TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 22 - April 23 - POV

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 22 - April 23 - POV users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Peter hosted the POV and Neda won.

She was awarded a strategy session with Jemmett

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Seems like they dont really know anything about this season and they probably havent been watching.

Emmett has an excuse as he was on BB South Africa for a while...

Neda says she has a final 2 with Jon and with Heather. If she could choose she would take Heather over Jon.

Jillian tells her to make sure to be kind in the good bye messages . Some advice Neda seriously needs. Neda says she would not have thought of that (obviously, from her message to Arlie)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They have an easter egg hunt. Neda is being her usual downer self about it, and collects the least eggs and goes on slop and easter eggs until the eviction.

Jon wins and gets to choose "5 consumable items from the outside world" for himself or to share with the others (except Neda I guess)

I think he asked mostly for booze.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Same old POV ceremony formula and script. I wish they would change this after all these years.
Of course Neda doesnt use the POV.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ya it would be nice to change up some of the more scripted portions, the whole staring at the wall for nominations and the little speech, as hoh it is my duty blah blah yawn. Although i do find the Canada nom a little more informal than the US one, probably because they aren't forced to sit around a the table with the wheel.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea that stupid giant wheel. Having to watcn every HoH lug that ridiculous thing to the table week after week.

But the worst part is the script they always follow word for word, show after show.
They dont need to explain the same things over and over every week. I would hope that most viewers arent that stupid, and I imagine that BB doesnt pick up many new viewers halfway into a season so everybody knows whats goingo on already.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Sabrina that Adel was rude and disrespectful. Why? I remember very early in the game when I was still figuring out who was who, Sabrina stood up to Adel over something I can't even remember what it was and the look on Adel's face was one of shock and anger. My opinion. Shock that a woman would stand up to him and anger that that it might be shown on TV. His pointed finger and bluster was his way of trying to get back him manhood. I have seen both looks before.

I don't see Adel as a fun loving, goofy guy. I see him as an ignorant sexist.

For Adel's game, yes it was a good move, but I really believe he wanted to take Sabrina down and as best as he could put her in her place. That look on his face haunts me. I believe he would have put up Sabrina even if it hurt his game. He was trying to save face.

What he said after the ceremony was cover my backside stuff.

My opinion.

I do wish we could see the religion argument that happened on day three.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I do like that BBCAN does show evicted HG's in the flashback clips. (Neda eating)

Oh and Jon told Neda he wuv's her....not the word love.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Even at the veto ceremony, Adel nods to Neda that yes she has the power to use the veto (as if giving her permission). The smile didn't happen until she chose not to use the veto.

Still, this move is good for Neda's game, but Adel acted as though he had the right to give her permission. Neda knows his personality more than many of us know. Her use of the word respect when not changing the nomination, was very strategic on her part.

It's more than HOHits, with Adel. It's who he is.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ITA Mummy. The look on his face when Kenny came out as gay, was one of shock like everyone else- and extreme discomfort. They kept the camera on him quite a bit during this when it actually happened, although in the edited for tv version it was not nearly as prolonged. He looked so fake when he was struggling to fit in at that moment. IMHO/YMMV

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
If Adel is so sure that will help him in the game good for him, however, he should know that it's not going to be enough without a strong alliance, since sooner or later they'll start turning on each other and if he's going out on 4th, jury no longer matters since he'll be one of them... He wants to make them believe that everyone on the jury hates him and maybe... maybe he will be kept around but I don't believe it and he should be a bit more self-aware how he's perceived by Canada as well... not everyone will think it's 'game' behaviour...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I don't think it is a good strategy. I can't see many of these other people being that quick to forgive. Maybe once the game is over but he isn't going to have enough time to repent before the jury votes.

I also confess that I find it awkward for him to be praying one minute and then making totally false accusations the next minute. We're not talking about stretching the truth or breaking an agreement when things change. We're talking about outright deliberate lying and defamation of character.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: