TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): ARCHIVES: Archive through March 30, 2012 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I am watching ep 1 of season 1 of a show onCMT called Bayou Billionaires and it is so funny!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Betty White's Off Their Rockers is SO funny!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know this should be in the X-Factor thread but for the life of me I can't find it!

Both host Steve Jones and judge Nicole Scherzinger are out of X-Factor for next season! He was pushed, she chose to leave. Allegedly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, when I posted earlier in the AI area about Steve, Nicole was a still a maybe! That was fast.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
There will be more Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. (I was kinda so so about the program.) Casting call for it this Saturday in Chicago. I don't know if they have a season in the can to be show in the next few months or if they're casting now for the second season.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Bayou Billionaires! A must see once :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch Ink Masters? Glad they are doing a second season. Irritated with the winner though.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I actually watched Ink Masters, although I'm not a tattoo person at all, I enjoyed watching the creativity and seeing their finished products. I don't know that I agreed with the winner, but then I'm not looking at the tattoos up close either. I'll be watching the second season as well.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed ink masters. My favorite was the covering of old tats!

I think the judges did say they considered the whole body of work, not just the last 2 tats.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
We watched an episodes of Bayou Billionaires the other day! The one with the family portrait!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I have never seen an episode of Jersey Shore, but I can't help but know who Snookie is because she's talked about so often on so many talk shows.

Anyhow, I saw the title of an online article that cracked me up!

Snooki has a ‘meatball in the oven'

http://twitchy.com/2012/03/07/snooki-has-a-meatball-in-the-oven/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Snooki... an American treasure

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    

On Hoda and Kathie Lee, they were showing and reading Snookie's comments about her pregnancy - breastfeeding, yes, it will help lose weight - labor - will be like "holding in a fart"

of course I'm sure she'll be one that will be medicated from beginning to end... but still LOL at the comments, and the fact she is getting her 15 min of fame + $$$$

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
An Idiot Abroad is really funny and entertaining. Poor Carl!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
There have been many ways that a contestant has been kicked off a reality show- lying on your application, cheating, damaging or destroying other people's property, threatening people, hitting people....
but never anything quite like this...

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed season 1 of An Idiot Abroad much more than season 2.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
The show referenced in Wilson's post - Full Metal Jousting - is very entertaining! These guys are tough! Thier practice sessions are usually more brutal than the actual matches - I'm surprised the get up the next day and are able to ride. Most of them seem to be gentlemen - not much in-fighting or calling-out of one another. Very civil for such a physically violent sport!

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch Joan and Melissa? It seems no one watches the same reality shows as me! But maybe someone watches that one.

I like Joan Rivers and don't think she's nearly mean-spirited as people think she is. The segment with Carol Burnett was interesting. I think it was faked, at least I hope so. I'd feel bad for Joan if Carol really brushed her off like that.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I have seen a few eps of Joan and Melissa and while I'm always saying "she's terrible" meaning Joan, there is just something warm and likable about her, her relationship with Melissa, and her relationship with her grandson. She is very entertaining to me. Although, I am somewhat embarrassed that I watch the show and also Fashion Police.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Canadian Real Housewife fans - starting April 4 on Slice RH of Vancouver.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mythbusters is back Sunday Night (March 25) after their long break. This will be the first new ep since their horrible accident a few months ago that sent a canon ball hurling through a neighborhood, hitting a house and car, and just barely missing the people who live in the house. I'll be curious if at some time during the season they mention the canon ball accident. They may make us wait awhile. These first two new eps this week and next don't mention anything about canons.

I'm a Mythbusters fanatic. I've never missed a show since they started something like 9 years ago.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm about 10 minutes into the new Mythbusters ep, and I noticed they made a point of letting us know this duct tape ep was filmed on Nov 14. They never do that! (The big accident happened on Dec 6.) They sure know how to tease their fanatical viewers...LOL

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Can Someone start a thread for Niecy's show? It was so funny. I enjoyed her first 2 episodes last night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So did anybody see the premiere of the new "Punk'd"? The first show was pranks pulled off by Justin Bieber, and every week a new celeb will be doing the pranks. Anyway, I thought it was pretty lackluster. I have a feeling JB fans thought it was great, though.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Anyone here watch "Top Shot" hosted by Colby Donaldson on the History Channel at 10:00 edt on Tuesdays? It is now in the 4th season and seems to be going strong. Colby also has a program on the History2 channel, "Top Gun" at 10:00 edt on Wednesdays.