TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 19, 2013 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here, here!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"wrote about the sexploits"

I remember it very well. You don't do that to your best friend's memory.

I like that Lisa and Yolanda can look past Brandi's sometimes crude demeanor and see the good person inside. I think she will learn a lot from their friendship. They are the kind of influence she has needed in her life. It is very sweet the way she is reaching out to Kim, now and able to look past the horrendous way Kim and Kyle treated her at one of their first meetings at Dana's house. It was inexcusable. Dana is just a mess, she must be so upset that Brandi has been a success on the show and she wasn't. No wonder she hates her. She was a terrible hostess at the same party I mentioned.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
You can buy some maloof hoofs today on myhabit.com. Shoes sell for a whopping $40 to $70.00. Doesn't sound too successful to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So who was Dana's ex-boyfriend, LOL? I will go check out the shoes, I seem to think that I didn't like them the first time I saw them.

Yep, didn't see many that I like but it is interesting that they are all 50% off, is that normal for that site.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
This is or was Dana's fiance. His name is Philip Marley.

Dana and Philip Marley

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hilarious recap from RT on Adrienne's career on RHOBH.

An Ode to The Hoof

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, Lexie! Viciously, wickedly funny!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM - the snark in their blogs is off-the-hook!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I went to my habit.com just to look at the shoes. They let me sign in with my Amazon account & now I'm getting email from them since I had to use my email address. Ugh. As if I don't get enough junk mail already.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Unsubscribe Babyjaxmom. The option is at the end of very email!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I did, but just wanted to warn anybody who might do the same thing.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
I'm just getting caught up. Has Yolanda had thyroid surgery?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, Sandra, I don't think she had surgery. But in her blog she's written quite a bit about how she had Lyme Disease while she was filming this season and wasn't diagnosed until after. She was in bed for weeks and on strong antibiotics. Think she's finally starting to feel better.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, thanks. My life has been hell since my thyroid surgery. It looked like she had a scar on her neck. I know it was an odd question. I always look at necks now.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 17, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Good luck, Sandra. Doctors do not get it re treatment of thyroid patients. Here are a couple of websites that may be of help to you.

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

http://thyroid.about.com/

I FINALLY got my doctor to put me back on Armour after a year of complete H*ll as they kept lowering my Synthroid which, in my opinon, does not give accurate testing,especially if you are on any kind of estrogen replacement.

Hopefully the above websites will give you the info to fight for what you actually need, not what doctors 'think' you need according to test results. I've been on thyroid meds (Synthroid mostly) for almost 40 years and it has been a living "H*ll" depending on how your doctor views treatment. Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions that aren't addressed in the websites above.

On topic, I'm amazed that Yolanda was able to operate at all with Lyme disease. It's so debilitating. Possibly, her healthy lifestyle helped her get through it.

I could not believe Dana's convo on last week's episode. Was she trying to shock the producers into making her a Housewife? Wow!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Giggy just made his crossover debut on DWTS!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Lol Rehtse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 18, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And why would Faye be invited to Lisa's vow renewal?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the producers must have invited Faye, which is probably why it is in Lisa, Brandi and Yo's new contracts that they won't film with Faye when the new season starts filming soon.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
To say that Brandi put stress on the Nasiff marriage is crazy. The child psychologist was obviously wrong about keeping surrogacy from the children as though it was something to be ashamed of. Lying about your difficult birth was ludicrous especially with Camille going through the same thing and being quite open about it.

Faye is a mess and it must just really be annoying to realize Brandi is rising to the top and leaving the other wannabes behind, including Kyle who just can't seem to quit riding the fence and realize who her true friends are.

If Marissa's marriage is so rock solid she should probably stop talking about doing other men. It is very disrespectful of her husband, who gives the appearance of a very nice man. Brandi's text to Marissa was not so out of line with Marissa's comments.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I guess Faye is "good TV" but she really is annoying. I don't like any scene she's in because she's just there to cause trouble.

Even though Brandi's text about "a hall pass" was weak, it really wasn't so out of line to send to Marissa. Marissa has made many rude and cruel comments in front of her husband about wanting to be with other men. So I think Brandi was going along with what Marissa has said many times.

Adrienne's vodka party was so over-the-top. Paul was trying to have fun with the theme, and Adrienne just ripped him apart. The vodka was a pretty color though.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Chieko and Reenie- love your posts!

My back hurts today...and we had another snow storm in New England...why..oh why...? oh.. I know, I know..it's all Brandi's fault. Yeah..what else is Brandi responsible for? lol

Last night I learned that (you must say it with embarrassment - as though it is beneath you) "middle class" people make home made jam. I laughed at that one- after my jaw hit the floor. I make my own jam- because I hate high fructose corn syrup and I also don't like to eat a lot of sugar. How snobby can you be? These people really think like that..wow! I was thinking good for her- she makes her own jam!

I also learned that Brandi can wear all the Chanel she wants she will never be a lady. How sad these people are. (Faye, Marisa, Adrienne)

I am so glad that Brandi has Yolanda and Lisa. She will learn something from both of them. I LOVE Yolanda right now, she is the voice of reason. I feel the same way- go to the person that has offended you. You learn something about that person if you do..they will either be sorry for offending you, which makes your friendship stronger- or they won't be sorry, and you learn that they might not be the best friend for you to have.

Adrienne showing up at the party on next weeks episode and crying was DISGUSTING! She has treated Paul so terribly on every season. If she really didn't mean to treat him that way on camera, she would have realized after the first season how badly it appeared and made sure she changed it next season. But she didn't, she just got worse in how she treated him!
It will be interesting to see if Kyle stands up for Lisa next week, too.

I would much rather watch this show and see the girl's being happy and having fun in their day to day lives, then the stupid drama the producer's THINK we need.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ruby - I forgot about the "middle class" comment..LOL! How snobby is right!!!

They all live on a different planet than the rest of us.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What would make me happier than anything in the whole world is iffin Brandi becomes a millionaire from her book (and there are talks about making it into a Lifetime TV movie), and she does NOT use Mauricio as a real estate agent. BTW, it looks like Marissa cut Mauricio out of the deal to sell her in-laws mansion. I read the other day the mansion sold for $20-$21 million, but Marissa was the only agent listed on the sale.

As far as Faye is concerned, someone said it best on another site that when a low-life double-murderer like O.J. Simpson thinks Faye is trash, that speaks volumes about her character.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Andy Cohen Announces Adrienne Maloof's Departure at Real Housewives Reunion:

http://tinyurl.com/c2g9k66

(link to People article above)