TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through January 21, 2013 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just want to say congratulations to Nene who is in the pilot of "The New Normal", a comedy coming out this fall with Ellen Barkin. So far the previews look great.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read today that Kim had another baby boy a couple of weeks ago!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
No one commented last night?! It is good to see Kandi so happy with everything she has been through! Ill hold judgement for Kenya.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Disappointed in Kim's comments about Kandi's house along with her tacky Assistant Sweetie. Kenya is going to help "dummy" down this show even further if that is possible.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Ya I agree Kim's comments were unnecessary. I hate when people feel the need to knock someone else's things. Be happy for your friend....

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kim's comments about Kandi's house were so typical Kim. She really doesn't get it that Kandi WORKED for her house and EARNED every penny to pay for it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True Dat, Kappy. It really was rude. I expected better from Kim - but maybe I'm expecting too much with this bunch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just read an article on Reality Tea that the reason Kim hightailed it out of Nene's event is because Kendra (her landlord) was there. No wonder Nene told Phaedra to invite Kim, she knew Kendra would be there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read this morning on Reality Tea that Kim may soon be having problems with the IRS. Evidently, she hasn't paid taxes in 10 years and owes the IRS $7 million dollars due in back taxes and penalties on the gifts from Big Poppa. The article also stated that the government may use the footage of her million dollar wedding against her.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Oh boy, Kroy sure walked into a mess. didn't he?

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
kenya is a hot mess!!!!!!!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 20, 2012 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... "Gone With the Wind" fabulous. I was really hoping when Kenya was twirling around that she'd trip over a chair.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kenya is a hot mess but that 'young' one who's also new is just a nasty piece of work!

I'm really enjoying seeing Nene and Kandi and Cynthia so happy this season. I really hope the storyline about Phaedra's marriage is just that - a story line for drama and not much more.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Kappy!! This season is becoming my favorite. This year is the first in many in which I'm watching weekly because I'm loving the new Nene and Greg. Also Cynthia and Kandi's relationships seem genuine. I could leave Kenya and Porsca neither interest me much.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 24, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After being disappointed in Nene's bully behavior the last couple of seasons, I have to admit that I do like her this season. Of course, now that she is in Hollywood, she did need to repair her image.

And slap my booty and call me Suzy, but I'm also really liking Peter. I never thought Peter and Cynthia would last more than a year or two. It seems like now that Mallory is out of the picture, C&P are getting along much better without interference from her family. I think Peter truly loves Cynthia. And they were going through financial troubles and that could strain any relationship, and putting a wedding together is stressful enough.

Porche is young, so I'll cut her some slack. Her husband, Kordell, graduated from my high school (albeit about 30 years after I did).

I'm happy that Kandi finally found someone, although I wish she'd quit with the sex talk. What are we - like 16-years-old? I'm assuming Todd is the Bravo producer that she met last year.

The previews next week are making me nervousin' for Phaedra and Apollo. I've liked both of them since Day One.

And Kenya... what a hot mess. She's getting crucified in the media because it turned out the house she is living in is a rental - so she really didn't "put roots down" in Atlanta. And Walter is her "rent-a-boyfriend" so she would have a storyline. LOL

Audie

05-08-2011

Friday, December 28, 2012 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Audie a private message Print Post    
Porche, or however you spell her name, is an obnoxious, immature woman-child. Hope she leaves. I like Cynthia and that's about it. Nene is crass, as is Kandi. Phaedra is funny and Kenya is not nearly as attractive as she thinks she is.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read yesterday that Phaedra and Apollo are expecting their second child in a couple of months. She's got quite the baby bump.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I just started watching this, although i did sort of follow before. What was Apollo in jail for?

Sallycat22

08-31-2005

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sallycat22 a private message Print Post    
My first season. I have seen clips over the years but decided to watch all. I was wondering why Apollo was in such a hard time prison. Is that where he learned to sloppy kiss?

My favorite is Peter....I loved his strip club ramble.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I have also enjoyed this season more than any.
I was about to give it up, but they pulled me in.

You may be on to something there Sallycat. apollo's kisses just grosses me out.

I was a fan of Kordell in his playing days. Porsche seems really sweet and naive.

I saw where KJ broke his little arm :-(

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, December 31, 2012 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm quite enjoying seeing the guys bond. It's a break from the crazy that the women bring, that's for sure.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, January 05, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I agree that listening in on the guys has been a nice break ~ plus they work things out so well.

It almost like the producers want drama and the majority of the ladies are just refusing to give it to them this season. I'm enjoying it.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, January 06, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I read that Greg proposed to NeNe on NYE and she said yes. I think that is great. they seem to love each other

and Phadrea is pregnant. Oooh lordy, this baby shower will have to out do the last :-)

I also enjoyed seeing the guys bond.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't really watch this show much, but have actually caught it a few times in the past few weeks, so I have a question. Is Phaedra a little shady, or is that just how she is being edited? A while back, maybe last year or whenever I saw a rerun it seemed she had difficulties with another friend over some sort of business deal, can't really remember what just remember thinking it seemed odd. And now it seems to be happening again. Just thought I would ask, TIA.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Dipo I am with Phaedra on this one. She wanted Kenya to produce the workout video. Kenya went above and beyond and secured a distribution deal and wanted 10% of what was made on the distribution deal. That is not what Phaedra asked for and she shouldn't have to pay Kenya 10% on a deal Phaedra did not contract her to get. She simply wanted Kenya to film, edit & produce the actually video. As far as selling the video, that was still for Phaedra and Apollo to decide.