TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 19 - April 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 19 - April 16 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sorry guys. I incorrectly labelled sunday's episode as Episode 17 when it should have been 18!

Gettin' this one ready for tonight.

<I changed it to 18 for you :-)>

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Allison in the DR saying she's letting the SS believe she is with them until she can figure out where she stands in the house. Still not sure yet. Feels like she is expendable.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
In DR Adel wants to win POV to leave noms the same.

Jon said he's not sure if he would use the POV or not.

Allison is excited to get picked for POV. She wants to show HGs that she can DO something and WIN a comp.

Adel stands up and says he's using his special power. He chooses to replace Allison. She says "figures..." and sits down.

Alli in DR says that Adel replacing her really shows she's at the bottom of SS. She really wishes she hadn't turned.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
This is the 2nd time Neda is talking about Arlie in the DR. She is concerned about how close he is with Jon and thinks he's a really smart player and needs to go.

She talks with Jon telling him her concerns. And then there is Jon in DR saying that Neda brings up a good point and sometimes you have to take out a big player when you get the chance to. Says he's gonna think about it (but doesn't seem convinced to me)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Marsha tells Adel he has 1 hour to get an HG to workout with him for 10 mins, he must make another HG cry, must get one of the girls to agree to go on a date with him.

BB tells the other HGs to go to storage room, then tells them to make sure Adel fails.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Adel gets shot down by Heather and Sabrina for the date.

Alli is totally playing him! She asks him why he hasn't asked her out on a date yet. He goes would you?!! And she leads him on a bit and then playfully tells him Andrew wouldn't like it. She keeps telling him she will go on a date with him....tomorrow. LOL she keeps starting out saying that and then saying...tomorrow..

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ahahaha, Jon telling Adel that BB game them the mission too was so funny! I loved it.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They are all getting handcuffed together with fuzzy handcuffs?? Haha, okay.

Heather/Jon
Adel/Sabrina
Neda/Arlie
Alli/Rachelle

And having a chocolate fondu party. lol

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon is feeding Heather drinks, he says she's drinking more than him and laughs

I think Rachelle and Alli were the cutest/funniest and mostly because of Alli.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Quick clip of Jon and Arlie talking game, Jon in DR saying he's got game with Arlie but also likes what he has with Neda. Seems torn.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Vacation themed POV. Sponsered by Ramada. They have to "pack their suitcase". Go to a pit with a mess of clothes. They need to dig through and find 10 red Ramada t-shirts, crawl back under wires and climb stairs and throw the t-shirts across a distance into their suitcase.

Jon is the first to decide to get ALL 10 t-shirts rather than finding one crawling back over and over. I can't believe there isn't a rule against that but I guess it wasn't in the rules.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon thought he had them all, counted and there was only 9. Had to go back to the pit to find another.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
In DR Arlie says he thought he had this comp in the bag but was totally surprised by how dominant Jon has been.

Jon keeps missing his shots with the shirt. Has to go back multiple times to get more shirts. Arlie catching up.

Arlie says in DR that he is realizing Jon is a more well rounded player than he expected and that is beginning to worry him.

Jon finally gets his in and wins POV. Pretty tight race between those two.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
J/N bring Rachelle and Sab up to HOH to talk about the possibilty of BD someone and how loyal they will be if J/N save them.

Sabrina gives all her usual reassurances but do you expect anything else? The two go to bedroom afterward, jump up and down excitedly as BB plays music and they chant Final Two over and over.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Heather in DR says she'd rather fight against Alli who is a girl and only somewhat decent competitor rather than Arlie who is super competitive socially and in physical comps. Pretty smart thoughts.

Neda tells Alli that they are going to BD Arlie and Alli in DR says she is shocked and it really shows that she never knows what the ef is going on and clearly she's NOT with the SS because they decide all of this stuff without her.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
LOL Alli says she is "sketched out" and has the POV in the back of her pants right now in case she needs to use it.

Jon vetoes Rachelle and puts Arlie up.

Arlie did NOT see this coming!!! His eyes are intense!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon was wrapping up the ceremony when Allison interrupts with "Actually..."

Everyone's faces were shocked and breathless. Jon bent over in shock when she announced she was vetoing Sabrina. Jon keeps staring at floor or looking down, can't remember. Sabs seems super surprised and emotional. She kept asking Alli "why, why, is this because of Andrew?" Alli says "This is for....game." Neda is death staring her the whole time.

Arlie in DR says he got bamboozled. He says it's either a brilliant move on Jon's part or will make a huge mistake (or something like that). He says he didn't expect Jon to come after him this early.

There is a shot of Sabs and Rachelle in the DR kissing their vetos at the same time in glee. (ewww)

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
That was the best show!

Poor Adel and his special mission. It was quite funny seeing the poor guy try so hard!

The veto ceremony was excellent. Alison really threw them all for a loop. It was clear nobody knew what the heck was going on. Poor Jon having to put someone up on the spot. The faces of the first nominees, the replacements, and everyone else were priceless.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina keeps saying that Allison screwed her/them over. How exactly did she do that? She was up against Sarah and she voted to SAVE Sabrina against Kenny. Where exactly did she screw over Sabrina?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That was one of the most dishonest, completely deceptive editing jobs I have seen yet.

First off, the party was AFTER the veto and Allison was definitely the target for a backdoor prior to the party. She figured it out from talking to Arlie and just lost it, crying to Arlie and then Neda/Heather for over an hour. It was really quite pathetic to watch. But it ended up being genius as she got Arlie put up instead of herself and set it up to give her and the gremlins control of the vote.

They completely left out the fact that Allison was the target and didnt even mention or show any of her drunken breakdown after the party that convinced Neda and Allison to change Jons mind to backdoor Arlie instead of Allison.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
They left so much out - especially the game play (discussions). But they did cram in a lot of stuff we were not able to see on the live feeds. I thought the show was really good.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I too noticed that a lot of stuff was left out from when the hgs had been drinking too much. Sabrina was carrying a bucket around at one point because she felt sick! Jon was loud and drunken just wearing underwear for awhile and Allison was having a breakdown at one point! None of which we saw on the tv show.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
But isn't that the benefit of watching feeds and the show? You get to see sooooo much more discussion and shenanigans from the HGs on the LFs, but I think they try to keep people watching the show by filling it with LOTS of DR time.

It's fascinating to know what is said in the DR where you find out what the HGs are really thinking. And because that's something we don't see on LFs I think they try to put as many DR comments in the episode as possible.

IMO if that means they have to cut out more stuff shown on the LFs than so be it because you can essentially SEE all that stuff on the LFs yourself. Why do we need to see it again?

I mean I do get some of the frustration, but for the most part I think they try to give us the best of both worlds. Yeah, maybe they pick and choose what strategy talk they decide to show but they have so much other stuff to show us that we don't get to see on LFs that it's just the way it is.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Nolanry. They have to cram days worth of activity into one hour, plus give us things we did not see on the live feeds such as DR comments and the blocked things (competitions, veto ceremonies and such.) I think they do a pretty good job, all in all.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well it is only one hour so they have to cram a lot. I can see both sides. That's why I love that BB has the live feeds. It makes us more aware of how much editing must go on in other "reality" shows.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, the women majority is still intact, obviously it's going to be a woman winner this time...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There is editing to fit it all in an hour and then there is completely misrepresenting the truth and giving an incorrect and severely skewed version of what actually happened.

Of course I didnt expect them to show everything in an hour show but they could have at least shown things in the proper order and mentioned the fact that Allison was the target and she convinced Neda and Heather to get Jon to put up Arlie. As it was shown it was just completely out of the blue.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: