TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 20 - April 17 - Eviction day ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 20 - April 17 - Eviction day spoiler discussion users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Not sure if I'll be able to watch tonight so I hope someone else can spoil things :-)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nothing to report yet, just the aftermath of the secret veto being used.

Allison trying to convince slopppy seconds that she is still with them while also talking to Arlie about potentially saving him. Neda DRs that she doesnt trust Allison at all and she will get her out as soon as possible.

Before commercial she told Arlie that if he could convince the gremlins, she would flip and keep him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Now Arissa talks to the house and asks the usual boring questions, then she mentions how the house has given us a lot of funny moments the last few weeks and she shows them a video with clips of various funny actions in the house.

The best part is that the video shows Rachelle peeing in the hot tub, so everyone else now knows about it. They didnt show us the house reaction to that revelation though.

Now its some kind of Top Chef cooking task.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
More footage of Allison and Arlie scrambling around. Neda and Jon trying to convince Allison to side with them and vote out Arlie, Arlie talking to gremlins about how they will crush the rest of the house if he stays, how he will never put them up, etc etc.

Neda reiterates yet again in the DR how she doesn't trust Allison and wants her out ASAP but she needs her vote so has to pretend she wants to work with her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Arissa told the house that the person going home tonight will be the first member of the jury. They all seem happy to hear this.

Arlie voted out 5-0

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Poor old Arlie gets the boot with an unanimous vote and seems to fall off the wall near the front door but goes back to hug Adel.
Ariisa keeps mentioning something new coming up--a twist or something. I am curious.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea they are supposed to announce some huge new Twistos twist that will give Canada more power than ever before.

Maybe the Canada Jury vote? Seems a bit early to announce that though.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Arlie gets a big welcome from the audience. Arissa asks him how he feels, is he crushed and he says he is. Cant understand why Jon put him up, it only ruined his Jon's and Adel's game.
He doesnt know when he started to lose control. He is the first member of the jury. Arlie watches the goodbye messages. Neda was really cold and allison was smart alecky. Heather and Adel were sorry he went.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I hope its as big as they are hyping! I really want to mess with Sabrina Rachelle and Neda.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Arissa interviews Arlie, looks like he wont be on the side show since he's i the Jury.

They show the goodbye messages, most are nice, Allison gloats about how SHE took down the mastermind, and Neda slams him pretty hard, saying how she always knew he was sketchy, and now she no longer has any use for him. Not a smart move to piss off the first jury member.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Adel out of HoH first. All girls left

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina just dropped an F-bomb.

Heather and Rachelle out.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sabrina out.

Neda and Allison last 2 left

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
allison has to win this if she doesnt want to be on the block this week.
Sabrina is out! Yes! Allison is shaking. Going to tie breaker. Neda wins as Allison goes over the number asked for! Booo.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Going to a tie breaker.

How many acorns in the backyard during the Nuts to That competition.

Neda won HoH with a low guess, Allison went over

Twist announcement Canada is the final Jury Vote.

No surprise there, the house guessed it when Kenny didnt go to jury.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The sideshow is starting. First we have to hear from Gary and Peter. Peter saw it coming. Oh now Peter and Gary are lecturing us on how the Jury works!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They have Scott on--the guy who didnt get the last place in the house but Allison did.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I guess they have time to fill on the side show with no evictee interview, they just brought out Scott (war room loser)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Scott loves Adel and thinks its good vs evil in there. He's rooting for the good guys. (Allison Adel Jon and Neda) Scott said Allison promised to turn the house upside down but she didnt until Andrew left.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Best line of the night was Arissa prior to,the vote, "I'm clutching my pearls". Lol and she showed her age or something with the cartoon reference and throws up Scooby Doo,and Inspector Gadget. Funny funny gave me a giggle.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
They have had some really good competitions. Original concepts.

I was not sorry to see Arlie go. I wonder if he is as overly dramatic in really life.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gary is not looking so pretty tonight. Pls no green lippy ever again

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
All in all I think it's good that Arlie is gone and Adel gets another chance, but 2 men left against that women majority are doomed...

I'm also glad Neda won and hopefully Sabrina and Alison will be on the block and one of them gone next.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Gary is usually so beautiful. I didn't like the green lips either.

I found Scott to be overbearing. He kept speaking over Arissa and not letting her do her job as host properly.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 18, 2014 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think he was just really excited. And he's not a shy little flower is he! but yupI do hate when everyone talks over each other.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: