TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through January 17, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 05, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Feel better, Jimmer!

I am totally spoiled, but remember that Schaeffer is not spoiled in her blog..

At this point no one has spoiled in the comments, but you are alway safe in the actual blog she does about the show, and she is funnier than the show.

link

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, January 06, 2017 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The woman from Miami who has the nanny and her father is giving her a business that she is running, does anyone know what the business is? Thanks.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Seriously Nick...stop letting her interrupt!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh no, he gives Corinne the rose.

Stupid, stupid stupid

I liked when Corinne re-interrupted and was mad when she got interrupted.. What a charmer!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, thank you for the banner!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 09, 2017 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I like that 're-interrupting' is a thing! LOL

At least he came out and said 'had sex' with and didn't hem and haw.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She gets the persistence (or pushy) award.

Good season so far. Nick is easy to watch.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Corinne. She stands out & not in a very good way.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Petulant was the work that leapt to mind with Corinne. She is very pretty though so I'm sure Nick likes the attention.

I do like that Vanessa (?I think) confronts him next week with "what are you looking for"

Who did not go on a date this week? Other than Liz, Corrine and Josephine I'm not sure who else was on the last date. (even with your amazing visual Jimmer)

Something about Liz really bugged me, I did get the feeling like Nick that it was camera time she wanted. I didn't get the whole you didn't fight for me. They had a one night stand, he asked for her number, she said no. End of.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So I wasn't going to watch this season .. and I may not watch any other episodes .. but I wanted to see what they showed of Balboa.. I grew up spending the family vacations in Balboa and then Newport... where they set up dinner was the "main street" to the Pavilion (the lit up building in the background) .. over Nicks shoulder was the store that used to be the "5 and dime" (in the 50's and 60's) it's where we would go each summer to get our bathing suits.. and the sweet shop used to be a bakery that I would ride my bike to to get two loafs of bakery bread for the family's sandwiches... and I'd eat 5 or 6 slices on the ride home.. it was that good! Lot's of Balboa memories...wish they would have shown more of the "fun zone" and the Ferris wheel - and wish they hadn't played tonsil hockey instead of enjoying the view from the top of the wheel.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a lot of fun when they show locations that you are familiar with. They did something similar a couple of seasons ago on the Bachelor Canada and it was very cool seeing streets and locations that I've actually visited. In fact, it was a hometown visit with the woman that the bachelor ended up choosing at the end so that was extra special. On top of that, I have clients that know her personally so that was kind of cool as well.

I agree about Liz. I think she wanted camera time and maybe a few nice trips if she got that far. It's hard to imagine she was serious.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She's not the prettiest, but I do like Christen. It's rare on this show when someone has a juicy secret that they don't go around whispering it into all the other girl's ears. It made me like her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick was encouraging the interruptions.. and I am sure that production encouraged them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Corrine is this year's villain. Christen showed such integrity in not spilling the secret. Everyone needs friends like Christen.

I'm enjoying Nick. Always have! And I'm glad he sent Liz home. Liz seems like a player. Not giving her phone number and then the breakup dramatization. Nope. Not a good idea to keep her around. She had her shot at Nick. Bye, bye.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOl.. in Sheaffer's blog this week she pointed out that the woman who was so shocked that Corrine took her top of WAS the one who came out of the limo to let Nick know she wasn't wearing underwear..

As she points out that is like the pot calling the kettle skanky..

The blog is better than the show!!

http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/category/bachelor/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Once again, Schaeffer nails it:

Corinne says “I’ve never been a bridesmaid.” And we’re all like “You don’t say.” Being a bridesmaid implies that you have girlfriends, and we’re on to you girl. You’re one of those I’ve never really had any good girlfriends because they’re always so jealous of me types. #puke #gag

http://sheaffertoldmeto.com/category/bachelor/

Texannie

07-15-2001

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I love Sheaffer!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 14, 2017 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Another great Sheaffer zing!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ugh.. Nick isn't my cup of tea but he he is coming across well and then we get Corinne 😬

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Corinne gives new meaning to the term, "spoiled brat"! I just don't like her one bit! She can't stand it when someone else is in the spotlight. I guess she'll be around for awhile since she's the "chosen" one for us to love to hate!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My hubby who only watches sports shows on TV actually had heard of Corinne! They showed a clip and were talking about her on one of his ESPN shows yesterday. He said, "So one of the women has a nanny?" He thinks the Bachelor is kind of stupid (it is), but he doesn't complain about me watching it since he spent all weekend watched football and the first half of our evening watching basketball. It was my turn.

Corinne is so far over the top. I can see his sexual attraction to her, she is a pretty girl after all. But she's way too young (in both years and maturity level). If he thinks with his "big" head (as opposed to the other one), he'll realize that. The producers are egging on her behavior at this point. She's just there for drama.

I really like Vanessa, but she is signing her own death warrant by being so confrontational. He is not your boyfriend, girl. Chill out a little.

The two Danielles are still my favorites.

Looks like they're doing the same thing this year with the rose ceremonies not being until the following episode. I need closure!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like t he two Danielles as well. They both seem great. Sarah has caught my eye, but we don't get to see enough of her so I'm sure she's a goner soon.

Corrine is just like a cartoon character and the producers are egging her on for good TV. I don't mind as I don't have to put up with her in real life, but it makes Nick look foolish.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't know what all the "rules" are but I'm surprised that these women back down so easily when Corrine comes to interrupt (AGAIN) and they just say okay. Why don't any of them say, "I'm not quite through with my time with Nick yet. You can wait your turn."

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, I think it is up to Nick to tell a woman who approaches to tell them "No".

They usually ask him if they can 'take him away'.