TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CBB - Winter Season - January 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 08, 2015Flagg25 01-08-15  10:25 pm
Archive through January 11, 2015Sarasmile25 01-11-15  9:25 am
Archive through January 16, 2015Kitt25 01-16-15  11:45 am
Archive through January 21, 2015Flagg25 01-21-15  10:46 am
Archive through January 27, 2015Flagg25 01-27-15  8:11 am
Archive through January 29, 2015Kitt25 01-29-15  11:10 am
Archive through February 02, 2015Kitt25 02-02-15  2:25 pm
Archive through February 05, 2015Kitt25 02-05-15  7:14 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
On Thursday after his eviction, Perez appeared on Loose Women. IMO He came off really well.

Here's the You Tube link to his appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSb1V4uw6p4

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
Jbw, I agree about Perez. The channel for the link is who I have been watching the series on. They are pretty good and quick about getting the shows up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching yesterday's BOTS and so far (just started it) he's coming off well on that too.

It's kind of the shame because he could have completely quashed the KatieH nastiness if he'd been a bit more smart about what he did, and she'd have probably been one of the first to go.

Well, finale today... unbelievably the bookies now have Calum and KatieH with equal odds of winning. Was it Nadia who said Calum spends 10 hours a day lying on the couch trying not to lose his temper? That's all I see from him, can't see for a second how he deserves to win. And KatieH, well I hate to see her disgusting behaviour rewarded.

Only one I want to win is Keith, so I'm going to have a bad day, as it seems pretty sure that that isn't happening.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I like Michelle, I always have, I think she's a wonderful person. I think she mentioned being a voice for LGBT, bc that is her world, those are the people she spends time with, gets to know, to understand. And she sees up close and personal, that the fight for rights is not over, not just from people her age, but from the young people still going through so many things. Also, she is a voice for those whom she lost, they don't have one, so she still speaks up and out with the truth, that there is still a lot to be done, voices still need to be heard and she is one. That's my take on it.

Now outside the house, I think Perez has made himself look like a backpeddler. He takes no responsibility for his actions, he is now saying he was being silly and funny. I find that ridiculous. What was silly about him fake coughing right by Alex's bed? That was deliberate, which is what Perez was doing, deliberately antagonizing people, then weeping to BB that he was afraid for his safety. He's a jerk. I'm with Leah Remini on this, when she called in, this is who he is. Perez claiming he used to be like Katie H and is a kinder gossip now, went out the window for me, he is who he portrayed; I don't like gossip about anyone, including celebs anyway. Had he taken responsibility for his actions, that would show he had a misstep, or listened to Heidi and Spencer, or something like that, but he didn't.

Anyway, I don't want Katie H to win, I think trying to isolate Perez was wrong, even though I can't stand him, her doing that was equal to the wrong things he was doing. I would love to see Keith win too, but I wouldn't mind Michelle, Callumm, or Katie P as well.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Here we go!

Not sure who I want to win, just know I don't want it to be Katie H or Michelle.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live finale show starting!

Calum - cheers
KatieH - boos
KatieP - cheers
Keith - cheers
Michelle - cheers

three minutes until first vote freeze.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too Amy! Although I'd love it if Keith won.

Stormie, I have nothing against what Michelle is outside the house, it's just inside the house she's just been one of the mean girls, to people who perhaps should have been given some protection (like Alicia). And unlike Cami-Li for example, Michelle should have known better, so it's particularly galling. She can't use good work outside the house to protect herself from the bad things she does inside the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Results starting now. Still KatieH is the only one with big boos, although Keith is strangely getting some. Chants of "Get Katie Out!"

In fifth place is:

Michelle!

Lines reopen. Emma says tonight it is incredibly close.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't think they were a group of mean girls, I think that is what Perez said to justify his trying to get Michelle, Katie H and Cami-Li thrown out. I do believe Katie H was horrible and nasty to Alicia, but I don't think what Michelle said was the same. Alicia has very low self esteem and portrayed herself as childlike and insecure, it looked to me like Michelle voiced that, but also at times spoke with Alicia about how, in so many words, powerful she was. But the true meanness was Katie H. And I do feel that Alicia stood up for herself very well, which is a good thing. The only issue I had, was that no one in the house thought that perhaps Alicia had a learning disability, which was what I thought when she mentioned learning her letters (I think) with her daughter.

