TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Tweets - Interesting, Informative or ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2015: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Informative or Just Funny users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 09-10-20  11:17 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Congrats are in order...Becky Burgess ‏@beckyburgess17 · 1h1 hour ago  Denver, CO
I channeled my inner superhero and passed my series 6 test today! #85% #registeredbroker

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another one got a job....James Huling ‏@AsianJamesBB17 · 33m33 minutes ago  Wichita Falls, TX
Finally got the Job that I've been after for a while. "Sales and Marketing". Best part. I get my own office. #office #goals 2016✌💰💲

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another one bites the dust, LOL. I find it an interesting choice of words to say "ended the relationship" and not our relationship.

Liz Nolan ‏@_LizNolan · 18h18 hours ago  Los Angeles, CA
💭✍

February 10, 2016

Hi everyone! I just wanted to give you guys an update from my perspective as you all deserve it. First off I'd like to start by saying thank you for following Austin and I on our crazy/incredible/special journey, & as we navigated outside the big brother house. Unfortunately, yes, Austin and I ended the relationship. I have nothing but the utmost respect and love for him, and just as our #liztin romance began in the bb house- we started out as friends and I hope we can remain the same. Love y'all. Liz

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha....@Clio_the_Leo ‏@Clio_the_Leo · 18h18 hours ago

Well … at least they made it to Christmas. (Liztin, not the militants)

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Jeff and Jordan are married and expecting.

Debra

11-19-2003

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Here is the story about Jeff & Jordan.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jordan-lloyd-is-pregnant-and-married-to-jeff-schroeder-w201709

Congrats!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so excited for them!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Awesome! :-)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well that squelches any chance of them returning this year if they were planning to do some sort of an All-Stars...don't think they want to have a twist mid-season involving adding a HG the hard way (though she wasn't due til October)

Happy for them though- they'll be great parents I think.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm sure there is a more appropriate place for this but I couldn't find one, Brendan and Rachel just had a baby. I did not find what the sex of the baby was or the name.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Friday, April 08, 2016 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
They had a baby girl. http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/04/08/brendon-villegas-rachel-reilly-welcome-daughter/

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
We came up with the name Adora because we adore her, she’s ‘Adora-ble,’ and we wanted a Spanish name to celebrate her Hispanic heritage,” the couple says. “Borealis was Rachel’s must-have middle name because she’s always been infatuated with the natural beauty of the Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights. Of course Brendon loves the name because he is a physicist and science nerd! We love the name because Adora lights up our lives like the Borealis lights up the night sky.”

For being a more unusual name I actually like it.!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/04/16/big-brothers-brendon-villegas-and-rachel-reilly-daughter-baby-girl/

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Adora is a cute name... the middle name... um not so much, IMHO. But I understand their reasoning.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Yup she'll have to explain her middle name for ages and probably will keep it hidden....until she's an adult.

I never appreciated my name until I was an adult. I can do about 15 mins on my name. Which comes in handy when at events/parties/ meeting new people/new business meetings.

Long healthy life for Adora.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't know either of them had a Spanish/Hispanic background.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think daddy is from Spanish/Hispanic background.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Monday, April 25, 2016 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Speaking as a fellow Mexican-American, I'm pretty sure Brendon shares that ethnic background with me. (But I could be wrong.)

ETA: I just Googled "Brendon Villegas Mexican" and found this article that confirmed my assumption.

link

fixed link - jmm

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person that thinks "Aurora Borealis" when I hear that name? She may be "adora" ble now, but she won't when she's 70-years-old. I honestly don't know what parents think when they name their children. Children can be so cruel - why subject them to bullying by giving them a crazy name? Children get bullied for less.

Other than that, congrats to them for having a beautiful daughter.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Vanessa playing a tournament in Florida.

America's Poker Tour‏ @AmericasPokerTV 10m10 minutes ago
More
Vanessa Rousso Leads Final 27

Vanessa Rousso has the current chip lead at the final three table redraw. The follo… http://ift.tt/2of60GR

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🦄Vanessa Rousso @VanessaRousso ·
2h
I’m over the moon to announce that I am PREGNANT WITH IDENTICAL TWIN BOYS! I have always been an all or nothing kinda girl—so it figures that when I finally did get pregnant that I made not 1, but 2 babies! For those keeping tabs—that’s 3 boys for
@MelProceOuellet
and I in 2020!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As usual, you beat me to it, Dipo!

Isn't that fantastic news for Vanessa and her wife?!

Both pregnant at the same time. Imagine what their house will be like for the next several months, and after! Wow!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sounds like fun?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: