TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 10, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was reading on another site in Europe is considered extremely rude to inquire about someone's religion. I think the reason she wasn't put off by what Brandi said is because she has a little bit of a potty mouth herself. I actually like Carlton, and I think she has a pretty good read on most of the women on this show.

I'm anxiously awaiting a major -fest between Carlton (who I like), the other new girl (who I'm indifferent about at this point), and Kyle (who I absolutely despise).

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm liking differents peeps than you, Lexie. I don't like Carlton and do like the other gal (the ex Miss Universe.) She seems very grounded and nice. I so agreed with her about Carlton being constantly offended by Kyle's questions (curiosity) but is fine with Brandi's filthy mouth. I'm going to like her and am glad she pointed out Carlton's hypocrisy.

I think Kyle had crosses mixed up with crucifixes, lol. Her family may be Catholic, not sure. The crosses Carlton had were more gothic. Her house style is not appealing to me whatsoever. Uggh and uggh again. She must have spent millions on that house, but the styling and colors don't don't look attractive. It's too much for me.

I'm already feeling bad for Lisa, but not too bad because she and her husband should have seen user Brandi coming a mile away.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Carlton just seems ultra-sensitive to everything

Yes, she does. She seemed mildly upset that people would question her children's names also. Well, they are unusual names.

Carlton is looney

I think I agree. I was not at all impressed by her need to have her son surrounded by beautiful women. Really? How about intelligent women? kind women? strong women? and who are the handsome men for her daughters? And if that woman is her son's nanny why is she serving the party and not taking care of Cross?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm already feeling bad for Lisa, but not too bad because she and her husband should have seen user Brandi coming a mile away.

Yes, and Yolanda better take note. Brandy has already stirred the waters with her stories about Mohammed and Joanna Krupa which may or may not be true. Joanna and Mohammed say emphatically no.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear Kyle and Kim go out of their way to hear things differently from the rest of the world. It is sort of amazing, and seems to be to show how self-centered they are, LOL.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I used to have a friend that would gather people around her and then she would instruct them that we were there to just have fun. I swear 20 minutes later she was still discussing it. It was all a matter of controlling the situation so she could be the center of attention. I totally understood where Yolanda was coming from when she said, "enough already." If any one was being rude it was Kim. This season seems to be more catty than any of the previous ones. And I didn't think it was possible.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't know anything about Carlton or the former Miss Universe but when I see ads for the show I just think that she looks anorexic and old in her face.Almost odd looking. She also uses the "f" bomb in front of her kids which is just out there for me.

Perhaps this RHW surge is on the way out for me it is is ironic that these women are "set up" in situations and then left to go at it and create drama.
I couldn't keep a couple of the Miami women straight so I just dropped them completely, NJ has boring Jacqueline and wacko Teresa, NY has the COuntess who thinks she is all that and a bag of chips and let's not forget boring Kandi in the ATL and Miss Rich Nene.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Window, they never should have brought Kim back. Fans have been screaming for the last two years to get rid of Kim, but Kyle needed someone to film with after they got rid of Faye Rancik (sp?) and Adrienne last season.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Last night officially turned me off this show. How many times did Brandi say "my kids" snd how many time does Kyle have to tell her she didn't call her a bully?

Brandi stirs up more garbage than anyone on this show. She was bashing Lisa in the limo too, but then brought it up as if only Kyle was. She also wasn't trying to 'help' Kyle when she said "So, what are these rumors out there about Mauricio cheating on you?" Help??? Nope.

If this woman who acts as trashy as they come really cared about "her kids" she wouldn't talk and act the way she does. I just can't take her anymore, so I have to stop watching.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Have to agree with everything you said, Cricket.

A little off topic, but when Yolanda was sending her daughters off to the prom I couldn't help but notice that they had on short, not particularly fancy dresses and the boys were wearing sports coats, not Tuxes. Do they do it differently in southern Cal?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I don't think long dresses are the norm for prom anymore. They don't wear long dresses to prom in New Orleans anymore.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie girl, Ah, I'm in the midlands where prom dresses are still very formal, even if there is the occasional short one. They are usually strapless and elegant fabrics like satin and chiffon and the boys wear tuxedos. The clothes the California kids were wearing were like our Homecoming attire. Interesting to me.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Here in So Cal my daughter wore short dresses to Homecoming and Prom and long dress to Winter Formal. That was 3 years ago in OC and I think it is even a bit more relaxed

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, November 28, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
In the previews for the next episode Brandi said she made out with Carlton. Who couldn't see that coming a mile away?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, December 03, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Brandi will do anything to get camera time. I really dislike this person, I would say lady, but she is not a lady.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
They definitely have chemistry and Carlton has given plenty of innuendo about her love of beautiful women so I'd say more power to them.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
so I'd say more power to them

except Carlton is married and I say cheating is cheating whether it is with a man or a woman. But I guess it could be one of those open marriages.......

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I agree CHIEKO...if Carlton is married, then kissing another in a romantic way is wrong in my opinion. But this could all be for TV.

I'm surprised at how bitchy Yolanda has become. Carrying on about Joyce not wanting to go in the pool was just so 2nd grade.

Brandi seems to do everything just to cause a ruckus and get TV time.

The place they are staying at is beautiful, but doesn't seem a good fit for this group.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
- I am so over Brandi
- Yolanda is getting annoying.
- Starting to feel sorry for Kyle (what??)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, I could NEVER in a million years feel sorry for Kyle. I still love my Yo, and Carlton has been growing on me every week.

uuuuggghhh to Joyce. Do. Not. Like. Her. One. Bit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Yo was <77> with Joyce because she knew Joyce wouldn't want to get her hair wet.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Reenie, I agree, the destination place was beautiful. But, what was there to do besides sit by the pool when it is 120 degrees outside? Why would Joyce plan a location like that and then proceed to not get into the water? And Lexie, I agree with you too. I could never get on the Kyle train. Ever. Talk about thin skinned and being clueless about how she acts towards others. When Carlton was trying to "clear the air" with Kyle I just thought, never going to happen. Kyle may say she's sorry, but she never forgets and some time soon she will throw it back at Carlton. Joyce, please go away. And please take your hair with you. She is stuck in the beauty pageant world which is not even close to reality. And, my wish for Brandi is that she gets help. She has an alcohol problem which is making her behavior even worse than usual. I am so impressed with Kim and how she is doing with her sobriety. Good for her!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I'm defending Joyce, but I think Brandi, Carlton and Yolanda were just plain rude to her and I don't even like Joyce. Brandi calling Joyce by another name and then admitting it was to get under her skin was just mean. I like Lisa, but I saw her as a follower, not the Lisa I'm used to. Lisa went down a peg in my book.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You're right Window... that whole beauty pageant world also annoys me.

It is only a matter of time before Joyce seriously injures someone with her constant hair flipping.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Brandi calling Joyce Jaclyn was childish but I have to admit I laughed each and every time. I think Brandi is the only one that realizes this is a TV show and she puts on a good show whether she annoys you or not. She's always got us talking. The rest take themselves way too seriously like being on a reality show is something to be proud of....its not. It's fodder for the viewing public.