TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through February 27, 2017 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
My thoughts on this episode.

I love Rachel and think she will make a great Bachelorette. I'm glad she escaped from Nick.

I always like Corrine. I felt so bad for her in one scene when she was talking about Nick and how he was the first one that ever made her feel worthy of having a decent guy. Makes me wonder what happened to her to have such low self esteem. I guess having money doesn't mean you have it all.

I found Vanessa to be very bossy towards Nick when talking to him. It must be a habit for her from teaching. It would drive me crazy if I was dating her. An interesting thing is that her family kept making a point of the fact that she puts her needs and happiness to the side for the men she dates. I think this is probably something Nick likes and wants in a woman.

I loved Vanessa's father when he was grilling Nick. Telling him that its a yes or no answer, so what is it? When he asked Nick if he had asked the other parents for their blessings. Her father knows a bs'er when he sees one. Vanessa's stepmother didn't seem to keen on him either. They must have watched his previous seasons and googled him.

When Nick was with Ravens family, I noticed he couldn't look any of them in the eyes.

As to her fathers lung cancer, I do believe there are different types and they have discovered some cures for one of the types.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One more thing. When one of the parents asked (can't remember who) asked the girl what Nicks plans were after this is all over, all if us in the living room shouted out, " DWTS" in unison. Lol!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Different living room, same shout out..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
And what's wrong with DWTS? Heck _I_ want to be on it! LOL.

And yes Corrine has turned out to be less of a villainess than previously thought. I think she's mostly just immature, spoiled and a princess. She doesn't seem to be a mean girl and seems to get along with the remaining girls okay. I think she just lives in a different world, the spoiled rich girl world. And needs a guy from that world to pamper her.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Well, now that we know that Rachel is out....

Pick Corrine Nick! You get to be a kept man, could go to the gym, to lunch, and shop! That visit did make me laugh. And yes, Corrine is now getting very likable. I don't think there are deep feelings between them, but I think she makes him laugh and they could stay good friends.

Raven was cute. Don't think she is ready to settle down with him, but they would be fun for a while.

I thought Vanessa was wonderful with her students, but I'm with her that maybe their lives don't match, I still think he will choose her, though. I think the doubt is with TV production.

I like Nick a lot. He seems to care about all of them. I wouldn't have thought he would be one of the least sleazy and dramatic bachelors, but it is nice to see.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, it looks like Nick wasted his time. Reports are coming out that he didn't make DWTS. Is it subject to change? I guess anything is possible, but as of now it is being reported that he will not be a contestant. And since he won't be able to be on BIP this summer because there is no way they are giving him a fifth chance on TV, I guess we will finally be bidding him adios.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wonder why they didn't put him on DWTS. It's not like major celebrities are knocking down the door to get on the show. I know some people don't like him but he would attract interest.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Was that just a spoiler and he doesn't pick anybody?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think that would necessarily be relevant to their decision, Dogdoc. I could tell you yes or no but that would be a real spoiler. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The part about 'since he won't be able to be on BIP this summer... give him a fifth chance' sounded like a spoiler.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Most of these relationships don't work out even if the Bachelor proposes and they are engaged. People are allowed to speculate. We really need to move on.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, even if he ends up with nobody, I like to think that the producers would know there would be an uprising in the Bachelor Nation if they brought him back on BIP.

With a fiancée or no fiancée, put a fork in Nick. He's done. 😁

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually loved Nick on BIP last summer. I never liked him before. I wouldn't mind seeing him again this summer, if his stint as the Bachelor isn't successful. I hope he finds his match, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I worry that CORINNE will go on DWTS instead.

I read that she was going to be on GMA and another show this week.. this was posted by someone who reads Sheaffer's blog.

Not sure what day ..

Wouldn't Nick be pissed if she got "his" gig.

I'm hoping they just don't tap The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise for this season of DWTS.. But I guess they really love the cross promotion.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'd like to never ever see Nick again.. he simply holds no interest for me to want to watch him a fourth time (I don't watch BIP so mercifully missed that.. I mean I can go to the beach or other gathering place and wath people hook up if that was of much interest.

I hope Corinne does BIP and not DWTS.. so I can managed not to see her again.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
I thought Corinne's father seemed a bit drunk during his conversation with Nick

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, it sounds like ABC has put the "squadush" on the cross-promotion between this franchise and DWTS. I don't know where this talk about Corinne being on DWTS started but RS has never talked about it. It seems kind of ludicrous that this rumor got started because (1) Corinne was never the lead; and (2) with her drinking and "napping," she would be difficult to work with. We'll see her on BIP this summer where she'll fit right in.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know I've said this before, but we saw a different side of Nick on BIP last summer. I always thought he was slimy before, but he was actually sweet and nice on BIP. He was friends with a lot of the girls and giving them advice on their relationships (not that any of them would take it). He never would've been the Bach except for BIP. I'm so glad they picked him rather than Luke, who had the personality of a brick.

Corinne won't be on DWTS. That's ludicrous. But I agree, she'd fit right in on BIP.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 24, 2017 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ludicrous has never stopped DWTS but I agree she wouldn't have the work ethic.. those people have to work long hard hours.

As for Nick.. maybe BIP showed some results of his acting lessons.

Personally I just have no interest in seeing more of him no matter how kind he may act. Seems to me for this Bachelor season he's mostly been about himself with a side effect that he didn't want to stand up and actually call out names at a ceremony that IS part of the show.

I guess it is better to send them home, though one of them was forced to go back in and pack.. that had to be humiliating.

But then busting in on them to talk of his fears.. just made them all question things and made them nervous.

Not saying the other choice (given Fleiss's refusal to actually open up to the world of possible candidates and actually have CHOICES) of bachelor was any better..

Lexie, I never said RS had said anything about Corinne on DWTS. There are other people who speculate on these things.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just read that Nick is going to be on Dancing With the Stars.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yep, RS tweeted it a few hours ago. Nick's 15 minutes of fame continues.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Bristow is now calling out Mike Fleiss on Twitter.

She said she was offered a gig on DWTS, had the contract and Mike Fleiss told her she couldn't do it because he didn't want people seeking fame after his show, which really sucks for her because the only reason Nick did The Bachelor was to get on DWTS.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I Have a hard time believing Mike Fleiss told her he didn't want people seeking fame after the show.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Now the show is spoiling itself in the commercials! LOL
Raven makes it to Finland and she is on the quest for the big O.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Corrine does fake cry very well.