TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 23, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have to admit I snickered every time she called her Jacqueline. In fact, Reality Tea now calls her "Joyceline." I dislike Joyce and Kyle so much, I kind of took pleasure in seeing how much it got under her skin.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I dislike the Richard's sister more than I should. Joyceline just seems very vapid. Carlton is an odd ball and I enjoy my odd ball reality stars.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, Kyle is in my top five of HW that I intensely dislike. There is nothing she could do to ever make me like her. The other four come from the other four HW shows. I have one from each city... LOL

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Yes calling someone other than their real name is funny... I had a Spanish teacher who used to make fun of my name because it wasn't Spanish and I was. I didn't find it funny then and I don't now.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Brandi is an ugly drunk.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lexie..........who are the others ? I find Kyle rather mean looking. HW's I could do without include: Countess Luann who I used to really like, Nene who I also used to like and wanted to hang out with, Danielle Staub < eye roll>,and the hubby from the NY crew who lived in Brooklyn and names his kid Francoise.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lexi, ever since Kyle made fun of Brandi's son getting out of the pool to pee she's kinda "dead to me" (ala Mr. Wonderful of shark tank) not to mention the Richard sisters behavior during partygate.

On NY Kelly gets my vote as worst.

On Miami, I know it's not a popular feeling but can't stand Lea....she comes off as a mean spirited phony.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko and Lilfair, my list is as follows:

NY - Aviva

Miami - Adriana (with Marysol a close second)

OC - Gretchen (but now she's off the show so I'll have to re-think this).

Atlanta - Kandi. (While I don't dislike Kandi, she doesn't really bring much to the show and she talks like she has a mouthful of marbles). Nene would probably be a close second. I don't find her nearly as entertaining as Andy Cohen does.

New Jersey: Carolyn Manzo -hands down. I got so tired of her pimping her children's businesses. Who drinks black water? She caught a real break with getting a spin-off for her and her children, so Bravo cut the footage this past season about Al cheating on her. I'm thrilled that she has left the show.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Al Manzo cheated on Caroline ?..... Ah hell she may cut him , I'm serious. I am sure he has redeeming values but he was also helped up by his wife to sorta be a Saint IMHO. I'm surprised at him as I would expect this out of Juicy Joe big time.
I forgot about Kelly, Thank God she is long gone and off of my radar screen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you remember that fight that broke out at Posch this past season and how upset Caroline was and going on about people trying to break families as her family rushed her out of there into the car to leave. It was because Penny and her husband, Johnny, brought up Jill, who is Al's girlfriend. 98% of it was cut from the footage, but you did hear them screaming Jill's name in the background.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I had no idea about Al cheating on Caroline. Amazing how that was covered up. Makes me kinda sad...I thought they were a happy couple.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, if I didn't know (assume) Kim is sober I would have thought she was drunk when she was talking while they were up on the mountain in Palm Springs.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 17, 2013 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim's nickname on Reality Tea is "Rambles." LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't anyone feel sorry for Brandi that her dog was stolen? It made me cry. I think Lisa hit it on the head when she said that when Brandi's boys are with their dad, those dogs are her babies. I would be devastated if anything happened to either of my babies, especially since it would break my son's heart.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, I did. It's devastating to have to put a furbaby to sleep when they are old and sick, but I couldn't imagine the pain of never being able to say goodbye.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
While I feel terrible for her kids and for the dog, I do not feel much sympathy for Brandi. To use her words... "Karma B*itch".

Jambee

05-24-2010

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Just saw a promo for the new season of Couple's Therapy on V H-1 starting sometime in January. Former Beverly Hills housewife, Taylor Armstrong, will be on it with her new boyfriend. The previews showed some pretty intense scenes. Maybe we'll find out more of what went on in her marriage to her late husband.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I just can not stand Brandi. The deal between her and Kyle was awful. Brandi insisted that she brought up the subject of Kyles husband cheating to help her. No way, she brought it up to stir the pot. She is a mean spirited person who wants everyone to be as unhappy as she is. If this is the way she acted when she was married, I can understand why her husband left her.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Also I forgot to add that I thought the girls were extremely rude to Joyce, who invited them to go away. Just why did Joyce have to go in the pool if she didn't want to. And in the beginning I liked Yolanda, but as time goes by, she seems to be quite the snippy one who acts like she is better than everyone else. I don't like how she sushes people when she doesn't want to hear them talk. Oh why do I even watch this show??????

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'll sign on to everything you said, Countrydaze. Brandi is one hot mess. No matter how scripted these shoes are Brandi's drunkenness is not faked. Don't understand why Joyce has to get into the pool if she doesn't want to. I thought it was a lovely get away, I'd rather do that than pole dancing and circus exercises.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch the preview for tomorrow nights show. Yolanda has a dinner party. On some of the place cards she put a heart. No heart on Kyles. Kyle asked about it and Yolanda said her dream team got the hearts. Even thou Kyle is not a favorite, that is just plain mean.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe it is a little mean, but last season at Kyle's dinner party, she had her BFF Faye Rancid attack Brandi like a pit bull. A good hostess would never allow one guest to attack another - especially since Brandi and Faye didn't know each other. Kyle had no problem letting Faye do her dirty work for her.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze and Chieko- ITA! What are the RHWBV in high school? Who does that? How childish to draw hearts on her favorites..the only reason a hostess would do that is to stir the pot. Let more drama begin!
Although I tolerated her in the past season-Brandy is especially classless this season. She knows what it is like to be cheated on by her husband, but she kisses and talks inappropriately about Carlton who is a MARRIED woman on national tv! She is such a hypocrite!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
her BFF Faye Rancid

LOL

Yep, it looks like we are all on the same page!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I really did like Yolanda last year. Putting hearts next to her "team" just seemed so juvenile. Nothing like excluding people and pretending you aren't. But the dinner looked delicious and The Tenors were great.

Kim really has no storyline except for the dog:-(

Carlton and her "50 Shades of Grey" room..I don't know what to say about that.

I like Joyce's husband! When he said he's a man to the world, but he's ok with being Joyce's baby...I smiled.

Brandi's job is just to get drunk and make nasty comments. Did they ever find her dog...I hope so.