TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2017: CBB - Winter Season - January 2017: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 06, 2017Kitt25 01-07-17  12:10 am
Archive through January 13, 2017Amy25 01-13-17  4:08 pm
Archive through January 20, 2017Amy25 01-20-17  3:35 pm
Archive through January 27, 2017Amy25 01-27-17  2:39 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I liked Jessica...thought she was beautiful and she cracked me up in the few episodes I've watched. I just caught the end of her interview and she said Colleen was someone she enjoyed having conversations with, so I'm surprised Colleen nominated her.

Please let it be Speidi that go next!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
At the time Colleen had to choose between Callum, Nicola and Jessica. Her choice of least conflict within the house, and probably the public, was Jessica.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second evicted tonight is Speidi!!!!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy, that makes sense.

Yay, Speidi is out! They are confirming that Kim is playing the game hard. She might just outdo herself.

I guess everyone wants James C. to win, eh?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
During the interview with Emma, both Heidi and Spencer confirmed how difficult the house is with JEDWARD! They stated that Jedward do poke at Nicola to break her and that they have been using the same tactics on Heidi. It confirmed for me that Nicola isn't quite the nasty !itch many viewers have made her out to be because of the way she talks to Jedward. Spencer said that he was glad he was out because he sees the house as getting very dark this week because of Jedward's actions.

Fast forward to the interview with Rylan on BB BOTS and they reeled it back quite a bit and talked more of how they got along well with Jedward. Heidi even said something along the lines that it was the emotions of coming out of the house or something like that What was that about???

I have read comments at other sites where they feel the producers of Celebrity BB are pushing for a Jedward win. I wonder if Speidi were talked to after their interview with Emma and were 'asked' not to speak too negatively about Jedward.

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I don't trust a word out of Spencer and Heidi's mouths. They have flipped on a dime when their hand was forced by eternal nomination. Everything they say is self serving and their goal is to make the front runners, Jedward and Kim look bad because they lost and are sore losers. Right now they are trying to save face for being epic failures in that house and are backing the only housemate left that is going after the popular housemates. On bots they dialed it back because they didn't want to create more conflict with Rylan. As for the conspiracy theories it happens every year from people who don't like the frontrunners.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, January 29, 2017 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Watching last night show a few of them discussed how Jedward were going after Heidi - this being said without them being aware that Speidi talked about it with Emma.

I don't see where Speidi's comments about Jedward has anything to do with Rylan's and their interaction. Why would they need to dial anything back? They know Kim is playing a game and I don't think they fault her for her playing their game. Oh...and btw...I am very happy the Speidi is out. I didn't like how they made everything about them.

Last night we saw John go after Nicola but it the camera (or edit) shot it in such a way that when Nicola yelled at John for trying to intimidate her by getting in her face, the camera cut away. But we see James C tell John he felt he was being intimidating toward Nicola. John didn't dispute it either because he knew he was wrong or respected John C's opinion.

I've read comments where there are those saying that James C didn't say anything to Spencer with how he was treating him so why did he get involved in John going after Nicola. I think it proves what a gentleman James C is that he did diffuse the situation for another housemate.

I do believe the way a show edits pushes an agenda of whom they put as the front-runners - it's not a conspiracy. I am on the fence about Jedward. I do see them as immature and they know what they are doing but I don't think they are the monsters some in the house have made them out to be. I was happy to see John read Calum.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The housemate evicted out the back door was Jamie.

Most of the housemates don't believe it is real.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
In seventh place, and not making it to the finale, is Callum!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised, he's pretty likeable, but maybe too low key.

I've given up on the season, don't really care who wins except please not Kim.

Will be reading the spoilers here though, thanks again Amy.

Frogichik

06-10-2002

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised, he's pretty likeable, but maybe too low key.

Wayyyyy too boring! We could have lost Jamie and Callum weeks ago in my opinion.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
In her exit interview, I thought Jessica made the most sense, that Kim had been isolated, but she got to know her and liked her, even though they initially had argued. I think Kim has a right to speak her mind, and if a bunch of people are coming at her, she has a right to be upset and speak up if she wants.

On yesterday's live feed the HMs were in a fun task, or it was supposed to be fun, but Nicola ruined it when she went after Kim. They showed the HMs a clip where, during an argument, Kim told Jamie he was an adulterer. Nicola decided to tell Kim, something like, she should not have brought up things from the past and outside the house. Then Bianca said something like Kim should not have said that to 'her man.' Firstly, Nicola has brought things up about past things and outside people before, including the mother of Jamie's children. Secondly, both Nicola and Bianca have had weeks to say something to Kim about what she said to Jamie way back when, but they haven't said anything. They did, however, make a point to say something during something that was supposed to be fun. Kim was very clear, she will defend herself. And she did. You couldn't hear the argument, but it was clear that Bianca and Nicola kept talking over Kim when she was speaking up.

I was surprised at how James C thinks Nicola is brave for speaking and he likes when she does it, which he had said earlier in the same task. But when Kim does it, he thinks she's in the wrong, all the time. It seems to me that James C is smitten by Nicola and has never looked at what she's actually doing. Nicola is no victim, nor a slouch, in my view, she's a mean girl. When Kim was trying to tell Stacy not to gossip about her (Chloe had let Kim know Stacy was talking about her), Nicola got in Kim's face about it. So, Nicola can say whatever she wants, however she wants, to whomever she wants, but Kim can't bc Nicola said so, or whined so.

When Nicola said the nasty thing she said to Kim, about 'her problem is she doesn't have children,' that basically shows who Nicola is, but it also shows who Bianca is, bc, unless I'm mistaken, Bianca was in the room and said nothing. Most times Kim pipes up if she feels wronged, but she said nothing when Nicola said that. I think Nicola's problem is Kim got her number and she'll do and say anything to make herself look like a victim and Kim bad, even saying nasty things to her, and blaming her for it as well.

I don't know why Nicola is still in. And also Bianca, she supposedly has a boyfriend on the outside, who has already hit the tabloids with his story. So, who knows, maybe it's all a setup to sell stories.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I found it very odd that on yesterday's BOTS, many in the audience were cheering Colleen. All of a sudden, out of the clear blue sky, she's getting cheers. It looks like BB is now favoring Colleen, for whatever reason. She's not done anything this season, so I don't see where this huge change has come from, unless the audience were her family members, but of course, the producers are likely behind it, spinning as usual. I remember when BOTS used to be unbiased, but it doesn't seem like it any longer.

I would be okay with John and Edward or Kim winning. But, you just never know what will happen. In the long run, though, it just doesn't matter.

Needlenose

09-16-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needlenose a private message Print Post    
Hi Stornie, so glad you have been posting here. I have pretty well kept up, but just now able to be here... I lost all my YouTube channels as of yesterday Channel 5 blocked all I guess ... I would love to see last nights BOTS, also today's show, and the rest of the week ... but do not have a way! Any suggestions?

Stormie

02-28-2007

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Hi Needlenose, sent you a PM.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Final time

Sixth place is Bianca

Fifth place is Nicola

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
fourth place is James C!

Third place is Kim!

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Second place is Jedward

The winner of Celebrity Big Brother is Colleen

How she won is anyone's guess.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I've never been a Coleen fan... either time she was on CBB. However I will admit to cheering her on at final two. Jedward got on my nerves a lot and I'm glad they didn't win LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Colleen and James C were the only "normal" ones left, and people do like normal. James C didn't do much so I guess that leaves Colleen for the win. Bianca had the whole boyfriend thing, Nicola has been a bit psychotic, Kim was too blatantly desperate for a story, Jedward too irritating.

I'm happy for her though, she seemed to spend the whole season under the misapprehension that everyone hated her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: