TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelor In Paradise Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor In Paradise Spoilers Caution users admin

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
This article is packed full of spoiler news for Bachelor In Paradise, which will air on Aug 2nd.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3142798/bachelor-in-paradise-cast-which-guys-from-bachelorette-jojos-season-are-heading-to-paradise-this-summer-spoilers/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to read the article but I can't wait for this show to start!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Same here!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
BIP premieres Tuesday, August 2nd at 8:00 p.m. ET.

It then switches, starting Monday, August 8th. Bachelor in Paradise will air for two hours on Monday nights, followed by a one-hour show on Tuesdays starting at 8 p.m.

The live one-hour After Paradise talk show that made its debut last season returns for another run.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3023767/bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-premiere-date-whos-headed-to-paradise-this-summer/

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
So looking forward to this....it's a hoot and is beginning to seem more real that The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Maybe they don't worry so much about the scripting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have never watched BIP (it was my way of protesting them taking off the show where they competed for the money - I can't remember the name).

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, July 16, 2016 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, do you mean Bachelor Pad? I was curious so I did a little googling!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... Bachelor Pad. I loved that show, so I was protesting by not watching BIP.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Rupert!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Smokey.

Can't wait for it to start, cos Bachelorette is tanking, big time.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The best part about BIP is the after-show cocktail party with booted contestants.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read where Josh Murray is on BIP. Andi Dorfman picked him over Nick Viall, who is also supposedly on BIP. What a train wreck this show is gonna be. And then add Chad to the mix.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 01, 2016 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It should be called Battle Of The Egos.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, August 02, 2016 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Nick V has lost weight.....looks good. I hope it's not true about him and Amanda . She's too nice to be messed with

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I read that the couple (Marcus & Lacy) that got married on last season's BIP were never legally married & have split.

http://www.eonline.com/news/750478/bachelor-in-paradise-s-marcus-grodd-and-lacy-faddoul-break-up-were-never-legally-married

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Huh, so when Chris marries someone, it's not legal?

Or they just went through the motions and never bothered filing paperwork to make it legal?

Wow, Bach & BIP are all smoke and mirrors and no substance, yet we keep watching...lol.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I know this is the spoiler thread but this link gives the engagements, so be warned if you don't want to know.

http://tinyurl.com/jduzvco

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I can't seem to navigate his site & was looking for this item & accidentally found another posting which linked it. So for those that have the same problem,

the episode-by-episode spoilers.

http://realitysteve.com/2016/07/11/bachelor-in-paradise-3-episode-by-episode-spoilers/

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
It just won't work for me, Willwillbee...I spent ages yesterday trying to read at his site but I keep getting a "long script" error message. Same thing when I tried your link to his site.

That's why I posted the other site...I can actually read at that one...lol.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Rupert, I'm sorry, I have no idea about error message. Maybe if you google "“Bachelor in Paradise 3” Episode-by-Episode Spoilers" you can find the link

here's the gist -

Episode 6: The Finale

The five remaining “couples” are:

Josh and Amanda
Grant and Lace
Evan and Carly
Nick and Jen
Wells and Ashley

Chris Harrison tells the couples that they must decide if this is a serious enough relationship that they want to pursue. They will all have the opportunity to go on an overnight date if they choose, but they need to be serious about the other person

At this point, Wells decides to break it off with Ashley and they both leave, not taking advantage of the overnight date.

The remaining 4 couples all go on overnight dates.

Josh & Amanda, Grant & Lace, and Evan & Carly all get engaged at the end.

Nick and Jen break up. it seems like they’re somewhat still in contact.

When the process of this show basically forces a couple to “stay together or break up,” and you have a couple that’s known each other for about 10 days & (Nick in LA, Jen in FL), you can see why a decision was made to break up.

http://realitysteve.com/2016/07/11/bachelor-in-paradise-3-episode-by-episode-spoilers/

It sounds like several people just quit the show without giving out roses, so they & the others left have to leave.

Daniel gives Sarah a rose - Sarah gives Daniel a rose - Daniel gives twins a rose & Sarah goes home & next rose ceremony Daniel goes home

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So Evan and Carly were still together through the end of the show? That's amazing since she didn't even like him and said there was no chemistry when they kissed.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
No problem, Willwilbee...thanks for posting what he wrote. :-)

Oh, she'll probably have some sort of "epiphany". Maybe when she see how Evan gets shot down, when he tries to come between Josh and Amanda, she gives him another chance.

Anyway, as Jag (I think it was) pointed out in the other thread...this show is very scripted now, also.

It did seem to me that Carly's sudden aversion to Evan came out of left field, unless she initially was attracted to him, only for the sake of getting a rose.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I found this interesting -

After filming ended, pictures on social media reveal that Ashley I. and Jared went on vacation together in St. Lucia with her sister, Lauren, and Jade and Tanner Tolbert.

http://zap2it.com/2016/08/bachelor-in-paradise-jared-ashley-leave-wells-lurch/

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Oh brother...ya know at this point, WWB, I think the two of them deserve each other!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 27, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I can't feel sorry for Jared.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
What is the title of JoJo's book?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Buba, what book?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Maybe Buba means Andi's book? Andi's book is called "It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After". A rather clever title, I must say.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ben and Lauren appear on After Paradise as they announce the next Bachelor

Nick! Seriously?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: