TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelor Ben - SPOILERS!!! Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Ben - SPOILERS!!! Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 09, 2016Rupertbear225 02-09-16  4:05 pm
Archive through March 12, 2016Lexie_girl25 03-12-16  4:00 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I sooooo wish it were Amanda. I know it can't be her due to her two little girls. I also realize that her voice grated on some but I truly believe she is the most deserving of a second chance at finding someone.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting to say the least. I wonder what prompted the last minute switch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe Caila's parents?

Rupertbear.. I think the marriage "rumor" comes from Ben saying he'd marry "that woman" tomorrow if he could and Harrison challenging him on it. You KNOW Harrison would love to officiate for another wedding.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 5:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I can't see Ben's mum just standing by and not objecting to a precipitous marriage, Sea but now I'm all "agog" for the developments Monday night. Ha ha ha

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Rupert. Ben doesn't seem the type whose impetuous.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, Lake, he did blurt out that he loved two women! lol

I'm hoping he is still with Lauren but engaged, not married already. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's bloggy thoughts are now up for your perusal:

Update to Finale night

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. Interesting stuff. Wow those producers are pretty mean.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You mean the part about them leading someone on that they may have their own season - like Nick? Yeah - these producers are jerks. There is no way someone like Nick, who was despised on both of his seasons, would ever become the Bachelor. They've been doing this for years.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess it's all in a person's perspective.

It wasn't nice to yank their chains but I am really relieved that they changed their minds about both Nick and Caila.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They were never going to make Nick the Bachelor (he had two seasons of being way too despised by "Bachelor Nation") - so yes it was mean of the producers to have him film his "intros."

I think Caila was going to be the Bachelorette, but if this is true then they changed their minds at the very last minute.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I liked Caila and her family.

Nick, didn't like.

No comparison.

I'm not that enamored of JoJo or her family (but the family is less important in terms of watching the show.. even though it would be vastly more important to the potential future husband, should there be one.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if the brothers' attitude was for the camera, or do they act this way with any potential suitors she brings home?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Caila as well. I'm pretty disgusted with the producers at this point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well I got to read enough of it, I guess.. that one site makes my computer and browser crazy.. first it takes forever wanting a popup but even if I click to let it pop once, it still hangs up, then it is impossible to scroll well and then it just blows up and closes. But I got farther the second time so got the gist of it, I guess.

Certainly agree with his calling the producers "slime".

I agree with him it certainly will make it difficult for JoJo to be TOO indignant since someone who is totally heartbroken wouldn't be jumping into this so soon (and even after 4 months IF the initial reason for going on the show was actually to find a husband, rather than "build a brand". But seems she is following in her brother's footsteps in reality exposure.

So tonight is the final and Final Rose after show.. so JoJo can be heartbroken from 8-10pm and moving on from 10-11. (or earlier in some timezones, of course).

Meanwhile the Star tabloid mag is painting Lauren, her father and sister as drunks in a lovely cover story.

Tonight will be interesting, I guess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What makes me nervous is it is all over Twitter that Jojo and Nick Viall have been in contact with each other over the last few months (he has no shame - he did the same with Kaitlyn). People are flipping out that if Jojo is the next Bachlorette, production is going to bring Nick Viall back for a third time. Production absolutely loves how Bachelor Nation hates Nick.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Lexie--say it ain't so.

If that's the case then they probably told Jojo the only way she'd get the gig was if she had him on her show.

The show is turning into a total circus, if they bring him back a third time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
People are telling Viall on Twitter not to do the Bachelorette because it would only make him a joke for the third time... but I don't think he cares. He loves being on TV (which is why he befriends whoever he thinks is going to be the next Bachelorette).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That might just be the final blow for me. I'd just read Sheaffer's blog and skip the show.

I hate to think THAT might be the reason they shifted from Caila to Jojo.. maybe Caila wasn't interested in Nick (smart girl, if so).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jojo is certainly getting the "next Bachelorette edit."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the supposedly surprise announcement.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Interesting recap by RS:

AFTR recap and JoJo's guys

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Jojo ex gives a candid interview, saying she went on the show to further her career and ran right back to him after the show.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jojo-fletcher-ex-boyfriend-chad-rookstool-jojo-thought-the-bachelor-would-help-her-career-19508.php

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: