TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through January 24, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Auntiemike. I don't think there are any "rules." I just think the women who get interrupted don't want to appear too confrontational, so they grit their teeth and give way.

Of course the producers put them up to the worst of their behavior. The producers totally supplied Corinne with the bouncy house and the Redi Whip. Then they go tell the other women, "Hey, maybe you should look out the window and see what's going on in the driveway." It makes me laugh to think of all the manipulation that's going on behind the scenes (ala Unreal).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I get Sarah and Danielle L mixed up, very similar in appearance.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They also provide them with ample alcohol and little food.

I predict we will be stuck with Corinne "in the news" for some time to come

Today I was waiting for my patient while he got an MRI and there was a TV in the waiting room on some talk show.. NO idea who the hosts were but they had someone.. oh they had a former contestant.. can't remember her hame but she has a boyfriend who was also on one of the shows so I assume maybe they were on BIP.. ANYWAY she was commenting on Coreinn having a nanny but joked that taking so many naps was a good idea.

Then they had someone I guess from this season who claimed that Corinne was really a "sweetheart".

Next thing I saw the actor who plays Toby on This is Us and no he wasn't talking about Corinne or Bachelor but about how he used to live in LA so enjoys filming of This is US.

The TV wasn't large and was way across the room with the sound pretty low.

But Corinne seems to be providing endess fodder for TV.

And if Nick is really that interested in Corinne, I doubt he's interested in marriage. Just saying.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think Corrine is being kept around because she's the craziest they have this season. TPTB don't want the crazy to go too soon. This season is full of rather sane girls- it would be too boring sending Corrine home. She's bound to stick around for a while.

ETA- I don't think Nick has any real interest in Corrine except for getting a bit of ass. It will be hard for any guy to take her too seriously. And as of yet she is not marriage material, just ask her nanny.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nick probably finds her amusing in a rather shallow way. Plus you're right that the producers probably think she adds some needed crazy to the show.

It sounds like she has had a pretty sheltered life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheaffer's blog is great this week.. and someone in her comments posted this nonspoilerish link that is really funny.. a theory about Corinne.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/a-conspiracy-theory-about-the-bachelor-villain.html?mid=fb-share-thecut

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I actually laughed out loud several times reading it this morning!!! LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 19, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think someone should test poor Corinne for a thyroid deficiency. She seems to have some form of narcolepsy. Always falling asleep!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Read the link I posted.. that person is proposing that Corinne is really an adolescent who morphed into an adult body.. sort of like in the Tom Hanks movie Big.. and thus she just needs lots of sleep.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 22, 2017 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, and here I was thinking that Corrinne was just passing out drunk. lol!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Well, Dish network (my provider) & ABC local affiliate are have problems w/negotiations - so ABC is blocked out on my TV. I think it's my local ABC affiliate that's wanting a bigger piece of the pie...........I'll be coming in here for updates until whenever it can be resolved.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, and here I was thinking that Corrinne was just passing out drunk. lol!

Could be that, too!

Texasdeb, you should be able to watch episodes online the next day. We just went through that with DirecTV and NBC. I had to watch a couple of my shows on Hulu, but I know you can also get them online for free. Hope they get it figured out soon!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
This isn't one of my fav shows, but it is one that I watch if I can. I might try & catch it online (I've done that in the past w/BB & Survivor when I missed ep's of those shows).

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Did Vanessa get eliminated??

And we just happen to run into an ex who is all miked up.....

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Never mind, just saw her.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I can not WAIT to read Sheaffer's blog about this one on one date.
Thrusting????

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Aww, I feel bad Christen was sent home. I really liked her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Corrine is Bachelor in Paradise material, in case the Nick thing doesn't work out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well this sucks. this was recording.. I was watching something else. Deleted that, went to watch this and it just.. vanished.

Grr.

I hate to say it but when something is blocked, they usually block it in every possible way from your provider.

Went through that when CBS and Time Warner were at war. I missed the second season of Under the Dome and never did get back to it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As long as you remember nothing is "organic" on this show and everything is planned months in advance, like an ex who happens to "be miked up" - you won't go crazy watching this show.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I was bummed to see Christen sent home as well, she is a lovely young lady. I HAVE to give Alexis some love, she cracks me up every time she is on screen - wish they would show more of her. Nice to see someone on there that doesn't take themselves or this 'process' so seriously!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can see Corrine and Alexis in BIP this summer!

Taylor is starting to get on my nerves a bit. Yes, we know Corrine is awful, but if you've ever watched the show you know the villain has to stay around longer!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am worried about Corinne's fingers.

I hope she is ok.

The head of a million dollar company needs her fingers!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really never thought I'd say this, but after watching the faceoff between Corinne and Taylor, I have to say I'm Team Corinne all the way. Taylor is spending way too much energy worrying about Corinne. We all know that never works out well. Let Corinne be Corinne and focus on your own relationship with the Bachelor. I keep thinking about Taylor saying she's always had trouble getting along with people. Now we know why. Ugh.

I also think Raven just shot up about 20 points in Nick's book. What an awesome day they had together! They looked so adorable together and she really does seem like a nice girl. (A nice girl who will kick your ass if you cheat on her!)

Can't wait for Schaeffer's blog!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Didn't she say it was a stiletto shoe. Eeek!