TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 14, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through February 14, 2017 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought it was just me and I had ff thru something by accident. I didn't even see anyone get the group date rose. Everything seemed very choppy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would say shame on the producers for insisting Nick keep Corinne when it is very clear she has a drinking problem. But nothing these d-bag producers do surprises me anymore. Nothing is organic about this show - At. All.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well isn't shit organic?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Good one. :-)

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Wow really bad editing I thought I had actually fast forward and missed it lol

He seemed pretty dark after that group date.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2017 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I thought that I'd fallen asleep and got confused. This show is messing with our minds.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 10, 2017 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was confused but didn't really care enough to think much about the volleyball mess..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Rachel is the new Bachelorette?? It was announced last night on Jimmy Kimmel. I think she will be amazing; I will like her, but she is still on the show!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so annoyed that they would announce this before she's been eliminated! They're spoiling their own show. I hate that!!!

And I think this may have been the first Bachelor show in history that had no Rose Ceremony. What's happening??!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree Babyjaxmom. I hate spoiling!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Corrine would have been a more interesting bachelorette.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I also thought it strange, they showed the girls lounging around their hotel and or accommodations a lot last night, just hanging out together but Vanessa was never there.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Vanessa always seems so distant to me. Like she is there but she really isn't.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did you notice how they put in a scene of Nick dancing again last night.

Corrine's trip to Nick's room last night seemed really staged and not just by her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, as explained in the spoiler section, Corinne has a "problem." She drinks 24/7. She also likes to take a lot of "naps." The producers would never be able to control her - plus they would never cast a "villain" as the lead. Out of the 30 girls they cast this season, Corinne is the only one that had ZERO chance of ever being cast as the Bachelorette.

Dogdoc, just remember everything about this show is produced and staged - there is nothing organic about this show. Production encouraged her to go to his room.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She's more Bachelor in Paradise material and will be great on that (as long as her nanny can come too). Personally, I think Nick was pressured to keep her in order for the world to meet her nanny.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did ABC confirm she will be the new Bachelorette, or is this a hoax?

I'm not googling because I haven't watched last night's show and I don't want to be spoiled on who went home. Thanks!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
True, but she is interesting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, you can best believe that Nick was pressured into keeping Corinne and we will see her on BIP.

Grooch, it was released yesterday afternoon that Rachel will be the new Bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did ABC ever actually announce it or was it just rumored cause she was supposed to be on Kimmel last night? So unlike them to announce before she's exited the show. Why would they do that?! I'm still mad.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was all over the internet before Kimmel..

I was puzzled about this early announcement, leak or not.. since they will be showing her taking him to meet her parents, with viewers knowing she wasn't chosen..

I think all the shows and websites involved are just looking for ratings, viewers, Buzz.. and will do anything.

Reality Steve had said ages ago that since she didn't get the proposal, if Mike Fleiss was ever going to have a black Bachelorette, this would happen.

Still very odd that they just couldn't wait.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The reason they didn't wait is Fleiss wants to "milk this publicity" for all it is worth. Under normal circumstances, the Bachelorette is announced on the ATFR show and then starts filming three days later that same week. This way they have a month to promote having the first black contestant.

Also, under the normal circumstances, the men are already in seclusion before the new Bachelorette is announced. By announcing this early, it gives them the opportunity over the next month to recruit black men to appear on Rachel's season.

Everyone keeps talking about being "spoiled." This show is spoiled as it is filmed - from the very first date. It is all over Twitter and FB. There is nothing secret about this show and hasn't been for years. When they have these "concerts" every. freaking. season., they put it out on Twitter that they need fans of the show to go to the concert. Fleiss realized he couldn't stop people from spoiling on Twitter and FB (as well as sending stuff to Reality Steve), so now production just spoils the show on a daily basis as they are filming.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This show is spoiled as it is filmed - from the very first date. It is all over Twitter and FB.

But I avoid those spoilers. I like to watch it unfold as it goes, without knowing ahead of time. Knowing ahead of time what's going to happen takes all the fun out of the show for me. I read Reality Steve one year and followed all the spoilers. It totally ruined the show for me, so I don't do that anymore. They shouldn't spoil for people who don't want to be spoiled.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I avoid spoilers like the plague.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Hate the spoilers too.