TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through March 21, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting a thread ready to discuss the TV episodes. First one is tonight at 9:00 (conveniently following Survivor). :-)

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am watching! Just wish they ha more than one person over the age of 30 on the show! Wow and am I impressed the new hgs know who Dallas is! I didnt remember him at all!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
i'm watching as well but I'm a bit behind (as usual).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok, I want to be in the BBCan house! It is pretty spectacular.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Pretty tough challenge, poor Kevin.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wow, keep a houseguest safe until Jury! That is such a big power to give to Canada.

I can see the boxer maybe getting it if he has a big following that watches.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Did they say when the live feeds will start?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
No I didn't hear her say anything.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought they had picked teammates by size maybe but the behind the scenes video shows it was just a button bag pick.

The website portion for the in Global is pretty good. Looks like feeds will be easy access on my iPad. Maybe I'll watch

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
This first episode was absolutely STELLAR! The house is AMAZING. I really like the mix of players. Hope the older villians dispense with each other as they try to out manoeuvre each other and leave the newbies alone. And heck Karen is IMPRESSIVE and earned HOH. I can't stand Sindy but she was terrific encouraging Karen.
So far I hope sourpuss Ika gets the boot first.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Go Neda however I fear she is going to be targeted very early. It cracked me up how she wouldn't let her partner fall off lol. They took a pretty big hit for it.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'm still in awe to see this Odyssey theme for the Big Brother house, I don't know if I could stay in there for too long but it's really impressive. Where did they find all that money for such incredible set up. It seems very expensive to me. I liked seeing the oldest woman win HOH, but since the first eviction will be tonight she only has a short time to enjoy it.
It aired so late here that I taped the show and watched it this morning so I don't know how she liked the HOH room, I should try to see the live feeds. There is no BBAD for Canada.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I didn't see anything about BBAD and whether it wasn't going to be on this season but I don't see it on either Slice or Global.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The house does look fantastic. I wish they had the more popular old hgs returning. I am hoping Karen stays awhile before all the younger ones oust heer!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The house is beautiful but we need a substantive game. Separate entrances by the returning players took up a lot of time. Would have liked to see more interaction among the players. First twist is a huge disappointment. No way a Noob will win the vote to stay until jury. Twist will doom the returning player that wins it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Fun episode last night. That first challenge a few of them, especially Kevin, wacked their heads on the side!

The futuristic theme is fun but like someone above here said and I agree, I wouldn't be able to handle it for a while. It's actually the same 'bones' (not to be a pun with the have nots room lol_) as last years house, just new filler.

I loved Gary and felt he should have won his year, same with Neda so hoping they get a fare shake.

Intersting Cassandra and Dallas are back in the house again,will romance flourish?

I think I may vote for Neda or the mom to be safe till Jury. Gary got side work the past years on BB but Neda didn't so much.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jon is tweeting this morning that Neda actually got hurt on that fall off. I am anxious for tonight to see that she is OK.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I read on Hamsterwatch Twitter that Neda had to go to the hospital but she is back in the house and okay.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They're taping eviction eps again...

From hamsterwatch:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Mark and Demeters were nommed. Bruno won POV, didn't use it. Mark evicted 7-6. No word on new HOH. Neda won the audience vote and is safe until jury starts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So when on earth are they starting the live feeds?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, March 17, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I have mixed feelings about granting immunity to one player just because Canada voted so, I think all benefits should be earned somehow, but this is BB, they can do whatever they want.
I also feel the HOH played her card very bad, if her true intention was to get rid of a former player, she should have at least nominated one of them and let the house decide. She should never have been so sure that pov would be used.
It's quite evident that the new players are not forming effective alliances the way the former players are doing, they seem quite strong and more experienced, of course.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
So Demetri says he's going to get out some big players and shake things up, and then nom Dillon and Emily. waa- wah. Big move, not.

Karen is a real snake in the grass, people better be wary. Although Jackie was a little ott with her reaction and fake shaking.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 20, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Can I say that the goopy mascara looks as equally bad on Emily as it did on Dillon and Bruno. And Gary needs to put down his make up. I think he had that make up case and brush in his hand in every scene I saw him in.

Psst Dillon and Bruno, Gary is the one you should ask next time, he is definitely more skilled than Em.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
I loved the way Jackie called her out though and she wouldn't budge and inch and then was smart enough to figure out the person responsible is the one trying to pin it on her which was Karen. I loved it minus the overreaction lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting that the house turns in to a cesspool of overwrought emotions and hormones.

I wanted to like Karen but she seems to be trying to stir things up everywhere. I think it will probably backfire.