TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 07, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, did anyone think that first scene with Susan and her husband was a little bit creepy, LOL. I felt like the way he was acting towards her was so odd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I totally don't the ball gag mask appeal, that doesn't even look fun much less sexy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
and I REALLY DO NOT like this dog trainer, Kingsley does not look happy at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, the tenors are incredibly good! Really nice to hear them sing.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I totally get the same vibe about the dog trainer. I think he believes you have to break the dog's spirit. I socialized my dog by taking him to the park, going on walks with him, having him meet other friend's pets. But to take him away from the family like that seemed cruel.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I got the impression that Kim was not walking the dog or taking him to doggy parks for him to socialize with other doggies.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
She needs to hire Caesar Milan.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
That dog trainer should be investigated. I would never let my dog go off with him. I don't agree with fear and intimidation as a means of training.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode: As to anyone admonishing a husband to stay silent when his wife is being treated so rudely, no doubt their husband would do the same. Think about it, Yolanda, and anyone else who felt the same. Joyce's husband had more control than anyone could expect. Brandi is a disgrace.

Emibub

05-08-2011

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emibub a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the only one sitting at that table who doesn't have anyone to defend her honor is Brandi. Probably because she has no honor...

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Typical "HW's" dinner party. Fancy restaurant, fancy clothes, fancy food and fighting attendees..acting less than fancy.

I know Brandi's job is just to pick at everyone until they are forced to defend themselves. I don't know why anyone who had lots of money would chose to be on these shows.

Carlton and her MIL and hubby in the sex shop was painful to watch. Ok Ok Carlton...we got it, you are a sexy little vixen.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I want to fast forward every time they feature Carlton. I don't want to see anything about her. She, or her son's "nanny". I think she's there more for Carlton's purpose. They're just creepy in my opinion. And she's not attractive physically, as she thinks.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
For the life of me I do not understand why someone did not tell Brandi to stick a sock in it. They sure told Joyce and her sweet hubby to stop but why not Brandi. Also can't figure out how she is mixed with this bunch. She is not a housewife, nor does she have money, and she definately does not have any class. Carlton is just weird. I don't think she is sexy at all. But she sure does think she is.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Bravo to Joyce and her husband for not lying down and being walked on! Brandi started it all at Sur when she brought up how she and Joyce have mutual friends, and then had to tell Joyce that they don't speak well of her. From there it sky rocketed..but I was happy they spoke up. Shame on Yolanda and Lisa for being cowards!
I guess we know Yolanda is not truthful, now. She used the excuse of making the hearts unconsciously..her lyme affecting her brain.
I have battled lyme disease for over 20 years and, yes, it does affect the brain..but I would know if I placed hearts on some place cards and not on others. Besides, she admitted to it during the dinner with her "dream team' announcement.

Carlton...she is very attention seeking. Who would ever put their private life out there like that unless they wanted attention- negative or not. I fast forward through her parts on the show. She disturbs me. I hope she does not return-she is my least favorite hw ever! She is very snarky and not nice! She tops Vicki!!! I read Joyces' blog and she said how ironic it was that Carlton thinks it's creepy that Joyce calls her husband baby- but it's ok for Carlton to call Yolanda baby, and Yolanda calls her husband babydoll! These girls are mean girls!!!
I like Joyce and her husband- I hope they stay the way they are. I don't really care if Joyce was in beauty pagents and stuff- that doesn't bother me. I don't believe in them, but whatever.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Actually, lyme disease can cause memory loss in some people while others may only experience brain fog. While I do not like how Brandi is acting, I also do not like Joyce. I am fairly good at reading people...she just rubs me the wrong way. She started the feud in the beginning by jumping in on Kyle's issues with Lisa, she knew nothing and should have remained neutral. Brandi won't let it go and I think it has alot to do with her drinking. Brandi has always been outspoken, but this season she is worse. I think Brandi does have a problem with drinking to much and this fuels her attacks. I hope she gets help. She is not a nice drunk!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Brandi definitely drinks too much. It's not attractive.

I don't understand why Joyce and her husband would sit there at that table when Brandi was telling her to f*** off. I wouldn't allow anyone to speak to me that way. I would get up and leave. I felt kind of sorry for Lisa. I think she wanted to put a stop to the meanness, but didn't want to piss off Brandi more by "acting like her mother." These women are a mess. Just goes to show, money doesn't buy class. Why do I continue to watch this show???

