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Glad that Chris won, it is much deserved. I'm slightly surprised as I thought Lauren might win, but makes sense that the votes would have been split with Aliyah.

The show annoyed me. First, it was on from 9:00 to 11:00 when it's been on 8:00 to 9:00 or 10:00 all season. Second, there was so much wasted time with guest singers, and those stupid skits - Blake the fashionista; Gwen and her chair, etc.
I shut it off at 10:00 and went to bed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch last night.. still have the recording but will have my finger on the > button, for sure.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 07, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Chris Blue was the first performer on "A Capital 4th" on Tuesday night.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: