TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 29, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kyle looked absolutely ridiculous in that outfit at the art gallery, but I have always thought that Kyle and Adrienne were the two worst-dressed of the BH housewives. Personally, I think Kyle is one of the worst-dressed out of all the HW franchises.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the most recent episode, hope to in a few minutes.

David was married for 14 years to Linda Thompson. She was on the episode when Taylor had a meltdown at Brandi's beach party, according to wetpaint.com.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Whenever I hear about cleansing, I think of the Steve Martin movie L.A. Story, where Sarah Jessica Parker and Steve Martin go have a "high colonic". Afterwards, SJP's character says, "oh my head feels so clear"...to which Steve Martin replies, "are you sure they did the right end?"

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Brandi less and less and can't figure out why every time she gets in trouble with her mouth, she references her boys...her 'family.'

What do her boys have to do with her outing Adrienne using a surrogate? Every time she is confronted about something she's said...like attacking Leann Rimes, she brings up her boys. She hides behind them. When is she going to take responsibility for her own behavior and personality which may have had something to do with the breakup of her marriage and quit blaming the other women?

Yes, she should be angry at her ex-husband, but she just never stops. I can't imagine him trying to take her to any event with that mouth.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Ok, I types this up and it probably won't be approved on the blogs... and I just need to see if I am absolutely crazy with my line of thinking...

I have watched the show and I have read the blogs. First off if "the secret" that Brandi spoke of is in fact what has been speculated, then no idea why a person would think getting lawyers involved would help them, especially if they claim say they are not the biggest fan of drama.

One thing keeps coming to mind, what is Adrienne going to do if one of her children get married and they end up needing to use a surrogate, tell them that they should lie about it, even to the point of taking fake photos? In my opinion a person lying about it makes it come across that they think it is shameful to need to use a surrogate. The beautiful birth story they could have shared with their children is they wanted them so much and when they discovered they would need to go this route they were able to find someone to help bring their blessings into their lives. Now, because of their own actions,they have turned it into shame.

Should Brandi have said anything? No one has said that she was right in blurting it out, including Brandi. Why is it that no one is talking about Kyle telling Faye about it? Why is it ok for Kyle to talk about such a private matter on camera, I am sure it was edited out like they edited Brandi's comment?

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I just don't think it's just about the surrogacy. Most of Hollywood would know about it, but now she wants to shut Brandi up for bringing it to the show since it happened years ago.

Adrianna has dropped the suit, Brandi gets along with Paul so it's done and over except for Adrianna being able to abuse the family money she has to shut people up who don't.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
So if it isn't the surrogacy, whatever the subject, why isn't Kyle getting heat for repeating whatever it is to Faye while filming?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is about the surrogacy. Adrienne wasn't really in "Hollywood" back when she had the children.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
You can't sue if a spoken word is truth based.

Adrienna sued because she wanted to shut her up.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Why is Faye back on this show? She's the BH equivalent of Kim G (RHNJ.) Get her off my screen!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Csnog, Adrienne has since dropped the lawsuit against Brandi, but still has an ongoing lawsuit against Bravo. Good luck with that one, Adrienne!!! LOL

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Didn't know about the Bravo suit but she did it to Brandi because she knew she didn't have the money power.

Lisa could have sued Adrianna big time for saying Lisa sold stories, but (I think) Lisa feels a responsibility to her clientele and doesn't want to come across as sue happy to her customers.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see Lisa/Adrienne have a sitdown and Lisa tell Adrienne she was wrong to accuse her of selling stories to the tabloids. I'd love to see Adrienne's response.

My dislike of Brandi isn't just about what she said about Adrienne's children. The last straw was when Kyle's husband called her out for what she said and she tells him he doesn't know her boys. What?? She behaves badly, but justifies it because it's all for her boys. Not buying it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, January 25, 2013 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think Brandi was cast for the drama she brings with LeAnn Rhimes, and I think Brandi wanted the public forum to defend her point of view... (and I know huge edits, but I was always on Brandi's side, but watching her, she's losing me... and on WWHL when she called LeAnn "insane", while LeAnn just might be insane, keep your opinions to your self for your kid's sake, imo)

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 12:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Ditto, Redpen!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Cricket, the reason Brandi was talking about her boys was that at Mauricio's party, Paul called her a drug addict and an neglectful mother. That was uncalled for, since she seems to live for those boys. That's why she brought up her kids. That was a really low blow on Paul's part. Way out of line.

I saw in the news a couple of days ago that Brandi has pledged to stop talking about Leann, mainly for her kids' sake. That's their stepmom and they have to spend time with her, so she's resolved to stop fighting with her in the press. I hope she can stick to her guns. It's got to be a really difficult situation.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, January 26, 2013 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
the reason Brandi was talking about her boys

I also thought that she was implying the lawsuit would affect her finances which would also affect her being able to take care of her boys.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That, too. But Paul did say some pretty nasty things in her face, far worse than what she said about Adrienne. What Brandi revealed about Adrienne wasn't meant to wound, only to reveal that A isn't always truthful. Paul meant to wound.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, January 27, 2013 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, the reason Brandi was talking about her boys was that at Mauricio's party, Paul called her a drug addict and an neglectful mother. That was uncalled for, since she seems to live for those boys. That's why she brought up her kids. That was a really low blow on Paul's part. Way out of line.

Thanks for the info, Babyjaxmom. Was she thinking of her precious boys when she blurted out to all the gals about Adrienne using a surrogate? Was she thinking of Adrienne and Paul's boys? Why should only her boys she sacrosanct? I'm sorry...I can't believe she is that great a mother. A good mother doesn't keep talking about what a great mother she is like Brandi does. I guess I understand a bit where Paul was coming from.

I just see her as so bitter that everyone else had better look out, especially Leann, but no one had better go after Brandi because ya know, it's about her boys. Not buying it. She dishes it out, but she can't take it, She needs to grow up and shut her mouth rather than say inappropriate things to others. That's how she can protect 'her boys.'

How many times has she said in the past she was going to stop bashing Leann. She never does.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Monday, January 28, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Quiet frankly, I believe Leann and Eddie have earned the right to be bashed for as long as Brandi needs to do so. I don't appreciate everything that comes out of Brandi's mouth; but, on this, I support her 100%. For many women, in a situation like this, it can be such a huge struggle to balance the hurt/anger and doing the right thing (as in, not talking down the other parent). As a fellow woman, I send her all my best wishes that she finds real happiness and that she puts Leann/Eddie in the don't even care category.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yes, agreed, but at some point, Brandi needs to let it go.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that outfit was horrendous. When I saw Kyle show up, I wondered if she thought she was going to a costume party. I don't care for Kylie's style.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is actually quite frightening that Kyle is going to be opening a store in BH. Caftans for everyone!!!

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
The store has actually been open for a while. Bravo shoots so far ahead.

http://www.alenetoo.com

http://wherela.com/blog/2012/10/23/kyle-by-alene-too-opens-in-beverly-hills/

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I am laughing about Marisa's mom, not just the fashion part but wanting to go "I can go on a different plane, you don't even have to talk to me" LOL

I like Lisa's style, like the outfit she wore when travelling to Ojai (sp) and then the outfit she had on when checking out her hotel room. I also like Yolanda's casual style.

I enjoyed this episode, really wish they would stop having Faye on.. may have to start fast forwarding when she is on.