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, January 01, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I know Lyme can cause memory loss-I am starting to get that part back-I hate it, but like I said I have battled it for over twenty years. But Yolanda admitted during the meal that it was because they were the dream team. So she is not truthful.
Baby-I agree that I would have left during the meal, but I think they were very strong to stay there and put up with it. I think Brandi made herself look the fool. I am starting to question watching this show..it is pretty stressful to watch. I started watching farm kings. I don't know if you guys have ever seen it, but it is the most peaceful reality show I have ever seen. It is about a family of 10 children (9 boys, 1 girl) and their mom and how they are trying to make farming cool again, because we are losing so many farms. The family is very attractive. They are sooooo kind and respectful to each other..it just makes you feel good. My husband hates reality shows, but I got him to watch one show, and he loves it. It's on GAC.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I was really upset by the dog trainer! And to muzzle the dog with that kind of a muzzle where the dog can't even pant is scary. And no way to Cesar Millan! He has set dog training back so many years! Run from that guy! This guy reminds me of Cesar! You are never suppose to send your dog off with a trainer.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said, Rubyroo. Brandi did start the whole thing and then it was disgusting to watch Yolanda sticking up for Brandi and kind of going after Joyce's husband. This couple has a normal, loving relationship. I love Joyce. She's the most normal person on the show.

I thought it was very disrespectful of all the fighting going on when it was Lisa's dinner party.

I'm so sick and tired of Yolanda going on and on about how great she is, David is; their life is...blah, blah, blah.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I truly thought the dog trainer was using Ceasar Milan techniques! I'm not a fan of Ceasar, so I only remember the bad things - and I thought he did take dogs in to his "pack" to train? I thought he did get aggressive with dogs to show them he was the pack leader?

Kim is in a difficult position, and I'm glad she does have a dog trainer, the dog is still a puppy and needs training - it takes a lot of time and consistency to train a dog!

Not a fan of the Carlton, I think she is "amping it up" for TV - I think she is trying to provoke Kyle on purpose, for tv! Yolanda is just confusing me - Brandi is still and always will be a HOT MESS!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, January 04, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought the dog trainer was using methods very similar to Caesar's. Kingsley is a big dog, and Kim needs to teach him who's boss or he could hurt someone. Pit bulls can be like a loaded gun in the hands of an owner who doesn't have control of their animal. I've seen Caesar do the same thing with dogs, take them back to his compound to "socialize" them (with dogs, not people). I saw nothing wrong with his methods. Kim has spoiled him. He needs to know he's a dog, not the boss. I love my dogs, but they don't tell me what to do.

And Carlton is just gross. And her body is not that "sick." Her stomach is bumpy and you can see her ribs. Just ick.

Skydiver6

07-21-2006

Monday, January 06, 2014 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Skydiver6 a private message Print Post    
I saw a ton wrong with the dog trainer's methods. Get the darn muzzle off, get the prong collar off, stop jerking him around. You can get your dog under control without using any of those harsh methods. Im a vet tech and i own my own petsitting and dog walking business. I work with all kinds of dogs all of th time and have for many, many years. What needs to happen is for Kim to learn to be consistent and for her to learn how to properly get Kingsley to do what she wants and to behave. Taking the dog away for a week did not help that at all! Kim needs an educated trainer to come in and show her positive methods to use with her dog and to practice with her. All I wanted to do was to reach into my tv and rip the damn muzzle off.

And I agree. Carlton is gross.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think the muzzle is on the wrong dog. Brandi needs to shut it.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Hi Skydiver! I agree about the dog trainer! I did love how wiggly and happy he was to see his mama! I miss that!

LOL Terolyn!!! Thank you for making me laugh!
Brandi is now putting the blame on Joyce, when Brandi started the whole thing from the very beginning. That is what narcissistic people do. I can't believe how she is making herself the victim, and that Lisa and Yolo said Brandi was not being mean at that dinner. Good for Joyce for still standing her ground. She really seems to be the only one that has common sense. It seems as though Lisa is taking a back seat to Joyce when it comes to being the voice of reason!
I guess Lisa and Brandi are no longer friends- shocker!
I also thought it was dumb that Brandi used the excuse of losing her dog for her bad behavior. She still had her dog when she attacked Joyce in Palm Springs at the beginning of the trip. And yes, Brandi- you are a bully- look up the definition. Joyce asked her to stop calling her that name..and Brandi would not stop.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought it was absolutely ridonkulous having those "models" walk on a runway that wasn't any longer than 10-12 feet. Kyle is in desperate need of hiring an event planner. She throws the most ridiculous events, including the "white party" every year, which the only reason any of the HW go is because they are under contract to appear. Every time she throws a party, it goes to hell in a hand-basket. I really wish they would get rid of her, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon.