TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through February 08, 2017 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Taylor is even younger than Corinne so I doubt she would have been his pick either. She seemed rather cold.

Corinne is definitely immature probably from being sheltered and now that she doesn't have anyone to hate on she won't have anything to say in her DRs. Maybe it's all about getting noticed for Hollywood for her however she has to do it. She is some light relief but her DRs were pretty mean in regards to Taylor, nastier and more calculating in their chat imo.

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
Did you all see Entertainment Tonight tonight? A bit about Corrine band Danielle (the baby nurse (?))

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick just looked sick all of this episode..

I didn't see et, don't get what you are saying..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Gawd..these ladies are a whiney group!

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I have to admit that as much as I was not diggin' 'shark' girl the first night she actually grew on me. I will miss her quirky ways.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That was so funny when kept insisting that is was a dolphin costume, even though it had big shark teeth.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Shark girl was fun. I miss her too. Nick is really chopping them left and right! He really wears his emotions on his face. I still adore him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick is such a jerk and he has no interest in finding anyone. Any woman who tells him that they are falling for him, he throws them into the black SUV.

I have never seen a season before where all the girls are all confused, angry and upset with a bachelor. I was hoping they would get up and leave to go home when Nick entered the room and started fake crying in front of them.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I think he did the kind thing. When girls tell him they are falling in love with him and he's not feeling the same way, why should he lead them on? I understand that. Why play them along and give them hope if he doesn't feel the same way? I think he's doing the best he can. It's got to be so hard knowing you're hurting people's feelings. I just wish he would think to tell them, "You deserve someone who will love you with their whole heart. I don't feel that way about you."

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Raven told him she loved him and he kept her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I like Raven. I'm hoping she lasts long enough to be the next Bachelorette.

Babyjax, you have a point, if he was really looking for love. I don't believe he is. He just wants to be on TV, imo.

I don't think he will open up to any of them, and when they do (that's the point of the show) then they're gone. That's why he's keeping Corrinne. She's there for fun. So is Raven. I can't imagine him having a real relationship with the Russian girl. She's had a bad life and will probably never be able to get really close to someone. So he will keep her for now.

I thought he really liked Jasmine, but he led her on, she got emotionally attached and then got confused and frustrated by him.

He'll probably keep Vanessa because she keeps getting pissed and says she will leave.

These women are all miserable with him and his aloofness.

And the volleyball game was a stupid idea for a date.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The kind thing would be to stop someone as she approached saying the L word, if he isn't feeling it.

Same as when someone lets someone actually propose and then goes into the .. I love you BUT I love someone more mantra.

And certainly when someone NEVER went on a one on one date and then goes on a two on one and is sent home within a short time, he already knew, so why force a build up to the date.

But what I didn't see last night was any joy, really. His affect veered from flat to whiney and back.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, love your post and the part about no joy last night is so very true.

I was really wishing that the girls would all rebel and leave last night. I don't even want Corrine to end up with him. She deserves better, too. :-)

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think he is stressing himself out. He HAS to find love this time around.....

So when a woman starts to say she has feelings.... he panics and sends her home because he is not sure.

They keep saying...."Let yourself be open....."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 07, 2017 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mostly, he really really wants to be on Dancing With the Stars, is my understanding..

(and I most sincerely hope he continues to be disappointed, but fear the worst..)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christy, he pulled the same crap on Bachelor in Paradise. He found a really nice girl. They looked like they were going to make a go of it. The audience was rooting for them and he managed to change his image to a positive one with the audience. Hey, maybe this guy isn't so bad after all.

Then on the last day he pulled the "I'm not feeling it, I'm sorry. It's me not you crap." And he broke up with her on camera. He couldn't even be nice and finish filming and do it off camera.

Blech!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
All those tears and sobbing in front of the girls and his nose didn't run.

I felt uncomfortable the whole time the show was on.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So much Nick hate! LOL! I do agree, there was little joy in this week's episode. Not sure why the volleyball game ended in so many tears. Why didn't the girls suggest something else to do. I hate volleyball. There was a beautiful ocean right there to play in. Too much sun and alcohol I'm suspecting.

I think Nick probably has his top picks in mind and feels bad about stringing girls along, especially when they start professing their love for him. Best to cut them loose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It isn't hate.. I just don't like him and have plenty of reasons.

And why not head them off at the pass.. after all he KNOWS that they feel they have to profess love at some point to avoid being cut and if he isn't "feeling it", then don't let them go down that embarrassing path, ON CAMERA.

And he isn't exactly a victim of production. This is his FOURTH time around and if that was a problem for him, he'd have said no and gone on his way.

But he has plans and that involves more air time and more and more..

And crashing in on them when they are not on a date so he can weep and moan (and get more air time).. pfft.

But feeling it or not I bet he will be thrilled when Corinne shows up with her "platinum vagine"..

as was previewed this week and earlier in the season.

Multimillion dollars company, servants (yes.. call her a nanny).. doesn't stop her from trashy behavior.. IMO.

Anyway, Shaeffer's blog is up and she was funny, despite having her son home sick from school AND her husband sick as well...

What I don't get is any "Nick LOVE".. but we all have different likes and dislikes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason Monday night didn't make sense is because editing was all wonky, snarly and futzy. At the group date, it was announced (but not shown on TV for the first time in 30 seasons) that the winning team would get time with Nick and the losing team would go back to the hotel. However, Corrine decided she needed to drink instead of playing volleyball and then everyone fell out of the game afterwards. However, all that was cut out and both teams got to go to the after-party which is why the "winning" team was pissed off.

The whole season is messy because Nick is only doing this because he is hoping to be cast on DWTS.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Nick ends up on DWTS, can we all vote together in some way to make sure he goes home first? Maybe we can all vote for the person most likely going home or something like that?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Former Bachelorette Alli suggested on her blog that something had to been edited out cause the girl's reaction in the game made no sense. So did Sheaffer.
Thanks for explaining it Lexi.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, thanks for filling us in. the volley ball game didn't make sense at all. Bad editing. Sloppy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That also explains why someone shoved Corinne, who certainly likes to drink on camera. She has ruined all the group dates she has been on.