TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jessica Graf

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: Cast Bios: Jessica Graf users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Cranston, RI
Current city: Los Angeles, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, loud, and loyal.

Favorite activities: Going out to eat long meals with great people.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Giving up a summer of traveling to share a toilet with 15 other people.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Janelle Pierzina from Seasons 6, 7, and 14. We have very similar personalities. I see a lot of her game play in me.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I'm going to find the best male competitor in the game and the two of us are going to clean house!

My life's motto is… Do it with passion, or not at all.

What would you take into the house, and why?
- My dog [because] he's a great roommate
- Instagram. How do I go three months without spying on people?!
- A makeup artist for live shows. Girls love that stuff!

Fun facts about yourself:
- I've lived in eight states
- I love doing yoga
- I'm very nocturnal
- Making people laugh makes me happy
- My boobs are real

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/215645/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
At least she has great taste in past contestants!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
She is going to gave sps
Spoiled Princess Syndrome

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I liked her interview with Ika, BB Canada ( on the youtube channel). She was quite composed and came off as smart. She surprised me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
She seems nice enough but she's kind of under-the-radar to me at this point.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she reminds me too much of Natalie and I cant stand Nat anymore for how she is treating James

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah Nat really did a number on James. :-(

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she was a user and now that Jess is hooking up with the HOH Cody I wonder if she will be the same type of user

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I love James and I hurt for him but I can't stand Cody so I don't really give a crap to be quite honest with you. Plus he looks like he can handle himself not as naive as James.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, June 30, 2017 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
surprised that those boobs are "real"! She is so tiny & those boobs are so "not tiny"! However, I've known really small built women that have natural huge boobies....so, I'm not doubting that. Not sure if hooking up w/Cody early is going to be a great move for her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 03, 2017 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm 5'3 and I have natural boobs that were DDDs by the time I was in high school.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 07, 2017 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
"Fun facts about yourself:

- Making people laugh makes me happy "
========================

uuuuuhhhhh ...

Denecee

09-05-2002

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
my opinion is that this girl is very thin skinned

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 08, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wonder what her nationality is? Bad grammar LOL

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Her Instagram and Pansta accounts:

https://www.instagram.com/thejessicagraf/

http://pansta.com/PandaUserMedia/227404687

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Lazylu - she is of Brazilian and Italian decent

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 37m37 minutes ago
More
Jessica is back on Twitter! You can follow her here: @theejessicagraf #BB19

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: