TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIV: Game Changers: General Discussion users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 06, 2017Pamy25 03-06-17  7:43 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Merci I thought so.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
It always amuses me that I don't recall many of the fan favorites/returning players.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer- Great banner, as per the usual! Thank you!

Am I the only one that doesn't recognize some of these people? Even watching the show last night I was like "who is THAT?"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooter! :-)

There's four of them that I don't remember too well but I remember the rest (some better than others).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What was Aubry's claim to fame? She looks familiar, but I just can't place her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Many thought she should have won her season (I think she was on the Brains tribe...Michele won...bitter jury?). Aubry almost quit due to illness (she was sitting on the sidelines and basically had a panic attack or something and needed medical assistance) and then rallied to make it to the finale. She is a self-professed Survivor nerd and very intelligent.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks! Now I remember her. I was getting her confused with Hannah from last season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can see that.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Were they men or women you didn't recognize?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't call them fan favorites or all-stars... because some of them are neither. They should be referred to as returning players.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Hali - no clue why she's there except she's extremely pretty.

I didn't remember Sierra at first but once she talked about being a cowgirl I remembered her.

Funny how the men are more memorable than the women. Perhaps it is harder to get women to return.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think it's hard to remember the women because the blonde ones usually all look alike and use their looks to get ahead.

The women with any substance are more memorable.

The same goes for the men. The young ones all look alike to me and I don't remember them. By next season, I won't remember who any of the millenials guys are except for Zeke. And if he shaves his mustache and grows his hair out, I may be in trouble.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
For me it usually the women I don't remember. I think a major reason we have women like Sierra or Hali on repeat season is the show has a harder time of finding MEMORABLE women so the producers have to dig deeper.

I remember when I was voting for 2nd chances... there were far more men I wanted to vote for, but had to evenly split votes between men and women...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
i have no internet. This is from my phime
Can someone make a show thread please. Thx

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops i thought i was in big brother.can someone post my message over there. Man this hard on a phone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, nevermind, internet is back and I don't know how I ended up in this thread in the first place.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Dipo!!!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Very interesting, although some are very obvious

https://www.facebook.com/LooperMoviesTV/posts/520828304931481

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: