TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelorette JoJo - SPOILERS!!! Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette JoJo - SPOILERS!!! Caution users admin

The Bachelorette
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Reality Steve Episode by Episode spoilers
Reality Steve Final Four Breakdown

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 26, 2016Lexie_girl25 05-26-16  7:25 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 4

Episode 4: (airing June 13th) Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, PA. (14 to 11)

1-on-1: Luke Pell. They went sledding through the woods that brought them to a hot tub, then went to a concert by Dan + Shay .... Luke got a rose.
Group Date: 11 guys (Grant, Jordan, Chase, Robby, Vinny, James Taylor, Evan, Wells, James Fuertas, Derek, and Daniel Maguire) took a ferry ride to Heinz Field for a football date. ... Not sure on the teams or who won.

2 on 1: Alex Woytkiw and Chad Johnson. As we know, they’re both marines, but Alex isn’t a fan of Chad’s. Doesn’t think he acts like a real marine should. ... End result is that Chad eventually went home.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Vinny Venteria, James Fuertas, and Daniel Maguire.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Blah blah blah...
Episode 5:

Episode 5: (airing June 20th) Punta Del Este, Uruguay (10 to 8)

1-on-1: Jordan Rodgers. They go to Isla De Lobos, and swim with the seals. Jordan gets a rose.

Group date: Not sure what the group date was, but with my genius math and process of elimination skills, I can tell you that 8 guys were on it, and they were: Wells, James Taylor, Chase, Luke, Alex, Derek, Grant, and Evan.

1-on-1: Robby Hayes. Not sure what they did during the day, but at night JoJo and Robby were at the Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show. Robby got a rose.

208SHARES SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL COMMENTS
Episode 5: (airing June 20th) Punta Del Este, Uruguay (10 to 8)

1-on-1: Jordan Rodgers. They go to Isla De Lobos, and swim with the seals. Jordan gets a rose.

Group date: Not sure what the group date was, but with my genius math and process of elimination skills, I can tell you that 8 guys were on it, and they were: Wells, James Taylor, Chase, Luke, Alex, Derek, Grant, and Evan.

1-on-1: Robby Hayes. Not sure what they did during the day, but at night JoJo and Robby were at the Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show. Robby got a rose.

Uruguay1Uruguay2

In this picture, you can see the fireworks in the distance…

UruguayFireworks

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Grant Kemp and Evan Bass.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 6:

Episode 6: (airing June 27th) Buenos Aires, Argentina (8 to 6)

The two stops in Buenos Aires have been the toughest for me to get information on in regards to every date and who was on them. I think once the season preview teaser airs tonight after the episode, it should be fairly easy to fill a few of these in as to who was on them.

1-on-1: ? Whoever it is, according to the season overview press release, “JoJo and one man show off their moves in the sexy Fuerza Bruta stage production.” If you wanna play the process of elimination game, it isn’t Wells since he gets eliminated this episode. It isn’t Derek or Chase since they’re on the 2-on-1. It isn’t Robby or Jordan since they had 1-on-1’s last episode. And Alex gets a 1-on-1 next episode. So that only leaves Luke and James Taylor as possible candidates. James had his first 1-on-1 in episode 3, and Luke had his in episode 4. So it’s one of those two.

Group Date: ?

2-on-1: Derek Peth and Chase McNary. Chase got the rose.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Wells Adams. Derek Peth already eliminated on the 2-on-1.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 7: (airing ?. This particular Monday is July 4th. Ali’s season was the last time July 4th fell on a Monday and they didn’t air a new episode) Mendoza, Argentina (6 to 4)

-on-1: Alex Woytkiw. Not sure what they did, but he basically joined the Joe Bailey & Olivia Caridi Club on this date by telling JoJo he was in love with her, but she didn’t give him a rose and he was sent home.

1-on-1: ?

Group Date: ?

Rose Ceremony Elimination: James Taylor. Alex Woytkiw already eliminated on his 1-on-1.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 8: (airing ?) Hometowns (4 to 3)

Lexie note: This post is nothing but pictures and Twitter posts.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Chase McNary.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 9: (airing July 18th) Overnight Dates (Hua Hin, Thailand)

Before the season I had heard of 3 locations they were headed this season: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in PA, Uruguay, and Thailand. Just didn’t know the order at the time. They ended up going to all 3 and I was able to confirm Thailand the day they started filming overnight dates there…

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Luke Pell.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 10: (airing July 25th) Men Tell All

Episode 11: (airing Aug. 1st) Finale (Jordan Rodgers vs Robby Hayes)

Which brings us to a final two of Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers. You know it’s funny, when I heard a month ago and reported it was the “Jordan and JoJo” show I thought to myself, “Really? Two seasons in a row the winner was obvious halfway through the season and somehow I found out about it” after last season’s Ben and Lauren declaration. Well, the short answer to that question? Yes.

JoJo and Jordan are engaged.

Ohhhhh, but there’s so much more to that story, and that’s where I come in ....

So maybe JoJo and Jordan are the perfect couple for this and they’re playing all of us. Hell if I know .... Like I said, be careful JoJo. You’re in for one bumpy ride.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lexie, As much as we appreciate you editing and posting all of that we have had to snip a lot more of it to comply with our board content limitation rules.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
(((sigh))) I see you snipped away all the good stuff

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I'm sorry, but US copyright law does not allow us to have copied and pasted material from other sites, except for short excerpts.

So, if you don't want us to edit for you, you'll need to limit what you copy/paste.

It's nothing personal. We were sued once over this, and have no desire to go through that again!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Looks good to me Lexi! Thanks for doing that. Steves site can be a bit of a pain :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes I sure appreciate you bringing that all over. We tried to leave the key stuff but maybe that isn't always the "good" stuff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 27, 2016 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of surprised that People already has a feature article.. and they tease the "standouts" as Jordan, Chad, James T and Wells..

But really featured Jordan up front.

I guess that is to get people to tune in..

She isn't shy about the opportunities of the Fantasy Suite ..

People.com, though I actually have the issue on my Kindle.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm half way through last week's show and it's pretty obvious who she's gonna pick. Plus, I'm sure she'll find out who his brother is, which doesn't hurt his appeal.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl I appreciate all your efforts! I'm surprised there some people don't have issues with his site. I have 2 computers, not old, and both have problems with RS's site.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
RS's site for me is a hit or miss. Sometimes I can get through the site with no problems and then there are times I try many, many times and it's just crazy and I can't navigate the site and get nothing. I also want to thank you Lexie for all the spoilers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks y'all!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 2 recap This blog is 5 pages long... I'm putting the good stuff here...

I haven’t even talked about the season preview teaser that aired at the end of last week’s episode. We got a few answers in there in regards to the spoilers. You can switch Chase and Luke’s spot up. The previews clearly showed Chase went to Thailand. So Luke got eliminated after hometowns, and Chase got eliminated after overnights. If because I was wrong about this you think this might mean I’m wrong about the ending, ummmmm, don’t know what to tell ya’. It’s not. Just had these two mixed up. Actually, I just wanted people who were filling out Bachelorette Brackets to be wrong about one thing. Kidding. I had been given info that Luke made it to Thailand and was eliminated there, but obviously wasn’t the case.

... "The chief chose 3 guys who will compete against each other for extra time with JoJo. The winners were Grant, Luke, and Wells. Even though Wells was a sympathy victor. Lets face it, Wells would probably lose an ass kicking contest to a one-legged man. But hey, lets let the little tyke give it a try in the finals against Grant, the firefighter, and Luke, the ripped specimen who has more muscles in his left quad that Wells has in his entire body. I know you’re not going to believe this, but guess who won the fireman date? Yes, it was Grant, which is basically like putting Chad on the eat-as-many-steroids-as-you-can date. It really wasn’t close. Grant is a real trooper. He tells JoJo he’ll never leave the house in the morning without kissing her and telling her he loves her, because in his line of work, every day could be his last day. Awwww, that’s sweet. What about the ex you left high and dry to do the show? What kind of morning ritual did you have with her?"

