TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Nick: Archive through March 09, 2017 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He did send someone home tonight.. Rachel.. He is down to final two for next week. If you are unspoiled then you don't know which he chose or IF he chose one, or if he did, did she say no (like back out ).

Of course much of tonight was more about Corinne..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I turned it off about 10 minutes into the WTA. Just couldn't take the screeching and vying for screen time.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
What exactly are they going to fill three hours with next week? 3 hours!!

Texannie - WTA didn't tell much.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
That had to be the worst WTA ever. Chris couldnt handle the girls. It was constant yelling and the entire group talking over each other.

And, I felt so bad for Taylor last night. She was wrong to judge and psychoanalyze Corinne, but it is not uncommon for new graduates to think they know all about their field of study and attempt to use their book knowledge. She does not have the practical skills to match. Those will come with time. >> That said, that evening of the "discussion", Corinne did request they go outside to talk and Corinne was the initiator of the nastiness. I generally have liked Chris Harrison, but I felt last night he was wrong to let Taylor get beaten up like that. He seemed to get in it when he said, 'WE will have to agree to disagree' .. Chris should not takes sides. To me, he came across as wanting to be hand in hand with Corinne as ABC wants to keep the girl around. He could care less who she sweeps under the rug.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bonbon.. agree with every word.

That blonde woman in the back row with the very dark lipstick.. it makes her look so harsh.

She was one of several where I wondered if they want to ride Corinne' s coattails, as she is so clearly favored by Chris.

Corinne was featured all season, so look for her to appear again and again.

She made it clear it was a competition all season.. seems to have dropped even pretending that she was in love and crushed.

As for calling Raquel a nanny so as not to call her a maid or cleaning lady... well you just did..

If I was the one he chose and heard his goodbye to Rachel..sure you want one of the women he did in the fantasy suite as a close friend down the road. And should Rachel find love next season.. You bet that guy isn't going to want Nick as a family friend.

I have a feeling next week we will get more testimony from Raven regarding Nick' s sexual prowess and her first orgasm.

She was so cute, but it was a bit cringeworthy.

Yes 3 more hours next week, but I am sure much will be looking forward to BIP, DWTS, Rachel's season and the Corinne show.

Definitely this all requires recording to allow for fast forwarding..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It wasn't a fun show to watch. Too much bitterness.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You nailed it.. not fun. Maybe they should just stick to bloopers and outtakes. Those show that at least sometimes there is fun.

Corinne saying others napped.. but probably not during a rose ceremony..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guessing Taylor and Corinne will both be on BIP.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would be ideal (for me) since I don't watch BIP .. and also because clearly many people enjoy Corinne and seems like she'd be golden on BIP.

Corinne claimed to Jimmy Kimmel that she hadn't been asked and didn't think she'd go on BIP but I think that was just waiting for the announcement. She clearly loves the limelight and they cater to her (as in ordering extra food, bringing food on the tell all show, etc.

Taylor, while I thought she was overly demonized and Corinne started things by interrupting Taylor's time with Nick.. Corinne started things then worked her way into a victim role.

But Taylor would only be there to be bean up on, I think and Taylor isn't really very entertaining.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Surprised he picked Raven over Rachel.watching the "after orgasim skit".....really? Ridiculous.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
ETA ...but happy for Rachel he didn't.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. me too. She escaped and gets her own show, if that is what she wanted. And still has her law degree to fall back on..

I would assume that Nick's days are filled with dancing practice about now. He certainly is in good shape so he won't be dancing to lose weight!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Taylor for the most part. She did seems reserved and I think some of the women assumes she is snobby as it translates to being a little aloof. I'd be surprised if she went on BIP. I think she would think it would impact her career negatively. And it might depending on how she is portrayed.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually hated Taylor. She was so entitled and looked down on everyone else. She's very immature. Just because you have a masters in psychology doesn't give you the right to go around judging other people. She felt Nick should pick her because she was "smarter" than Corinne. Love doesn't work that way, honey. I wasn't sure about Corinne at first, but ended up liking her. She was definitely more entertaining than Taylor. Taylor was just whiny and mean-spirited.

What exactly are they going to fill three hours with next week? 3 hours!!

The finale is almost always 3 hours: two hour season finale (meeting the parents, last dates and big proposal--or not). Then the third hour is the After the Final Rose, where they gush over how happy they are together (or what went wrong--still having flashbacks from Jason Mesnick's horrible dumping of Melissa and switching to Molly--also Jake & Vienna--ouch!!!).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I know, but this season somehow feels done to me. They could take two hours for everything or an hour. 馃榿

I don't even remember seeing too much of Taylor unless it was in conflict with Corrine. Taylor is only 23 I think, she seemed ill equipped to deal with what went on.The show was imo just a contest for Corinne, she even said it once the goal was to get the ring. No mention of Nick. If she's on BIP and can stay awake she's the perfect guest.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They will also promote BIP during the three hours.. I will FF happily.

Sheaffer did her blog this week and had comments on the show she didn't blog.

She noticed that there must be a sale on the same hats since all who went to the fantasy suite wore the same hat in different colors.

She agreed that Josephine's lipstick was a bad choice and wondered who a couple of them were, me too. Anyway, good blog, but she thought the WTA show was out of control as some of us did.

I'm guessing Corinne will get more airtime, for one thing.

Well next week it will be over and on to DWTS for Nick and whoever he might pick to get to sit in the audience.

On Shark Tank they were joking about Kevin.. Mr Wonderful.. going on DWTS.. that would be interesting..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... I would love to see Mr. Wonderful on DWTS. If he got voted off, he would probably tell his "pro" that she is "dead to him." LOL

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Kevin, I had a phone call tonight asking if I would back him in his bid for conservative leadership. Ah no.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really? What is he wanting or running for??

Is Kevin in Canada?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Do I have the wrong Kevin, I thought you were talking about O'Leary. I thought he had gone from Dragons Den to Shark Tank. If I'm right he is indeed one of ours. So sorry. If I'm wrong ignore me.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Leader of the Conservative party to run against Trudeau

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm I doubt there are two Kevin O'Learys called Mr Wonderful..

And he is Canadian.

How interesting.. I have never heard him or them mention Canada, whereas everyone knows Robert came from Croatia to Canada!

Anyway never have heard of Dragon's Den but I'm guessing it is a Canadian version of Shark Tank???

And I never thought of him in terms of politics! How interesting!!

quote:

Kevin O'Leary, Businessman

Terence Thomas Kevin O'Leary is a Canadian businessman, and television and radio personality. He co-founded O'Leary Funds and SoftKey. From 2004 to 2014, he appeared on various Canadian television shows, including the business news programmes SqueezePlay and The Lang and O'Leary Exchange, and the reality television shows Dragons' Den and Redemption Inc. Since 2009, he has appeared on the American equivalent of Dragons' Den, Shark Tank.

en.wikipedia.org 路 Text under CC-BY-SA license

Official website

Wikipedia

Born: Jul 09, 1954 (age 62) 路 Montreal, Canada
Net worth: $400 million USD (2016)
Founded: SoftKey
Education: Ivey Business School 路 University of Waterloo 路 Nepean High School
Parents: Georgette 路 Terry O'Leary

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
yup that's him. Robert was my favourite Dragon.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Right now in real life I bet Nick's head got so big it exploded. Last night on the Late Late Show, January Jones admitted she crushes on him. LOL

(she likes Ben, too)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm not a Peta fan, but I will become one if she works Nick really hard and knocks him down a peg or two if his head gets too big.

I do think Peta can handle him...