TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
TV Episodes - Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 21, 2017Jasper25 03-21-17  5:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Jasper, same I wanted to like Karen but I can't stand her and what put me over the top was her voice and that whistle during HOH 😳😡

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
She seemed quite funny with her whistle but if she was lying to Jackie that's something I didn't like. Why look for trouble, she should play the 'mama' of the house, friendly with everybody, otherwise she won't last very long.

The tv episode is airing so late at night that I have to watch in the morning but with the live feeds (I love the bbviewer) the tv show seems so 'dated'. Too many things already happened and I do wonder if the tv ratings suffer for this.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I was hoping to like Karen as well since I had lived in Victoria for many years and still live on the Island. Plus she was in my own age range.

Vote her out ASAP lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The only reason I was hoping for Dillon to win POV was because everyone wanted him out, I always like the underdog and I see already some of the newbies are too arrogant in their thinking. I wanted to like Demetres but now I don't. I still think Karen could be funny if she could stay out of trouble.
Dallas didn't seem to me a big threat, but if evicted I'm okay too since I think he had two chances at Big Brother but didn't learn how to avoid eviction. If he stays, it means I got it all wrong.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Loved watching them do the bit about the Oreo cookies...made me crave Oreo's. LOL

There is no way I would last in that house, I would go crazy!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I actually feel quite sorry for Dillon. Having people turn on you quite so publicly, and Dallas was quite aggressive in his words must make him feel very isolated. As we've seen he is sensitive and he really looked quite confused at Dallas' words. I don't know if the lip curl is unconscious from boxing, seems silly here but oh well.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And Ika is not going to win any awards for the overblown dramatics. Really are you that cut up about dallie, dz whatever the heck he calls himself. Fingers crossed he goes and the newbies wake up and smell the coffee. Although demetri is so smitten that's not going to happen. I woman the Dillon to win ho and boot his ass out next

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
If I had been Demetri before the Veto I would have talked to Dillion and explained that it really was only strategy that he did what he did. Try and talk to him in case he won veto that he wouldn't be gunning for you. Possibly even make a sub secret alliance with Dillion.

I feel bad for the guy too what he doesn't realize is that it is all game play. He thinks it is personal which it is not. I know if I was playing the game I would be trying to cover some bases. These players can get such tunnel vision.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yes I was surprised when Emily suggested a secret alliance between the three that Demetri wouldn't even entertain it.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
What is the deal with Sindy and Gary standing in a model pose for the HOH comp. Being Vets they should realize that they are getting discovered by anybody!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Where are the 2 guys in White jackets for Gary?

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Bruno there are other words in the English vocabulary other than .......... 100%

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gary is very ott. I wonder if he is on all the time in RL. But I actually thought it was funny.

I just watched this this morning and the only way Cass will be able to dig out is win Veto. Which given her track record is unlikely.

That have not comp? Sindy after she fell in was one of the funniest things I've seen on this show. It just hit my funny bone seeing her bob about. lol I wish more of them had fallen in.

Did Demetri not bring any other clothes than that stupid "name" shirt he wears?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: