TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2016: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2016 Season users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global TV)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 20, 2016Jimmer25 02-20-16  8:21 am
Archive through February 25, 2016Gldnlvr25 02-25-16  1:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tim from BBAU was great, I hope he goes in.

I voted for Tim and Nikki

As for the Hola thing, not looking good. I couldnt get it to work to play the international player videos.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They're all so young ! I'm sure it will be fun! Don't forget BBAD starts on Friday on Slice...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What does everyone think about this first twist and the vote for "the foreigners"?

Tim does look fun and most of the ads I have seen are Tim-centric so I think he will be a shoe-in. The other ads seem to always show some woman screaming, not sure which one she is. Fingers crossed there is no room for Jace at the inn.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/photos/2016-02-28-tour-the-bbcan-grand#/image16

House Pictures

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow! That looks gorgeous.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I hope all four get in, in because I definitely want tim but it would be great to have Jace represent Our BB 🇺🇸❤️

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
House looks awesome! All I know after seeing this house, BBUS needs to bulldoze theirs and start over!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr asked: How do you watch this from US? Just YouTube?

Basically you need some sort of VPN (Virtual Private Network) access that allows you to watch from a Canadian access point. Then you can just go to the Global TV website and watch it from there.

One way to do it is get a VPN account. VPN is short for Virtual Private Network. As long as you get a good one, they are perfectly safe. You log into the VPN first and it makes it appear that you are in Canada (eh!!!). It only costs a few dollars a month for a VPN account but the BB Can feeds are free so that means it's still about the same as BB USA. Plus you can watch the TV shows too. It sounds much more complicated than it actually is. It's really very easy.

I use StrongVPN but a lot of people like one called Hide My Ass.

http://www.strongvpn.com

https://www.hidemyass.com

Another way that people have had success with is by using the Chrome Browser and a free VPN that works only with Chrome called HOLA. Apparently it is easy to set up and use.

It's a fun show and worth it! Let us know if you have any questions.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
To watch tonights show live, go to

http://www.hamsterwatch.com

and on the left hand side, part way down, you will see a number of places to watch a live stream from Canada tonight. If you want to watch tomorrow (or later tonight) you have to go through what Jimmer typed above with a VPN. You MUST have the VPN set up to watch the Live Feeds, which are through the Global website, just like the US ones are through the CBS website.

HOLA is not working with Chrome right now. I am not sure why. I am using Hide My Ass, and it is working for me just fine, although it is not free.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hola works fine with chrome, just not with Global, They obviously know how to block it.

I use Hola with chrome every day to watch IACGMOOH Australia.

Thanks for the link Mamapors

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH, ok, yeah they must have figured it out because I used it all last season. Enjoy the show everyone! I am excited!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Now that the season is on and the live feeds are up we'll continue the discussion in the TV show or Live Feed Discussion threads or whatever threads anyone wants to create about different topics. :-)