TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 25, 2012 users admin

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I cannot wait either!! Im guessing everything stemmed from the cookbook Teresa wrote and slammed everyone...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Im guessing everything stemmed from the cookbook Teresa wrote and slammed everyone...

The reason Jaqueline was angry at Teresa was that the night before the reunion show they were at the Posche Fashion Show and someone brought in Melissa's ex-boss to confront her and he said Melissa was a stripper. Apparently Teresa knew this was going to happen and didn't even try to warn Melissa. Jacqueline feels Teresa was setting up Melissa to look bad.

Melissa says she was only a cocktail waitress at the club and the club wasn't fully nude anyways.

It was a million years ago and it was just brought up to cause drama.

That's the type of thing that has caused the rest of the cast to turn on Teresa. They see her as disloyal.

Personally I think if she would have welcomed her family on the show everything would be fine. Instead she acted like a spoiled child who's spotlight was being taken away from her.

I know I am in the minority here. I like Teresa, but she NEVER seems to take responsibility for her actions.

PS at the beginning of the Season that is coming up they were actually all getting along, or things were getting better with the Gorga/Giudices.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytea.com/2012/04/17/exclusive-joe-gorga-thinks-teresa-is-fake-teresa-hiding-things-from-him-to-avoid-melissa-plus-caroline-talks-teresas-cookbook-and-menopause/

EXCLUSIVE: Joe Gorga Thinks Teresa Is Fake; Teresa Hiding Things From Him To Avoid Melissa! Plus Caroline Talks Teresa’s Cookbook And Menopause!

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
WOW! The Jersey Shore will never be the same.

Teresa's daughters should be hidden from the camera until someone teaches them to behave. They are so fresh!!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
One thing we need to remember is the reunion we watched for Season 3 was held at the end of filming for this Season 4. So all the anger at the reunion was because of what happened during this current season 4 and not because of what happened in Season 3.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
Awww, i'm having a sleepy Monday because of late Sunday nights :-). But so worth it. Well maybe--too many commercials! Did it seem like that to anyone else? I am so glad for the repeat on Monday nights!

I can't entirely blame the munchkins for how they are acting--they are going thru so much with their parents. Especially that conversation in the car going to the shore. Joe and his "meetings" with the girls...

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Selb724..."out of the mouths of babes".

I agree with others around the 'net that Teresa is out there trying to bring some money into her household. IMHO, I think Joe is a loser...or that is what BRAVO wants me to think.

Does anyone know what they get paid per season/episode?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Jacqueline looks so different from the beginning of the series to last season. I can't figure out why, did she have a nose job of something? I can't figure out what it is, anyone know?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
1jetsfan, I vaguely recall that they might get paid maybe $35,000 a season, which is only about 6-7 weeks worth of filming. And I don't know iffin this figure varies from city to city.

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie_girl. $35,000 is not even enough to pay Teresa's property taxes around here.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I vaguely recall that they might get paid maybe $35,000

I think it is WAY more than that

Here is what Atlanta "supposedly" makes

http://www.bet.com/news/celebrities/2012/04/10/real-housewives-of-atlanta-salaries-revealed.html

It pays to be rich. The ladies of the Real Housewives of Atlanta always have plenty of cash to throw around, and now we know where they get it. HelloBeautiful.com has dug up the salaries of the RHOA cast, and the results may spark some cat fights.

Not surprisingly, ratings-magnet NeNe Leakes is the highest paid member of the cast, pulling in $750,000 per season, plus an additional $250,000 for participation on the reunion show.

Next up is her nemesis Kim Zolciak at $600,000 per season and $150K bonus for the reunion show. Sheree Whitfield comes close at $550,000 per season, plus a $150K reunion bonus. Then Kandi Burruss at $450K and $150K bonus, followed by Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey at $300K and $75K bonus. Poor Marlo Hampton is the least paid housewife, getting just $75K for the season, under the condition that she be available for filming on request.

Of the men, Cynthia's husband Peter Bailey is the most paid, at $75K per season and the condition that he must be available for filming on request. Kim's man Kroy Biermann and Phaedra's hubby Apollo Nida each get $50K per season with the same availability condition.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.realitytea.com/tag/real-housewives-of-new-york-salary/

New York Salaries

Real housewives of New york salary
RHONY’s Countess Luann Slams Ramona & Alex! Gets HUGE Pay Raise With Ramona!
5 Oct 2011

As for a very re-vamped Season Five, according to LuAnn filming begins soon! “I’m really excited about the upcoming season, and I will look forward to the girls.” The expected new cast members are Carole Radziwill, Heather Thomson, and Aviva Drescher.

Well, the next season better be an improvement over last year, especially considering the pay raise Ramona and LuAnn allegedly received! the Huffington Post is reporting that Bravo inked a contract with LuAnn and Ramona (who let’s be frank, really know how to bring the dramz and the snippy comments) paying them a whopping $500,000 each to film Season Five!

“In the fourth season, LuAnn, Ramona, Jill and Alex all earned $275,000 for 16 regular episodes plus a one-day reunion taping that was shown as two episodes. “So in total it was $275,000 for a total of 18 episodes,” an insider states. “But now that Jill and Alex have been fired, LuAnn and Ramona are getting $500,000 to tape 18 episodes. That’s almost $28,000 an episode.” Come again?!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, now that I think about it, I think that figure I quoted may have been from Theresa Guidice's bankruptcy filing. I always thought they earned more money, but she quoted some ridiculously low figure in her bankruptcy filing as to her earnings - like $30,000-$35,000 per season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay, I knew I wasn't going crazy about that $35,000 figure for a HW salary. In Theresa Guidice's bankruptcy Petition, on page 31, she alleged that she earned only $3,333 per month as salary from Bravo.

Bankruptcy Petition

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Well, if they were getting along in that first episode, I hate to see what we're in store for! Joe Guidice just gives me the creeps! He's always working out w/his shirt off and I just want to tell him to get dressed! Those girls are a piece of work! Part of the problem is, Teresa thinks what they do is cute and tells them they were behaving. Remember the kid sitting in the frozen foods last season? I know their parents are going through a lot, but let's face it, they weren't well behaved before. She's going to have her hands full when they're all older if she doesn't do something now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Watching, I've never thought Teresa's children were precocious. I have always thought they were brats.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Call me crazy, but I still think Teresa isn't an intentionally mean person. She clearly is a slice of baloney short of a sandwich and has trouble seeing how she speaks can be taken the wrong way.

Even her marriage situation shows that she doesn't "get it". Joe is a total jerk, IMO, yet she would buy anything he says.

Her children are brats, no doubt. But I do have to feel badly for Gia because she is old enough now to see what is happening between her parents. They need to stop talking about their personal issues in front of her!

Headache

05-25-2006

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Headache a private message Print Post    
Hi all-- always feel like I'm butting in when I decide to post, but I come about 1x a week to get the scoop.

My daughters laugh at Theresas daughters, not because they are funny but because they say, oh my gosh, those kids are seriously scary! They have an evil eye look that sends chills." coming from a 15 year old.

Did anyone else here Jacquiline life coach mention her not even being able to control the youngest. (sorry , his name escapes me)

I think Jacquiline might be in for some hard work with really having to put her foot down.

Carry on-- but do answer if you can.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Is Ashley finally out of the house? Bet not.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Is Ashley finally out of the house? Bet not.

She moved to LA a LONG time ago and has been on her own.

Gotta remember the stuff we are watching now is AT least 9 months old

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-4/blogs

If you haven't read this weeks blogs I suggest you do. Jaquelin's is VERY long.

Teresa is still coming off so phoney, but I think it is just her way of coping. Put a smile on and pretend like nothing is wrong.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Teresa is still coming off so phoney, but I think it is just her way of coping. Put a smile on and pretend like nothing is wrong.

It's the "missing baloney syndrome". She's got it bad

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else here Jacquiline life coach mention her not even being able to control the youngest. (sorry , his name escapes me)

I don't remember anything about Jacqueline having a life coach. Her youngest child is only a few years old so I'm not sure what control issues you are referring to - and her oldest child, Ashley, is being thrown out the house next week. Jacqueline is a very good mother.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Headache, yes, the lifecoach said something about her not being able to control her youngest. Lifecoach... can you imagine having so much money you have to hire people like this?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Ashley, is being thrown out the house next week. Jacqueline is a very good mother.

Jaqueline speaks in detail about this in her blog