TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 23 - April 24 - Eviction and HOH

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 23 - April 24 - Eviction and HOH users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I figured I'd start a thread for tonight's show (late I know). Basically it all went as we expected with Rachelle being evicted. Some nice scenes of the jury house though - looks nice!

The HOH competition involved being attached to a long rope that is twisted around other ropes. Lots of crawling around and under to get it untangled including in frigid water.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I expected more comments on tonight's show... It went as I wished as for eviction but I still have to find Sabrina staying incredibly lucky, either it's luck that kept her there for so long or the girl is as good as she says she is.

Well, with Jon as the new HOH Sabrina will be nominated again but I wonder if she's going to be nominated with Adel or Heather, I think Neda is safe from nominations this time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its not luck, its the fact that she has won absolutely nothing and has zero power. She is no threat to anyone.

Rachelle won an endurance HoH easily and they were sure tonight would be an endurance. And it kind of was. She probably would have done very well in that HoH comp tonight.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sabrina has power. It's in her mouth! And it works.

The show was a bit flat for me. Maybe I am too used to the editing BS and know when they show me something, if I had seen it live, my take may have been different.

I am seriously considering popping over to Windsor for the finale. Watching the show after knowing the ending is so anti-climatic.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Is Slice the network, like Bravo, that I need to know the hotel carries?

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Mummy, we watch it on Slice.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was all so predictable with Rachelle going home--although Arissa gave Sabrina a second's alarm when she said her name first! I could have done without the segment on Rachelle and Sabrina's fabulous friendship that started from day 1. Very striking to see was when Rachelle had HOH and Sabrina actually controlled it! They got along so good because they disliked the same people and are mean girls.
You can pretty see where things are headed from now to the end, with Neda and Jon/Heather at the end. Yawn.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Mummy come to Toronto. You can watch the finale with me. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Viewing party at Mameblanche's!

for me it always gets a little boring when the numbers dwindle.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 25, 2014 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sure, to quote Bob Barker... c'mon down! ;) ;)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: