TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 24: Archive through February 25, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting a thread for the upcoming season and moving some posts over.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
A couple of rumors on possible celebs for the spring season (we should be close to the reveal)

-singer Usher (so he'd be going against his former show The Voice)

-former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush (he was let go after the infamous Trump tape came out)

-Nick from the current season of the Bachelor

-Corrine from the current season of the Bachelor (she's either doing this or possibly going to do Bachelorette)

-Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars (which would help promote that shows final run of episodes which start in April)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Corrine has a drinking problem which is becoming quite evident on The Bachelor. Evidently she drinks 24/7. I doubt that they would cast her on DWTS much less give Corinne her own season of The Bachelorette.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The cast will be announced March 1st, per Good Morning America..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. those sure aren't rumors that make me want to watch

Corinne also naps a lot..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm usually a little disappointed each season when they first announce some of the "Stars" but I almost always end up enjoying the show and most of the cast. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes me too and I had people to root for last season but winter big brother just sucked the life out of my time so I stopped wathing.

Hoping for something good this season, just not seeing it yet.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
When the 'what constitute a star' conversation begins, I know it's getting close to a new season! LOL

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
We need to agree it is a mixture of 'stars' and 'celebs'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
and wannabes that particular network is interested in making into someone who brings them viewers or ratings.

Product placement.

and has beens trying for more spotlight and airtime.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 11, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Count on Usher to mention Justin Bieber.. maybe get a call or Skype from him.. or have him in the audience if Justin's current handlers think it will help Justin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Val and Amber Rose have split up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, the reason Corinne "naps" all the time is because she drinks 24/7.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 12, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is that what Reality Steve has reported? That's sad, if true. She's so young and has so much going for her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Corrine will go on BIP where she can drink 24/7. She has zero chance at getting the Bachelorette gig. They have never cast a "villain" as the lead, and the producers cannot control her drinking or her constant "napping."

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Talk about a quick turnaround- Peta and Maks announced today they're going to return for this season- in Peta's case only a few weeks after she gave birth to their child...

http://www.tvinsider.com/126683/maksim-chmerkovskiy-peta-murgatroyd-announce-return-to-dancing-with-the-stars-video/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh well, Peta is probably in better shape than Terra was last season after giving birth...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well she has dancer's muscles going for her and I assume she didn't have a C Section.

Of course it might seem like a short time to have with the child, for both parents to jump back into long hours, but I'm sure they will figure it out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow. Surprised about Max and Peta. They must have been offered a whole lot of money to do it. What happened to Max gushing that he was going to stay home for a while and change diapers? I hope they don't have to be away from their baby too much. The first few months are a very important bonding time.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they're going to bring the baby on set or at least into rehearsals?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The show would give them some security and allow them to spend time together.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
So it begins...

http://linkis.com/NGsV4

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sigh. NOT a fan of Nancy Kerrigan. and Nick doesn't need to be 'courted'.

ICK ICK ICK

Guess I'll root for Mr T ;)

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Tony Dovolani just posted on his FB page that he would not be competing this season. He's got lots of other stuff on his plate so he won't be sitting around.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Derek won't be on this season either.