TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through March 06, 2017 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Well, all prentenses of no sex in the Fantasy Suite are out the window

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. we have Nick pretending he might not sleep with them and then Raven... no pressure on you, Nick!!

And no Fantasy Suite for Corinne.. she was ready to give it up weeks ago..

Hey, he actually had a rose ceremony.

I notice Corinne was taken away in a limo, unlike several of them who were booted..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I bet Corinne will be the first and only Bachelorette to fall asleep as she is being driven away.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I can absolutely 100% believe that Fleiss said that. He is the epitome of a mysogynist. He has only let male leads appear on DWTS. I can't see Kaitlyn lying about this. She has nothing to gain.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Melissa Rycroft and Trisha Sutter have done the show.
It seems like a lot but in all the years only Trisha, Melissa, Jake Pavelka, Sean Lowe and Chris Soules have been on.
That's not a huge number for all the seasons of DWTS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Melissa wasn't a "lead." I forgot about Trista, but I didn't watch the show back then. But I still stand that Kaitlyn has no reason to lie that she was offered DWTS and Fleiss wouldn't let her take it. They are still under contract for a certain period of time when their season is over so Fleiss could have prevented her from going on DWTS.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wasn't the rumor that Fleiss et al just downright didn't like Kaitlyn? She got a pretty nasty edit on her season.

And what's with the one hour show last night??? I realize they had some "special" programming following the Bachelor, but I was disappointed that it was over so quickly. Hubby went to bed early last night, so I actually got to watch this last night instead of waiting till today. Bummer!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Fleiss doesn't like a lot of the women on his show, which is why so many of them tend to get the "skank" edit.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed this show is spoiling itself with the runner across the bottom saying Corrine would be on Good Morning America. It ran before the Rose Ceremony. Sheesh. Some of us are trying to remain spoiler free. Have they completely given up!?!

Well, I'm tickled that Nick will be dancing. I can't wait!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how y'all stay spoiler-free. The show now spoils this show as it is being filmed. And everyone in the Twitterverse posts pictures of them filming and tags RS, as well as Bachelor Nation. However, I love to read his episode-by-episode spoilers because he has some really good inside information - most of which never makes it on the air. Like this season very interesting stuff that wasn't shown, but I won't spill it until after the finale.

But the answer to your question is "yes, they have completely given up." It is impossible to keep this show spoiler-free. If you read RS's emails, most people say the only reason they can stomach watching this shit-show is because they read the spoilers.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, thought i posted my very proud proclamation that , except for the spoilers that they are doing in the previews...i am spoiler free!!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I manage too as well.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I manage to stay spoiler free as well. When Jimmel Kimmel does his picks, I close my eyes and FF!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was going to say, Jimmy has spoiled me on occasion. But this year he was a little off. So I'm guessing that means RS was also a little off this year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He had the final four correct, and speculated that Rachel would be the next Bachelorette. So far he is right. He has said who Nick picks and we will see.

Jimmy veered from RS this season. Maybe he was embarrassed that he was just copying RS year after year to make his "predictions".

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I got accidentally spoiled last night talking with a Facebook friend.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ouch. Are you still friends?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think she know how obsessive I am about not being spoiled.

I am almost tempted to go read the spoiler thread here now, but I am going to hold off.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I was wondering if you'd be hanging out in the spoiler thread now.

As I've probably mentioned, I enjoy knowing who the finalists are but I don't like being spoiled about the specifics of how it happens. That way I still enjoy seeing it develop (or at least how the story goes).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Naja... RS was NOT off this year. He had the F4 correct.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too. I read to get the final four. I sometimes read details before the season, but then I forget most of those and just watch.

I actually was surprised that Corinne went home before Fantasy Suite..

Of course they have almost forced us to know the next Bachelorette, so we pretty much know final two.

I am not on FB but it amazes me how suddenly someone at Curves or at a lecture will be determined to spoil something I have on my DVR.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I don't read anything that might possibly be a spoiler and manage to remain spoiler free also. It spoils the fun for me to know ahead of time. As I've said before, I followed RS one season and it wasn't nearly as much fun as watching the whole thing unfold. I watch this show mainly for the gorgeous locations, the exotic dates and the cat fights (that includes the men).

Schaeffer is not doing a blog this week. A close friend of hers passed away, so she's taking a few days off. She'll be back next week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
In the past, I used to read the spoilers and have fun watching the editing, etc like many here do.

But the past couple seasons, I watch with some older friends who don't go on the Internet at all. We make the show a group sport, and enjoy ripping it apart together.

The first 2 times, I knew who was picked, but kept my mouth shut. It wasn't much fun being the only one who knew and keeping quiet.

I'm having a lot more fun watching it with them, unspoiled, and yelling at the TV with everyone else.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's how I feel, Grooch! It's so much more fun to come here and pick it apart with all of you, than to know ahead of time.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I avoid spoilers. But there was no way to not know who was going home...so I felt they should have finished the show tonight. Tonight show could have been skipped.