TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Couples Therapy on VH1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Couples Therapy on VH1 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 26, 2014Lakecat25 09-26-14  4:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
k ty!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo is already on Couples Therapy ? So soon.......He is a piece of work

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, frankly, so is Nikki. She comes across as quite entitled and rude.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually it seems like to me, that Nikki is the one who needs help not Juan Pablo.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think they both do. It's just that right now her issues overwhelm his, so he looks better.

If she got better, and more clear, his issues would come to light more.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They both do.. he put her in limbo when he didn't propose.. of course proposing after a short time is crazy but he chose to go on that show. And he still has a pretty cavalier and holier than thou attitude.

She goes on a reality therapy show and then complains that there are cameras? She is alienating everyone on the show, too. I can understand being uncomfortable bue she has been on a reality show with cameras and interviews before.

And I think she just thought it was to "fix him" but the aim of therapy is to help them fix themselves, individually and as a couple.

And of course throw in cameras, drama, other people and that is kind of hard, but that is still the intention.

As one of the gals said.. "put on your big girl panties" and deal with it.

And he is still a piece of work.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He is a piece of work. He makes her worse by treating her feelings as if they don't matter. Then she acts out because she doesn't know how to deal with his belittling of her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 26, 2014 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo is no prize, but she is just a miserable brat! Why are they still together? I think it's because they are such a public couple and when they break up it will be public and embarrassing. Courtney talked about that in her book, that because it's so public you stay together much longer than you should. Nicki says she enjoys the perks of being famous, but she doesn't want any cameras or any fans. HUH?! JP may never grow up. I think that's just how he is -- super shallow. But she should and hopefully will grow up a bit. But maybe not. LOL.

I hope the Evil Dick reveal is interesting. I'd like to see more of him on the show and less of Nicki and that horrible adult film star. She's also a piece of work. Yuck!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Nicki seems very unhappy. Why go on this show if you hate cameras? I'm not sure what is going on with her...but something is wrong.

Jenna is very unlikeable.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Reenie, rumor is $40k each. He probably forced Nikki to be on it & she feels resentful.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Will....ahhhhh that would make sense. She really never wanted to be on the show, but was talked into it. It makes total sense.

Thanks for your response.

Sarahsmiles

02-09-2012

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarahsmiles a private message Print Post    
What Dick plans to reveal has been leaked already.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
He is HIV+.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
I haven''t watched any episodes. If I tune in, will I see the same dick I saw on bb.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well based on his dialogue on Twitter you will see the same Dick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am fascinated by the uproar that this has caused, I am sorry he has this awful disease, but I thought we had moved on from when this was a shocking admission.

So much advancement has been made in this area it just has surprised me to see all the reactions.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maybe people are up in arms because iof the way he got it. People think if it could happen to him...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked to hear this news. I wish him the best

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lakecat maybe I will understand more when I hear his story. Only thing I have seen is a bunch of tweets.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
It was the reason he had to leave Big Brother.

The tests came back AFTER the HGs entered the house. They have better tests now, and have to take them earlier, then a second bank of tests before entering the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Watching the show now, LMAO, "now we understand why Nicki is running around like an angry black woman". I was cracking up at that.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
JBW posted that "Evel Dick's ex-GF on "Couples Therapy" isn't really his ex-GF. She's an actress who is the GF of one of ED's friends."

was she never Dick's gf? They make it sound that she was the gf in 2011 when he was first diagnosed & when he left BB.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, October 03, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
His girlfriend at the time, Amy Benallo, tested negative for HIV, which Donato calls "an incredible relief." She is not the girlfriend who currently appears with Donato on "Couples Therapy."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/big_brother_dick_donato_reveals_hiv_positive_couples_therapy_video-2014-10

'Big Brother's' Evel Dick Donato, Amy Benallo engaged

12 October 2011

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/big_brothers_evel_dick_donato_amy_benallo_engaged-2011-10

'Big Brother 13': Evel Dick is gone from the game

Jul 08th, 2011

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: