TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2017: TV Episodes - Discussion: Archive through May 18, 2017 users admin

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
True, compared to some in there, Dylan didnt embarrass his family.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Just when I think Ika could not get any lower, I'm so sick of hearing her screech and berate everyone who isn't playing for her.

I love how people think they are the only ones who can play and deserve to win.

Hmm who will Karen choose I wonder. I'm sure Ika will be playing on her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I do think it was a dumb move of Kevin to not even try to ensure Dillon voted to evict Dem. and he should have put Karen up, more likely dem would go then imo.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Fun and surprising ep tonight.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I thought Kevin made a great move but he should have put up Karen, It is not 100% that she will vote to keep Dillon where Dillon would keep her 100%.

Ika is getting on my last nerve now. I am sick of her going off on anyone that dares put her and her toy up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think Kevin will pay for his dumb move when he'll be evicted next. The only thing that could save him is if he wins POV.

Karen evicting Dillon will be seen as a dirty move but it's the name of the game, so it's really Kevin who should never have trusted her.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Kevin had a golden opportunity and blew it! Taking Ika down was a big mistake--especially after the aY she ranted at him! Karen too is another emotional player who likes to verbally others. How Kevin keeps his cool around those two is beyond me.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I believe Kevin thinks Karen's numero uno in the game is Dillon and does not think she would vote Dillon out. I get his thinking because I had no idea Karen and Ika were so close that she would keep Ika's man in.

I hate when any of them say how another doesn't 'deserve' to make it to the end. I saw a clip where Karen said she wants Dmitri to stay because he's the only one who could win a comp against Kevin and she wants Kevin out because he doesn't deserve to win! HUH? She should worry about herself winning and not who doesn't 'deserve' to win.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And again she based her vote on screwing up Kevin's game? I expect that'll piss Dillon off to know he lost an opportunity to Karen's vindictive side. That said I'm not even sure why she has that poison for Kevin.

Kevin has a week of solo ahead of him. One thing can be said for him he seems to roll with everything, while some others, ie Karen and Ika get quite nasty. Geez even Demetrius was logical about the nomination of himself while Ika screeched until she was saved and then became all peachy and nice.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Not sure why Karen has it in for Kevin but I sure hope it's worth giving up a F2 and a chance for $100 thousand. This whole thing is CRAZY! Why settle for third (and zero dollars) when you can have a 50-50 shot

Wow!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Considering that Kevin has played Big Brother before (correct if I'm wrong) I think he should have known better, if you want to split a strong couple you don't save one of them and blindly believe he will decide the tiebreaker. That was a bit arrogant on his part to think so and now he's paying his mistake. He would have been nominated no matter what but with Dillon still there he may have had only Dem to worry about, instead now he has a strong couple who will side with Karen and he only has the POV for a last chance to survive.

I don't really want Kevin to survive because he had a second chance at Big Brother and he blew it, I'd rather see a newbie win Big Brother, although I don't like Dem so much, but Karen could be a surprise as a winner, an older player who played dirty or risky but in the end won the game, that could be something to talk about. Ika or Kevin winning would be disappointing because I want a newbie to win.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Personally I would prefer dem win over Karen newbie wise. At least he did something. Karen was just there, doing nothing. And I find she is quite nasty at times much like Ika.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 12, 2017 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I tend to agree, Jasper, considering how many times Dem won competitions compared to the others, me saying Karen as the winner was more for the 'wow' factor, would leave everyone surprised... That was the only reason. I need some surprises in this game.
For now Dem seems the winner already, and that doesn't leave much... for excitement or surprise.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Happy that Kevin has won the POV! Now Ika will be nominated by Demetres and gone on a Demetres HOH. Ironically, despite her irrational hate for Kevin, Karen will be in the F2 no matter which of Kevin or Demetres prevail in the F2 competition.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
He's so good at the competitions.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hwest I love that scenario... how delicious to see Ika bounced on Demetris HOH.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought Kevin wanted Dem out, why would he evict Ika and keep Dem who could win the final HOH comp. Ika never won a thing ! I didn't expect Karen to be so lucky to go this far...

Kevin winning the last POV was his only chance of survival but he can't make another mistake by evicting Ika instead of Dem.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I believe dem is the hoh

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Oh, that's right... I guess he has no choice but to evict Ika. However, he may evict Karen because she practically ruined his game...

Either Ika or Karen, it will still be all against Kevin. Kevin going to F2 will be only by his own merit.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Monday, May 15, 2017 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
It was kind of cool seeing the last bits of the feeds. Arisa was calling the guests to the living room to inform them that a guest was about to be evicted in less than an hour. It was neat to see it from the in house camera's. You could see her on the screen. But it was done very weird. Arisa would say a sentence and then pause about 10 seconds then say another sentence then pause again. It is going to be interesting to see what it looks like from the other side tomorrow night for the show. So someone has been evicted for 2 days already.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
It is kind of hard to believe but when the person on Wednesday gets surprised evicted tomorrow night. That will actually have happened 4 days ago on Sunday.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
am I rotten person for rubbing my hands in glee in anticipation of Ika going out the door on Dems HO and Kevin being the one to do it? Although she will be campaigning hard at evictee lodge.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Knowing that I have known for days that Kevin won the Veto I have been gleefully rubbing my hands in anticipation.

My fav part was Ika's speech. You need to keep me to prove to everyone that you can beat the best........... ah I'm kicking your ass out the door right now so that means I can beat the best lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She really thought she could appeal to his ego. It was a good try I'll give her that.
If Karen's move was to find a power couple and use them as a shield it's not quite enough.
Arisa was really pandering to Ika, one of the best players ever, great social game. Um she was a total nasty so and so to half the people there.
Out of the three I'm not sure who will win.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Initially I didn't think Karen had a chance, but after the HGs saw the individual clips, I think she just might. I am surprised that she is the only one that used it as a platform to give a breakdown of her game play. Very smart

Dem won comps but it never really felt like he was playing the game

Kevin was was the opposite of Dem. He was so caught up trying to make big "sexy" moves, he ended up being his own worst enemy

It really is anyone's game