I wish Katie H was out, bummer, but I'm not surprised Michelle's out first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time for another.

In fourth place is:

Keith!

All rather predictable so far, but a shame.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Not happy Keith is out, I'm kinda surprised actually.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So now we have Calum, who sat on a couch most of the show; KatieP, who missed all the initial turmoil; and KatieH, who was cruel to everyone. Sad.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And more...

In third place is:

Calum!

Oooo interesting, now it's like good vs evil!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Katie V Katie! An interesting ending.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Keith had a great interview, he's such a lovely person.

For a second there, I thought Callum was going to win.

I really hope Katie Price wins.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I fear this final two is a setup and we will end with Hopkins as the winner.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think KatieP's at a disadvantage, because the anti-KatieH vote has been split all along. Unless people have saved some last votes for the end. Even though I don't think KatieP particularly deserves to win, she certainly deserves to beat KatieH, so if I were there I might be spending a few pennies on votes right now...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's time...

the winner of CBB Winter 2015 is:

KatieP!

heeheeehheeehheeeheeeeee! So happy that KatieH didn't win! Not that she isn't going to get a huge amount of publicity out of this.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Lol! I am so happy since I couldn't stand Hopkins.
Katie Price might pass out in the house before she gets to leave.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Yeahhhh, so glad Katie Price won!!!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you hear KatieP say earlier the wound has started to smell? That is NOT a good sign! She must have a lot of infection going round her little body. I think a trip to the hospital is in her immediate future.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't know she was hurt, I thought she had a cold or something. Oh no, I hope she does go to the hospital right away.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
She stated when she came in she was having troubles with her implants and had an open wound. I am glad she will be able to get proper medical care for her breast now though she did go to the doctor yesterday.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanky Amy, I didn't realize that, I hope she goes right away.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here is another reason I dislike Katie H, via Russell Brand's clip; I think any and all ways to help a disabled child should be utilized, regardless of the parent's income. The child is the priority.

Katie Hopkins VS Katie Price - Compassion Should Win: Russell Brand The Trews
Published on Jan 30, 2015
In this Fame Friday episode of The Trews I talk about Katie Hopkins criticising Katie Price in Celebrity Big Brother, for allowing the state to pay for her disabled son to go to school.

youtube.com/watch?v=F33NSbHw-zs

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She does look like she's in so much pain! In a way it's a shame she went into the house this year, as we'd have seen a completely different KatieP any other year. And I hope it doesn't have long lasting effects, because I'm sure her wound would have been treated so much more quickly outside the house.

Love Russell Brand. He's not always right imo but he always cares. And it's not like KatieP doesn't pay her fair share of taxes!

Jbw

08-14-2006

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Really?

Thank god that in the end the UK version of Ann Coulter didn't win.

I stop watching after Wednesday when Perez left and then was subjected to a really over the top anti-Perez BOTS with the awful Luisa Zissman.

Guess I might now go back and watch Thursday & Friday's main show and BOTS.

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I loved when Perez said to Luisa, "who are you?" I would not know who she was other than seeing her on BOTS. The only ones I knew before CBB in the house were Perez, Katie Price, and Jeremy Jackson (although I think his brother Jonathan is a better actor) but then again I live in the US and not the UK.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching. Something I hadn't noticed all season but did with the camera focused on him so much: Callum has the strangest ears I've ever seen other than Spock's.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
!! If you ever (used to) watch Stephen Colbert he has one like that, just the one. He refers to it as his elf ear.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
It actually looks like what they used to call a cauliflower ear. It's what happened to boxer's who got punched too many times on the ear.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, October 18, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Calum Best has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277994/Calum-Best-arrested-sexual-assault-woman-20-ran-hotel-hysterical-claimed-attacked-her.html

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: