TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 31, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through October 31, 2013 users admin

Judyinaustin

08-21-2005

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyinaustin a private message Print Post    
What happened to their business as a wedding venue?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. when Zach and Jeremy were teens at home they slept a lot! But they did seem to have some friends over, or at least Jeremy did. And in the last season they haven't focused on the kids as much. I know early on Amy said she made her bedroom off limits and also Molly's..

Jacob does tweet once in awhile and communicates with Jeremy there and I would imagine they use facebook too.

We came out of our rooms sometimes as teens but then we didn't have computers or even tvs.. (TV was still one shared one at our house, though there definitely were kids even younger with tv in room.. I babysat for some of them.. stupidly being trained so they couldn't sleep without a flickering screen in the room..

Jambee

05-24-2010

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
New episode on Tuesday, June 23rd at 10:00 p.m. on TLC.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Correction to above post - should be July 23rd.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
On Directv it's being shown at 7 and 9 pm on the 23rd...and 4 and 11 pm on the 30th.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Looks like an answer to the complaints above .. something about Jacob GETTING attention..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
New episode tonight! Matt's wine cellar really did turn out cool. I have to wonder if it will flood when they get a heavy rain. :-) ANd nice that Amy has her side job. Looks like it's probably very part time, like her speaking engagements, but still something she can focus on as her own.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that Amy prevailed and got a job and is able to have something away from the farm. Matt would drive me nuts, too.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I was so pleased at the positive ending of last night's show. It felt good! Jacob made some strides in the right direction. Love this family!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
What a great vacation! I felt bad for Matt with his limitations of what he could do on vacation, but I agree with Amy that he can't expect her to not get out there and do what she enjoys. I wonder which of the boys will get engaged and married first! Wouldn't you love to see Matt and Amy as grandparents. :-)

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing the boys relationships, so cute.
Matt gets on my nerves but I was SO happy he was able to ride the horse & finally enjoy a true family outing

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
It seemed to me that several times on the trip, Matt equated their differences in activity capabilities to differences in their marriage. Especially in his dinner conversation, it was almost like should we divorce? I feel badly for his physical condition, but he just seems to want to start an argument.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Granjan!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That's the way I see it also. But still I like the old boy. Jeremy's girlfriend is a knockout. He's no slouch in the looks department either.

A couple of times I've been on walking tours in Costa Rica. It was a blast with all the animals we saw. Got to see a coati mundi one time and millions and millions of leaf-cutter ants crossing the trails.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Arrgh, once again I missed this.. first it was too soon to set it up, since they keep using different names that don't exactly match what is set up from the series and then I forgot and now it isn't being shown.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No full episodes online, nothing on demand.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heads up.. new season starts October 29. Just saw a brief promo saying something life changing.. no pictures.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea..............

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ditto, Sea!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Surprise, they are advertising a new 'season' starting on (I think) it is the 29th of this month.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch the show last night? Matt was on his usual, over the top plans and Amy trying to curb him. Poor Rocky has cancer and looks like the next episode he won't last long. The kids came home for the summer. Perked Jason up.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am watching my DVR taping of last nights episode.Matt is indeed over the top. I wish he would build a cute little cottage for the brides and decorate it in shabby chic decor.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Matt is Matt and that's not going to change. It is sad watching what's revolving around Rocky. He has the saddest eyes. He knows what's happening and it's going to be hard watching them grieve over his loss.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Of all the TLC families I think the R's are the most "normal". Yes, Matt is a goofball with crazy "plans" but he means well, I think. And she's probably prompted by TLC. The kids are typical and are all so different. The daughter seems to be most well adjusted. I think with all the complaining Amy does over Matt she'd be bored with a guy that sat around in his tightie whites watching sports and drinking beer. I knew Amy would be a bit pissed that she didn't get to witness the house fire from the start.

I'm sure the kids are all back for the summer in order to cash in on the TLC money.

Will Zac become a director??? He seemed to know exactly what and how he wanted his short film, filmed. He came alive directing the film.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I got a kick out of how much Jacob has matured...especially in the deep voice department.