TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TWEETS - They are entertaining

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2016: General Discussion: TWEETS - They are entertaining users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESDipo25 10-06-16  12:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Victor Arroyo III ‏@elfitvic · 1h1 hour ago
Waiting for our turn to take off so I open some snaps. I open one and it's a nude 😂 and the guy next to me saw it and looked away💀 #awkward
Just announced they're preparing for arrival? We just took off? How fast are we going? 😂
So I just got word....5pm Party Bus pick up 😳 Bruno Mars Concert 😝 VIP Party After 💀💀 #its #gonna #be #lit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not sure where or what event but it seems to be Boston, James calls her his girlfriend and says he loves her...Big Brother Always ‏@BigBroAlways · 6h6 hours ago
James and Natalie together again after #BB18 #BBOTT
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLSH0bQgPHl/?hl=en

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 7m7 minutes ago

Everyone owned up to what they did in the bb house & the jury house... Others refuse to and just want to play victim. That's wrong. Period.

I was in the jury house hearing "u need to start being good to me on film days so people will forget what happened in the house." 😂 FOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Victor Arroyo III ‏@elfitvic · 3m3 minutes ago
Done being the "nice guy" to girls that either pretend, or aren't interested 😝 Ohhh you bout to be blocked 😂😂 #she #wasnt #ready

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 18m18 minutes ago
I made a public apology to Tiffany because I saw I was wrong. I could have been private but I owed her public. Trust me I admit my wrongs 😂

Re Zakiyah....Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 16m16 minutes ago
I'm fake but the next day after the fight they gave us a Karaoke machine and I was THE ONLY ONE who told her "come on, come sing with me"
The ONLY reason I'm speaking on her is because a mutual FRIEND came back and told me she's been talking shit. And I believe it.
Every single time I or anyone else had personal convos with her IMMEDIATELY after she ran back and told him. IN THE JURY HOUSE THOUGH !? 📢📢
That's why me and Paulie was beefing because every time I told her "I love you just be careful because he seems crafty" SHE RAN & TOLD HIM!
she was in a revealing bikini cover up with no bra and panties on ASS up in front of everyone and I told her please put some clothes on. FOH
While she was in that bumper car "sick" I was the one running to the DR every 30mins getting in trouble asking for her meds. GTFOH

Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 50s50 seconds ago
Two sips of wine don't make you drunk try again.. BYE. @Zakiyahgorg

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 8m8 minutes ago
And people need to stop talking mess about Natalie. She was legit nice to EVERYBODY in jury even knowing it wasn't mutual from some.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 7h7 hours ago
I had no issue w. Frankie, he needs to fix that over bleached ass feather duster on top of his head b4 he tries to pull a DAY hair flip tho

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 57m57 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES. OCT 14TH. ALL AGES. COME GET FRIENDSHIP WITH ME & @elfitvic & @BridgetteD_BB18 & PABLO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha....Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 2h2 hours ago
Person: "Has anyone told you you look like paul from BB18?"
Me: "Yeah, I get it all the time - who is that (butt)hole?"
*Shows me pix of me*

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
thats hilarious!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank Goodness...hamsterwatch #BBOTT ‏@hamsterwatch · 1h1 hour ago
another long national nightmare is over - Paul and Pablo have been reunited #bbott
hamsterwatch #BBOTT added,
Paul Abrahamian @deadskulltweets
OHHHH I GOT A LITTLE FRIENDSHIP PACKAGE IN THE MAIL TODAY @CBSBigBrother #REUNITEDATLAST #PABLO 🤘🏼🍻

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet · 4h4 hours ago

What happened with James & Natalie after #BB18? The showmance caught up & shared this update on their relationship:
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-18-james-huling-natalie-negrotti-confirm-their-relationship/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 3h3 hours ago
My daily reminder. Thank you all again for your support. Without you, my creativity goes nowhere - so thanks for keeping me inspired. ✌🏼️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Victor Arroyo III ‏@elfitvic · 25m25 minutes ago
Headed to Creative Dance here in Slidell, LA! Come hang out and let's raise money for Avery!… https://www.instagram.com/p/BLcH7zMhR3X/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's free....

Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 1h1 hour ago

TOMORROW! LA meet & greet + Halloween Party w/ @elfitvic & @BridgetteD_BB18 & Pablo!! ALL AGES. Come get some quality friendship with ya boy

From 5 to 7pm

At the Mystic Museum, 3204 W Magnolia, Burbank, CA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my....Victor Arroyo III ‏@elfitvic · 1h1 hour ago

The beard is leaving at the hands of @deadskulltweets

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 51m51 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES! COME TO OUR M&G / HALLOWEEN PARTY TONIGHT!
3204 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank CA
5pm-7pm M&G & 8PM - midnight party. ALL AGES!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Natalia Mercedes ‏@NataliaNegrotti · 32m32 minutes ago

I'll be on younow at 5pm making arepas with James and my family! If you have any questions or want to learn how to cook join us! #Venezuela

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 7m7 minutes ago
Guys! You can take photos & hangout with us ALL NIGHT. Not only from 5-7. Keep in mind we'll be there from 8-12 for the party! YES ALL AGES

Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 7m7 minutes ago
Also my band @StrangeFacesLA will be at the event tonight. We're gonna play a few acoustic songs outside. Can't wait to meet you all! 🍻🙏🏼💀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Natalia Mercedes ‏@NataliaNegrotti · 8m8 minutes ago

LIVE on #Periscope: Cooking with nat
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OdKrNlzkqeKX

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers ‏@DayDaVonne_ · 59m59 minutes ago
Are you coming to the meet and greet?? I am ... See you there ❤️ https://www.instagram.com/p/BLju1r3Ap5k/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 14, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ‏@Clio_the_Leo · 23m23 minutes ago

1 of my coworkers today informed me “James & Natalie, Corey & Nicole, Paulie & Zakiyah are all still together!” #adorbs #BB18

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha....Victor Arroyo III ‏@elfitvic · 2h2 hours ago
@deadskulltweets wants a sip of his sparkling water. Twists cap and water explodes on himself and other passenger 😂💀💀 - Trip Tweet #TT

Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 2h2 hours ago
@elfitvic dude (edit) carbonated water straight boned me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 3h3 hours ago
Thank you SO MUCH Van city 💘🇨🇦 thanks to you we donated thousands of food cans for the hungry/homeless at @ChronicTacosVan - FRIENDSHIP✌🏼️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian ‏@deadskulltweets · 10m10 minutes ago
Tossing a 10% discount your way for Halloween & being so patient with orders. We've been swamped, but we're working around the clock!
Paul Abrahamian added,
Deadskull Apparel @deadskullbrand
•HALLOWEEN DISCOUNT•
Guys - thank you SO much for all your support & patience this passed month.… https://www.instagram.com/p/BMPPM1FB-AJ/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm....not sure what an account executive does for a TV station...sell ad space????

James Huling‏Verified account @AsianJamesBB17

Great News: after personality tests, Background checks, Drug Test, interviews. I’ve decided to leave the car business behind and start my new career with @Newschannel6Now
How could I not go back to my CBS family???
Selling Cars in 2017
Account Executive in 2018
#CBS 📺

6:29 AM - 23 Jan 2018

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Probably selling advertising, Dipo. That's about all TV stations sell.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 09, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
19m19 minutes ago
More
Bridgette celebrating her bachelorette party at a Drag show😍🙌 Congrats @BridgetteD_BB18 & cheers to many years of love and happiness.💞💍

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: