TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Knock Out Round

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 8: Knock Out Round users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Here we go. They get to pick their own song. They compete w/only one other who also gets to pick their own song. And, their coach selects to keep only one of them based on this. Each coach has 1 steal in this round

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Anthony Riley dropped out due to personal reasons, so Pharrell has to put 3 contestants together. 2 will go through.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It must have been serious to give up an opportunity like this.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Which one was Anthony?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, he was the street singer from Philly who had the fastest 4 turn audition ever. There are a couple of rumors floating around the internet as to why... since they are not substantiated, I won't mention them here.

The 3 way knockout was one of the best performances of the night for me. Plus, the girl in white glasses singing the song that the guy, from Adam's team last year, wrote for the finale song.... love that song and she crushed it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Can I just say that Nate Ruess is awesome! Love his critiques of the contestants. Plus, he has a good personality

Denecee

09-05-2002

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
Yes, you can say that!! I love some of his songs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My heart is broken :-( Cody went home :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still don't know their names..

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And that's one of the problems with this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL, Jimmer.. I like the show but with no banner.. the names just fly out of my head. I know we aren't that far along, I guess.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Now, they are down to the live show.... maybe a banner is in our future?!?!

I think they have some contenders.... The strong teams to me are Christina's and Pharrell's. Adam knows that his team is not that strong. But, I like that he still enjoys it.
Next week, Maroon 5 is going to perform "Sugar" on the show. I'll tune in just for that! I am also hoping that Nate Ruess will perform his new song. Kind of sad that the other members of Fun. broke up the band to do other things. I had heard that Nate was the one who wanted to keep it together. But then, Nate was Fun.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can do that. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer! You're the best!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh good, I can watch again - I really hate this particular rounds because they seem so unfair in a way -because it is one against one instead of one against all. but once they are live, it is more enjoyable to me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 01, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
never more in love with Pharrell than watching him on Jimmy Fallon tonight!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 06, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Adam & Maroon 5 opened tonight's show. Great! He is so awesome........

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: