TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 26, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Redpen, Adrienne had pictures taken of her with pillows stuffed under her clothes to show her children. Everyone knew that Adrienne had used a surrogate because she had given an interview to a newspaper or magazine a couple of years ago talking about it. Adrienne said she wanted to tell her children "when the time was right," but the story was already out there in print. That's what set Brandi off because Adrienne lied at that dinner party saying she had a C-section.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
FINALLY! Thank you, Lexie. I've been trying to sort out what the big secret was!

All the drama over THAT? These women are nuts. I think this is my last season of watching RHOBH. For the record, even Andy Cohen is on my last nerve lately.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Regardless of what anyone thinks, if Adrienne didn't want it talked about until she could tell her children herself, Brandi should have kept her big filthy mouth shut. But Brandi likes to be the center of attention and she likes to start trouble.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
If Adrienne didn't want it talked about she shouldn't have done an interview about it a couple years ago. She put it out as public record, not Brandi.

Brandi was asked why she was upset with A, and this apparently was one of the reasons... A lies.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, February 23, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
It seemed to me that all the other ladies knew that she did not want it talked about on the show, so Brandi should have kept her mouth shut. I guess we all see things differently.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think there is more to it then what is being discussed here. Because nobody is explaining the whole thing we really don't know.
I do know that Brandi did say on the show that A wanted to gather the girls and gang up on Lisa at the last reunion. That is one of the things that Camille and Brandi argued about and Camille called Brandi a liar, but after dinner Camille told Brandi that she had to say that because Brandi threw Camille under the bus. (I knew Camille didn't change from the first season)

I think that both Camille and A have used Brandi as their scapegoat, and calling her a liar because it is easy to pin it on someone who has been in conflict with the other girls. But remember it wasn't Brandi who started the fight with Kim and Kyle last season..it was the other way around.

I feel sorry for Brandi- yes her mouth gets her in trouble..I think she could really stop with the f word, but she is honest and upfront..and I have noticed a change in her. She's looking better then a lot of the other women on that show.

Look at what those women did to Taylor..making it seem like she didn't know where her daughter was, and she knew where Kennedy was supposed to be. That was awful to make Taylor look that way. (Read her blog) Then they all discuss Taylor like she is a horrible mom. Even Marisa did- and she does not know Taylor at all- now SHE is getting on my nerves!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo77, I pretty much agree with everything you've said. Well stated!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read Kyle's blog this week and she is getting crucified in the comments (as well she should be) for what happened with Kennedy and Taylor. What Kyle did was total bullshit.

Of some note, Brandi and Lisa are the only two that have been signed for next season, which starts filming in April. Yolanda is expected to come back. We know that Adrienne and Taylor are definitely both out. It is also speculated that Kim will be cut because she really doesn't have a storyline. No deal has been made with Kyle either, but an article I read made it sound like she could be fired. So I'm going to say it is 50/50 whether or not Kyle will be back. No word on Marisa.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I would be totally happy if Kim and Kyle were both out. Kyle seems to think she is all that an a bag of chips, her ego is a little out of control.

I don't know why Kim needs a storyline to be on the show, her storyline is staying sober through all the bull! That is a storyline in itself.

I liked Marisa, thought she added some saneness to the group and I like Yolanda as well. Maybe if they sign all those people we could get back to a normal show instead of who can do the most outrageous party and have the most blow-ups.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Brandi at the Oscars???? Talk about classless. Her dress was awful, awful, awful. It looked like it had fallen down and needed to be pulled up at the chest. I don't care for her, but even if I liked her I still hate that dress. By the way why is she even there?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good question Countrydaze.
Probably to be seen and pretend like she is a part of the "in crowd ".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oops, wrong thread

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She designed the dress! OMG there goes the clothing line business. The dress looked like it was made for a petite woman.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the Oscars, but had to go look at the dress. It looks like its way to small on top.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
The dress was very pretty but I agree the top of the dress was just too small.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love the dress, but she needed about another 2" on the top.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Once again, I agree with you, Lexie. The lower part of the dress was pretty, but the top was just way too small. She was there as a "reporter" for On the Red Carpet. Here's a link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/brandi-glanville-reports-oscars-daring-gown-article-1.1272718?localLinksEnabled=false

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show the first season for Camille, Kim and Kyle. They were the only ones I knew. I still mostly like Camille (hey, nobody's perfect), but could live with Kyle. I wonder if they'll let her go cause she's so loyal to Adrienne and A is obviously not coming back (you can sue the boss and keep working on the show). I can tolerate the rest of them, as long as they keep Faye out of it. Ugh!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, you're just all up inside my head.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
OMG, that dress was horrible. She maybe needs to have a little therapy as it seems like she is exposing the girls more and more. I worry that she is trying to compensate for something that is not something she should be trying to compensate for like "Look, I'm still sexy!" Less is more, girl!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I kind of liked the dress but it just looked like she needed to pull it up a bit. It was smashing her boobs instead of enhancing them. Of course that may have been the thought, she is the talk of the internet, LOL.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I like the "idea" of the dress but the fit/alterations were obviously not done by Brad or Rachel.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 25, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, how weird is it that Kim is doing an intervention with Taylor. Amazing, but it was interesting to hear her admit that Kyle had brought up the same issue with her a few times.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I was confused about this last episode, perhaps I watched it while I was too sleepy but did they explain what was going on with Kim if it was too many meds or why she was acting so giddy and making faces? Thanks

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
Lisa Vanderpump is going to be on Dancing with the Stars it was just announced this morning. lol