..."So this date consisted of the guys doing 3 different things in order to see who the top 3 were in the SportsNation rankings, as voted on by producers Max & Marcellus. I mean, is there any other way to explain Chad finishing 2nd? During their “proposals” to JoJo, Chad practically blew his gasket. Calling everyone fake, saying this wasn’t real, saying the guys were taking it too seriously. Huh? It was the complete opposite. The guys were having fun, and CHAD was the one taking it too seriously. Has he not seen the show? Does he not realize how this works? Of course the guys are gonna gush about JoJo, but the activity was all done in jest. How did he not see that? No, the guys didn’t literally profess their love to her in a serious way. Chad is off his rocker. Christian said it best at the press conference. Chad just missed the whole point of the day. They had fun with it, and he didn’t. When you have HGH coursing through your veins, I guess you become completely delusional.

-Then of course was the “naggy” comment from Chad that completely caught everyone off guard. Again, it played into the fact that he missed the whole point of the day. Yes Chad, we’re well aware that this is your first date with JoJo and none of you can possibly know how much you like her, or what you like about her, etc. We get that. However, in the previous 31 seasons, everyone’s played along with it and didn’t go into roid rage. It’s not like any of the guys actually told JoJo that day they loved her, or wanted to spend the rest of their life with her, etc. Hell, Chad even got down on one knee and said “Will you marry me?” Wait a second Chad, why are you asking a girl to marry you that you just met? You just told everyone on the date they’re being fake and not being honest with JoJo, yet you just proposed? Shows you how utterly ridiculous and delusional Chad was being that day. I’m stunned there are people on Twitter last night who was saying, “Chad is right. The guys don’t know her.” Sometimes I lose all hope for humanity. And it’s usually on Monday night when I read Twitter."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There is so much I'm not putting here.. if you can read the blog please do - RS is losing his shit over Chad's d-baggery.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Episode 3 recap

I hope y'all can read this. RS has Chad's Match.com profile and it is too. much. RS really goes off on him. You have to read this guy's profile to believe it.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Lexi. :-)

He also talks about who's going to be on BIP, so his column could be deemed a spoiler.

Oh and...why am I not surprised he said he's a Leo, though I wish he hadn't said he's part Irish! ha ha ha

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh duh...we are in the Spoliers thread...lol.

My apologies, Lexie!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe that Chad is not willing to "go softly into the night".

Next episode, he has the gall to come back to the house. Chad --->

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It would appear that Chad got kicked off BIP by Chris Harrison after one night... LOL

Episode 5 recap

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Wow, never noticed your post, 'til just now, Lexie.

I'm thinking it's time for Chad to get some serious counselling.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
RS is reporting that the happy couple is no longer together. Said regardless of what they may portray on ATFR, Jojo has dumped Jordan.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if this is some sort of record??? I can't wait to watch ATFR!! I LOVE train-wrecks... almost as much as I love the happy ending!!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
As long as Jordan cannot be the next Bachelor, I'm totally fine with it.

They were both on the show for the wrong reasons anyway.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Whoops this is the second time I've accidentally clicked on spoilers. I did it last year too. I read from the beginning she was only in it to further her career.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Snoops, that doesn't surprise me in the least. She was never over her boyfriend Chad (pre-Ben), and he was seeing four women in the weeks before he left for the show. He slept with one girl the night before he left! But he got a gig on ESPN or something like that so I guess it was worth it.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So are they together??? Or are they "pretend" together for the sake of the show and will "breakup" in a few weeks/months?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are "pretend" together - they will hit a couple of talk shows and then break up.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: