TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, May 18

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXIX: 8th Show, May 18 users admin

"I Thought We Were Playing Nice"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 19, 2017Roxip25 05-19-17  6:39 am
Archive through May 20, 2017Sadiesmom25 05-20-17  12:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Why didn't the medic pour water on Floyd's clothing to help cool him out.

What?! There were at least five shots of the medic carefully pouring cold water on Floyd's clothes. I say cold because the bottles appeared to be frosted over, but the frosting over could occur with even cool water, given the heat in Vietnam.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNFZamYb6w

I just love them!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks, Juju, all I saw was on his head.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Why on earth was Phil standing on the wall as he watched the teams climb the stairs! I was afraid for him!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually cried for Becca and Floyd when they got eliminated. Poor Floyd tried so hard, but the heat and humidity just did him in. Heat exhaustion is no joke and can kill you. I'm surprised they didn't show him throwing up, cause that's usually part of it. I just felt so bad for them both.

Seamonkey, I have to agree with you about the Beekman Boys. I just love them so much! I used to watch their show on Planet Green before they were ever on The Amazing Race. They also did a wedding special (available on Amazon) when they got married. I never expected them to win, but I was so thrilled for them! And they have gone on to build an amazing business and help so many others in the process. Favorite team EVER!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In that video, Floyd and Becca explain that not all was shown. He was actually hallucinating.

He was SURE he saw wind turbines. Becca said she wanted to see them so much but they just were not there.

The absolute final straw was when she asked Floyd what country they were in and he didn't know!

The good news was that they got to fly to the final and really went to all the countries.

She said it was so hot that production kept reminding those waiting, as she was, to hydrate and drink electrolytes and Floyd was just sipping water.

Their camera crew was cheering them on, too.

They said it has been hard all these months to not tell anyone about how it ended and it was hard for each of them to watch it.

Also, earlier, for the ladder task, they had this 30 foot ladder and had to run down a crowded crazy street. The camera crew and the production staff had mopeds to keep up..

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Floyd Pierce talks 'The Amazing Race': I feel like I let Becca Droz down, but I'll grow from this failure

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-floyd-pierce-talks-the-amazing-race-i-feel-like-i-let-becca-droz-down-but-ill-grow-from-this-failure-22072.php

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 25, 2017 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I finally got to watch the second episode from last week last night - sorry to see Becca and Floyd go out in such a brutal way. I kept wondering why Floyd kept dropping fish traps when nobody else did - he must not have tied them on as well as the other racers. He was truly spent after his second trip...I felt so bad for him.

I liked that Floyd helped London, and I liked that Matt stopped and helped Floyd. If Brooke would just stop screeching then I would say that for the most part these racers have been genuinely decent to one another.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The regular long Justin, Diana, Korey and James Earl and later Floyd joins them. They all LOVE Team FUN..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZiJMGPOUeM#t=6124.8890637

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, May 29, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Becca Droz on 'The Amazing Race': I was a wreck for a couple days after our devastating "Philimination"

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-becca-droz-on-the-amazing-race-i-was-wreck-for-couple-days-after-our-devastating-philimination-22075.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: